Strzok Subpoenaed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Justice, like molassas in winter time, often moves slowly, if at all.

Every now and then, though, it does move...

Proven criminal, fired Mueller Special Counsel Investigator, and disgraced, treasonous co-conspirator FBI Agent Peter Strzok has been subpoenaed to appear before Congress to testify regarding the scandal against the President that has recently been revealed and continues to unravel.

May it be the 1st critical step in sending all their criminal asses to jail where they belong...

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte Subpoenas Peter Strzok

I hope every federal *agent * in this country is crapping cookies right now.
They might want to consider early retirement.

Maybe we’ll finally learn more about how the obama administration was working against Trump and the voters.

I wouldn't bet the rent that this guy is going to say anything that incriminates himself or anyone else. These guys are good at talking all day long and saying basically nothing. So don't get your hopes up. He might get fired eventually but going to jail is another story, I'll believe it when I see it. Not that he and some others aren't guilty as hell of a lot of things, but proving it in a court of law is another matter.

Obama not only showed us how bad he was as president, he taught us a lesson about trusting democrats.

It’ll take a few more years to repair all the damage they caused. :(

I wouldn't bet the rent that this guy is going to say anything that incriminates himself or anyone else. These guys are good at talking all day long and saying basically nothing. So don't get your hopes up. He might get fired eventually but going to jail is another story, I'll believe it when I see it. Not that he and some others aren't guilty as hell of a lot of things, but proving it in a court of law is another matter.
Unless he wants to go by the way of Vince Foster

-Geaux

Proven criminal, fired Mueller Special Counsel Investigator, and disgraced, treasonous co-conspirator FBI Agent Peter Strzok has been subpoenaed to appear before Congress to testify regarding the scandal against the President that has recently been revealed and continues to unravel.

May it be the 1st critical step in sending all their criminal asses to jail where they belong...

He has nothing to hide so he'll take the 5th.

Unless he wants to go by the way of Vince Foster

-Geaux

Yeah well, I wouldn't doubt this guy has some serious shit on some people a lot higher up the chain that he may have arranged would go public in the event of an "accident" that results in his early demise.

He’s alread said he wouldn’t.

Yeah well, I wouldn't doubt this guy has some serious shit on some people a lot higher up the chain that he may have arranged would go public in the event of an "accident" that results in his early demise.
He was the one who exposed the existence of the 'Secret Society' who met several times to plan their coordinated crime / treason...

He was the one who stated in his texts how OBAMA wanted to know everything they were doing it while they were doing it.

Proven by the contents of his own texts, this criminal can implicate Barak Obama himself and send Hillary to jail...

If he doesn't 'have an accident' before he testifies he will definitely plead the 5th.

He’s alread said he wouldn’t.
He also said he would freely appear, yet ignored 3 invitations.

He was the one who exposed the existence of the 'Secret Society' who met several times to plan their coordinated crime / treason...

He was the one who stated in his texts how OBAMA wanted to know everything they were doing it while they were doing it.

Proven by the contents of his own texts, this criminal can implicate Barak Obama himself and send Hillary to jail...

If he doesn't 'have an accident' before he testifies he will definitely plead the 5th.

1. He isn't a criminal until found guilty of a crime in a court of law.

2. He may be able to implicate Obama, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen. Strzok can say whatever he wants but what has he got in the way of real evidence?

3. Same deal with Hillary. You gotta have some serious evidence to put somebody like her away and so far we haven't seen enough to do that in a court of law. Not that she isn't guilty of gross negligence in her handling of classified data and obstruction of justice IMHO, I think she oughta go to jail but I don't think it's gonna happen. And I can't see Strzok being the guy that makes that happen.

The most disturbing part of this is he was the one that interviewed Hil-Liar about the e-mails. How does an investigator when such a bias for a person of interest not be compromised? It would almost be like Hannity interviewing Trump for the Russia collusion.

Maybe it's time for the 5th Amendment to be given a vacation.

And maybe it isn't. I know it's tempting, but if you can't successfully prosecute me based on what you've already got then your case shouldn't be brought to trial. We can't change or bend the rules for some over others, even though the guilty sometimes walk free. What're we gonna do, beat the fuck out of him until he confesses and then convict him based on that?

Hey, I can't stand the guy either and I think he deserves to be in jail. Same as Clinton IMHO. But it's gotta be according to the rules of our judicial system. Otherwise we're nothing but mob rule.

Forum List

Back