"Gott Mit Uns!"

At first they came for the Administration Staff members....but I said nothing because I wasn't an Administration Staff member......

The Democrat Fascist are become more and more brazen.....and dangerous

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Maxine is up to it again, but this time she's gone too far:

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

maxine-waters-1-1-600x446.jpg

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

Maxine Waters wants more of this.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.

Better yet, we'll find Maxine at place and let her have it.

Then when her goons try to force us away, it will get real fun.

Yeah, fuck with her security. That'll likely get you real dead. Your answer to violence being incited is to incite more violence? Brilliant. This country is fucked.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

MAXINE WATERS Tells MSNBC Viewers to Continue to Harass Republicans at Restaurants (VIDEO)

This past week Democrats have harassed and abused DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen at a Mexican restaurant and forced her to flee. An unhinged Democrat mob then threatened the female DHS Secretary at her home.

Democrats booted White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her family from a Little Liberal Red Hen restaurant.

On Saturday Democrats harassed and heckled Florida AG Pam Bondi and chased her from a movie theater.

During her MSNBC interview on Saturday Democrat mouthpiece Maxine Waters called on supporters to “harass” and “resist” Trump officials out in public.

Waters said, “I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts. They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Nobody “attacked” Neilsen. She was not accosted other than verbally, and she had security with her.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home.

The lying bitch should be arrested for crimes against humanity. No wonder Trump pulled out of the Human Rights Council.

Waters is right. Every Republican in government should be harassed daily until they put a stop to the concentration camps, separating children from families and putting babies into cages.

They should be hounded in public each and every day until all of those children are back with their parents.

Better yet, we'll find Maxine at place and let her have it.

Then when her goons try to force us away, it will get real fun.

Yeah, fuck with her security. That'll likely get you real dead. Your answer to violence being incited is to incite more violence? Brilliant. This country is fucked.
DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

In all the years that Maxine Waters has been pushing far left legislation in Congress...has she EVER been physically attacked on the streets by the opposition like she's now calling for for conservatives? Who the fuck is in charge of the Democratic Party right now? Seriously! You people need to take a good hard look at what you've become! You don't like policy? GET THE VOTES TO CHANGE IT!!!

But that would require 'work' and 'dedication'. Sadly, these things aren't exactly in vogue at the moment, so we've reverted to acting like toddlers. So get with the program, you big poopy head! :10:

At first they came for the Administration Staff members....but I said nothing because I wasn't an Administration Staff member......

The Democrat Fascist are become more and more brazen.....and dangerous

Your misappropriation of the anti facist screed ignores the origins which are about government attacking people deemed “undesireables”. Like locking up the families seeking asylum in concentration camps. Like separating babies from their parents. Or shooting unarmed citizens on traffic stops.

It’s not the Democrats who are attacking the Press or undermining the rule of law, or opining he’d like to be President for life.

All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing. The world is watching and the people of good conscience are stepping up to the plate.

It’s going to get louder. We’re not advocating violence or harming officials but they need to know they cannot abuse refugees and immigrants and torture children with impunity.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Lol
These illegal aliens are other countries problems we don’t want the sons of bitches...
They need to be stopped at the border and let them fuckers rot in Mexico

the Democrats were relying on Mueller to end Trump's presidency...didn't work.

then they tried Stormy...didn't work.

then they tried the blue wave...didn't work.

all they're left with is taunting and harassing people. PA. THE. TIC.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

So? Does that make the behavior from protestors any more decent? This isn't the way adults go about instilling change.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home

See above. The situation is made even worse when they're camped outside her home.

Perhaps with due process she will. However, this current behavior from the left will end up getting people killed.

I respectfully disagree. See above.

Once again, a spectacularly bad idea. This behavior has never solved anything. It only breeds contempt.

How in the heck else, short of violence, can you get filth like sanders out of our society?

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

So? Does that make the behavior from protestors any more decent? This isn't the way adults go about instilling change.

No “mob” attacked her home. Protestors are protesting peacefully outside her home

See above. The situation is made even worse when they're camped outside her home.

Perhaps with due process she will. However, this current behavior from the left will end up getting people killed.

Once again, a spectacularly bad idea. This behavior has never solved anything. It only breeds contempt.

How in the heck else, short of violence, can you get filth like sanders out of our society?
You vote out their boss in the next election. If you lose you lose gracefully.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

Easy. Vote.

Well if you are a conservative, you want the divisive shit to increase.....the more the better. Needs to be more coarse....more division to finally trigger the pushback. That'll be a hoot :113:

Maxine Waters called for peaceful protests. Trump lied yet again.
Do you kiss your mama with that lying mouth? Your a bald face liar. I guess the video evidence is photo shopped and her half ass apology are all fake.... fucking retard!
yelling and not allowing Conservatives to eat out, go to a movie theater is not peaceful protest.
Firing Conservatives, which happened to me when they saw a Conservative link on my FB account, is not peaceful.
LGBT entering a place of worship and interrupting services is not peaceful.

It's a declaration of war.

It is completely irresponsible for a public official to be calling on people to confront and harass other public officials.
Waters needs to be censored.

It is completely irresponsible for a public official to be calling on people to confront and harass other public officials.
Waters needs to be censored.
Lmao

The US needs to be censored. The world can't stand to look. At least Waters has realized all dignity has already been abandoned. She is merely playing with Trump's rules.

DgfAxorW0AAvvFM.jpg

See this proves they are out there just waiting on someone like Maxie to tell them what to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The face of the Democrats is now Maxine Waters who, together with Nancy Pelosi, have established a fine leadership team. They should always stay together and lead the Democrats, who want Open Borders and Unlimited Crime, well into the future....and pick Crooked Hillary for Pres." - President Trump

Forum List

Back