Got our truck.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
2ziagqh.jpg

Now all I gotta do is wash it! There is pitch all over it from the damn trees.

Look at that cow catcher!!! Has a winch on it too. Automatic thingy that does it for ya cuz it has its own motor.

I guess you would need a wench on a Ford. A good truck wouldn't get stuck quite as often.

I figger....iffen another fire comes our way and we hafta evac...well....cars stalled or abandoned on da road can be easily pushed outta da way with this thang!!

All I needs now iz a rebel flag flapping from the antenna. I will blend right in!!

Found the paperwork on it too. It was in the glove box. Dude that bought it in 1998 paid 36000.00 for it.

He was a pilot in WWII. The gal that sold it to me...she has her dads uniform. And...he was a collector himself. She also has a nazi uniform. I already contacted some folks wanting to buy it.
Best offer gets it, lol. But that won't happen for at least another couple of months. Gotta get settled in over there first....then we will commence on helping her dump a shitload of stuff she wants gone.

Nope. 36 thousand. He got a LOT of extras on it. That man loved his toy. I thank him for his service..and I will take very good care of his baby.

Forum List

Back