GOP WINS ALABAMA SENATE RACE 2014

Imagine if the first Ebola patient, Thomas Duncan, had arrived in Birmingham instead of Dallas...... And note that NYC started preparing for Ebola in July, ergo the seamless transport and incubation of their first patient last week.

That's why I won't leave the northeast. Too much dumb below the Mason Dixon Line.
LOL

Stay there.

I used to live in Georgia and Texas. Wild horses couldn't drag me back to that human sewer of ignorance and sheer arrogance of stupid white people like you.

I bet you think football is the most important thing in the high school and college curriculums. Fuck math, right?
I went through Calc 3.........how about you....................

And all you have is a "trade" in which you are "skilled". You must have flunked.
I decided to serve our country in the United States Navy. I chose a skill over sitting on my back side at a desk. I can install anything on a ship electrically. I can troubleshoot virtually anything on a ship. I shifted to Industrial and I'm now classified as an Instrument Technician for process controls at one of the biggest refineries in the United States. We install, test, and repair all of it.

I also graduated the advanced schools in the Navy. I was an electrical switchboard operator in the Navy on 2 ships. How about you.............Do you posess any of these skills.

So you've stopped defending Roll Tide and this thread is now about you? Maybe that's smart, because your Roll Tide just got a flat tire on your own thread.
Me, I didn't join the Navy in order to get out of a shit-hole like Alabama.

When will the other football conferences finally beat the SEC........Your teams have sucked for about a decade............

Alabama_Crimson_Tide2.jpg

LOL

Stay there.

I used to live in Georgia and Texas. Wild horses couldn't drag me back to that human sewer of ignorance and sheer arrogance of stupid white people like you.

I bet you think football is the most important thing in the high school and college curriculums. Fuck math, right?

And all you have is a "trade" in which you are "skilled". You must have flunked.
I decided to serve our country in the United States Navy. I chose a skill over sitting on my back side at a desk. I can install anything on a ship electrically. I can troubleshoot virtually anything on a ship. I shifted to Industrial and I'm now classified as an Instrument Technician for process controls at one of the biggest refineries in the United States. We install, test, and repair all of it.

I also graduated the advanced schools in the Navy. I was an electrical switchboard operator in the Navy on 2 ships. How about you.............Do you posess any of these skills.
See, you had to leave to become anything more than an uneducated dumb-ass living in abject poverty.
Which is what your side thinks of those who serve isn't it...........................

Where you in Iraq...........Somalia................doubt it.

When will the other football conferences finally beat the SEC........Your teams have sucked for about a decade............

Our "teams" went to college and graduate school and then to Silicon Valley. Your ability to manipulate graphics on an internet message board was not invented by a football team. Get it yet?

See, you had to leave to become anything more than an uneducated dumb-ass living in abject poverty.
Which is what your side thinks of those who serve isn't it...........................

Where you in Iraq...........Somalia................doubt it.
I had a rather uneventful and undistinguished career back when Reagan had a blank check from congress to spend and spend and spend. I did my time and then got out and got a real job.

Well, duh.

Yeah, double duh.

Alabama has been Redneck Land since before the pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock.
ROLL TIDE! Proud to be from the Great State of Alabama.

A state soooooooooo red that the Dems don't even try to put a candidate up anymore.

Gotta love it.

Well, duh.

Yeah, double duh.

Alabama has been Redneck Land since before the pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock.

A state soooooooooo red that the Dems don't even try to put a candidate up anymore.

Gotta love it.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
Per capita money income in past 12 months (2012 dollars), 2008-2012$23,58
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Persons below poverty level, percent, 2008-201218.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
(4% higher than national average)
I don't live in poverty. I learned a trade. I am very skilled..................Many don't...........and would rather sit on their fat butts...........if jobs dry up here I'll go to where the work is instead of crying like a baby.

All States have those who prefer to live in the nanny state..........I'm not one of them.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I don't live in poverty. I learned a trade. I am very skilled..................Many don't...........and would rather sit on their fat butts...........if jobs dry up here I'll go to where the work is instead of crying like a baby.

All States have those who prefer to live in the nanny state..........I'm not one of them.

:clap2: That IS what conservatives do....they go where the jobs are, before heading to the local welfare office. They have pride and want to work and will do what it takes to find work. Lesser proud individuals gasp when you suggest that approach, saying WHAT?!?!?!? Move away from friends and family??? :rofl:

True story. I have heard it more than once.

Well, duh.

Yeah, double duh.

Gotta love it.

Gotta love it.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

:clap2: That IS what conservatives do....they go where the jobs are, before heading to the local welfare office. They have pride and want to work and will do what it takes to find work. Lesser proud individuals gasp when you suggest that approach, saying WHAT?!?!?!? Move away from friends and family??? :rofl:

Yes Ma'am.............We still say Sir and Ma'am down here as well.

One day, going home from work, a lady had a blow out and went off the road with her kids...........I stopped, and 2 others stopped and went out to help her in the pouring rain.........she had her kids in there too.............No problem.......we replaced her tire and got her back on the road.......4 other vehicles stopped and asked if we needed help..........We said thanks and they moved on..............

Before the lady left, she stated......."I just moved here from Ohio..........and they would have just left us on the side of the road..........and said thanks".............

Our reply........WELCOME TO THE SOUTH MA'AM.............AND HAVE A GREAT DAY....................

True story..........

Yeah, double duh.

Gotta love it.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

One day, going home from work, a lady had a blow out and went off the road with her kids...........I stopped, and 2 others stopped and went out to help her in the pouring rain.........she had her kids in there too.............No problem.......we replaced her tire and got her back on the road.......4 other vehicles stopped and asked if we needed help..........We said thanks and they moved on..............

Before the lady left, she stated......."I just moved here from Ohio..........and they would have just left us on the side of the road..........and said thanks".............

Our reply........WELCOME TO THE SOUTH MA'AM.............AND HAVE A GREAT DAY....................

True story..........
Awesome, that sort of thing does occur, but if that lady needed food stamps for those kids she would have to go through a less than Christian process that insures that any pride she ever had would be left at the front door of the food stamp office while the elected politicians openly uses her as a scapegoat for such a sorry state economy.

Gotta love it.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

True story..........
Awesome, that sort of thing does occur, but if that lady needed food stamps for those kids she would have to go through a less than Christian process that insures that any pride she ever had would be left at the front door of the food stamp office while the elected politicians openly uses her as a scapegoat for such a sorry state economy.
Most on the dole down here are misguided Democrats..............

Articles The Myth of Red State Welfare

To show how mindless this liberal proposition is, the "red state welfare" argument appears to be entirely based only on how each state voted in the most recent presidential election. This results in entirely junk science.

Y
our Red State Rant is BS..........Because you use money for military bases and things like NASA in it..........aka Huntsville............

Then call Military and NASA justification for the Red State Rant...............

It's all BS, the same as the Democratic Party in Alabama is today. Which is why they don't even show up for the Senate Election anymore.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

True story..........
Yeah just like that, it could not possibly be that the economy sucks balls and that even crappy jobs are hard to come by, It must be that the person having problems is just misguided. Your job market is unbelievably fucked up in Alabama. I lived there, I know what it is like, you can say shit like that to Yankees who might not know exactly what it is like but I know better. Even fucking Walmart has a 6 month waiting list to interview and very slim chance of hiring. When Walmart is the most desirable job around you have some very serious problems that has little to do with your battered democratic minority.

http://forbes.house.gov/uploadedfiles/bloomberg.pdf

8.6% of Alabama's State GDP was Military spending.................Which is included in the Red State Rant....................

So when the Gov't builds ships in Alabama it is added to a WELFARE STATUS for Dems................

Which is laughable at best. Alabama ranks 4th in the Nation for DOD expenditures.....................

Of course the Dems think that the people serving this Nation are WELFARE ANYWAY........They say so all the time..........Which shows their comments aren't worthy of anything as is their Red State Rant.

Well, duh.

Yeah, double duh.

Gotta love it.
So you are a republican that does not support term limits?
Never said that. I posted this because I was surprised that no one was even running against Sessions. I like Sessions but still support Term limits..........

Because I think it is needed.

I got attacked for being from Alabama...........so I'm just toying with the other posters anyway............

This was supposed to be a KNOW YOUR VOTE THREAD.

Which is why I posted the State's Constitutional Amendments we will be voting on shortly.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

True story..........

Most anywhere. It's the entitlement mentality at work, full-blown. The elected Dems will see to it. They are in actuality, doing nothing more than buying votes. There is no compassion involved.....merely the objective of keeping as many unemployed as possible, subservient to the government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back