Got our truck.

We considered that...but he decided he wants to sell it. Its his truck, so...whatever floats his boat. I want to keep it awhile but it isn't mine to decide. He doesn't tell me what to do with my beloved van, lol. So I return the favor by not telling him what to do with his.
However..I found out the front bumper cost the original owner 4K. Yeowser! MrG said he is going to try to get 9K for it. If he can get that amount....wow. That will replace ALL that we lost before we became homeless. Our savings took a huge hit and we have almost nothing left. Getting that amount will be a big BIG plus for us.

Oh, and mileage is 173000. He said first one that offer 7K or 8K gets it. But he won't list it for a couple of months yet.

Reunel Extreme Heavy Duty Front Winch Bumper - Reunel Extreme Duty Winch Truck Bumpers

fwb_gg_opt.jpg

Looks like this one ^

My '85 F-150 Explorer XLT Lariat 4x4 is like a brother to me...never left me stranded in a place I couldn't get out of and actually seems glad to see me in the morning....Full power, even has cruise control in a 4 speed standard transmission...I'll never sell it.
nono.gif

Forum List

Back