GOP WINS ALABAMA SENATE RACE 2014

Well, duh.

Yeah, double duh.

Alabama has been Redneck Land since before the pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock.
ROLL TIDE! Proud to be from the Great State of Alabama.

A state soooooooooo red that the Dems don't even try to put a candidate up anymore.

Gotta love it.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
Per capita money income in past 12 months (2012 dollars), 2008-2012$23,58
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Persons below poverty level, percent, 2008-201218.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
(4% higher than national average)
I don't live in poverty. I learned a trade. I am very skilled..................Many don't...........and would rather sit on their fat butts...........if jobs dry up here I'll go to where the work is instead of crying like a baby.

All States have those who prefer to live in the nanny state..........I'm not one of them.

Imagine if the first Ebola patient, Thomas Duncan, had arrived in Birmingham instead of Dallas...... And note that NYC started preparing for Ebola in July, ergo the seamless transport and incubation of their first patient last week.

That's why I won't leave the northeast. Too much dumb below the Mason Dixon Line.
LOL

Stay there.

Imagine if the first Ebola patient, Thomas Duncan, had arrived in Birmingham instead of Dallas...... And note that NYC started preparing for Ebola in July, ergo the seamless transport and incubation of their first patient last week.

That's why I won't leave the northeast. Too much dumb below the Mason Dixon Line.
LOL

Stay there.

I used to live in Georgia and Texas. Wild horses couldn't drag me back to that human sewer of ignorance and sheer arrogance of stupid white people like you.

I bet you think football is the most important thing in the high school and college curriculums. Fuck math, right?

LOL

Stay there.

I used to live in Georgia and Texas. Wild horses couldn't drag me back to that human sewer of ignorance and sheer arrogance of stupid white people like you.

I bet you think football is the most important thing in the high school and college curriculums. Fuck math, right?
I went through Calc 3.........how about you....................

LOL

Stay there.

And all you have is a "trade" in which you are "skilled". You must have flunked.

Well, duh.

Yeah, double duh.

Alabama has been Redneck Land since before the pilgrims landed on Plymouth Rock.
ROLL TIDE! Proud to be from the Great State of Alabama.

A state soooooooooo red that the Dems don't even try to put a candidate up anymore.

Gotta love it.

So you embrace poverty.

Alabama Factoids:
Per capita money income in past 12 months (2012 dollars), 2008-2012$23,58
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Persons below poverty level, percent, 2008-201218.1%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
(4% higher than national average)
I don't live in poverty. I learned a trade. I am very skilled..................Many don't...........and would rather sit on their fat butts...........if jobs dry up here I'll go to where the work is instead of crying like a baby.

All States have those who prefer to live in the nanny state..........I'm not one of them.
Jobs dried up there long ago, if you have one it is a certainty you are making significantly less than people doing the same thing in other states.

LOL

Stay there.

And all you have is a "trade" in which you are "skilled". You must have flunked.

You're a parakeet, so take the eagle avatar down. It's embarrassing.

LOL

Stay there.

That's a certainty, as long as Alabama has a winning season all is right with the world. Smart kids were just tackling dummies for the football team where I went to school.

It is TRUE...........The election isn't even here yet and Jeff Sessions has already Won............Because the Democrats didn't even run anyone against him.

http://alabamavotes.gov/downloads/election/2014/general/sampleballots/Mobile-2014-Sample.pdf

So the GOP retains it's Senate seat in the 2014 elections.

ROLL TIDE.

KNOW BEFORE YOU VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama proposed Constitutional Amendments........

September 2014 Column Your guide to the 2014 proposed Constitutional Amendments

Statewide Amendment 1: Called “The American and Alabama Laws for Alabama Courts Amendment,” Amendment 1 relates to the application of foreign law during the legal process involving an Alabama citizen. Foreign law refers to the laws of other countries or cultures. Currently, judges or other legal authorities discern whether foreign law is applied. Amendment 1 would create constitutional protection that foreign law is not applied if it violates the guaranteed rights of Alabama citizens.

Statewide Amendment 2: Authorizes the State to borrow up to $50 million in bonds to pay for National Guard armory maintenance and construction. Many of the State’s armories have fallen into disrepair and require maintenance. Passage of Amendment 2 would allow the State to use money from the Alabama Trust Fund to purchase bonds to fund the project. The bonds must be repaid within 20 years.

Statewide Amendment 3: Elevates Alabama citizens’ right to bear arms to a fundamental right in the State Constitution, receiving the highest possible protection of the law. The failure of Amendment 3 does not alter citizens’ current right to bear arms as protected by the State and U.S. Constitution, but its passage provides additional protection under the State Constitution.

Statewide Amendment 4: Requires a larger majority by the Alabama Legislature to pass unfunded mandates on local school boards. Currently, a simple majority vote is required. Amendment 4 would increase that threshold to a two-thirds majority vote. The change provided in Amendment 4 does not apply to legislation that addresses compensation, benefits, or due process rights of any employee of a board of education.

Statewide Amendment 5: Referred to as the “Sportsperson’s Bill of Rights,” Amendment 5 provides that the people of Alabama, today and for generations to come, have the right to hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife using traditional methods. Amendment 5 also defines hunting and fishing as the preferred means of managing and controlling wildlife. If Amendment 5 fails, Alabamians still have the right to hunt, fish, and harvest wildlife, but that right may be limited by existing or future laws and regulations.

Alabama is a festering shithole of bible thumpers and trailer dwellers, it's one of states the rest of America makes fun of, next to Mississippi

american-taliban.jpg

LOL

Stay there.

I decided to serve our country in the United States Navy. I chose a skill over sitting on my back side at a desk. I can install anything on a ship electrically. I can troubleshoot virtually anything on a ship. I shifted to Industrial and I'm now classified as an Instrument Technician for process controls at one of the biggest refineries in the United States. We install, test, and repair all of it.

I also graduated the advanced schools in the Navy. I was an electrical switchboard operator in the Navy on 2 ships. How about you.............Do you posess any of these skills.

The only good thing to ever come out of "Roll Backwater" was Forrest Gump, and he's not even a real person.
That's a matte of opinion and we don't care about your Yankee opinions down here.
You will when the blue states decide to stop sending their taxes to the red ones to subsidize their ignorance and welfare mentality.

Yup. I wonder if Eagle isn't eating a few of his own feathers by now. Yeah, Roll Tide, butthead.

10 States Most Dependent on the Federal Government

3. Alabama

• Return on Taxpayer Investment: $3.28
  • Funding as Percentage of Revenue: 37 percent
  • Federal Employees Per Capita: 11.66
Another state located along the Gulf Coast, Alabama has become notorious for being one of the deepest red and also one of the most poverty-stricken in the nation. The state is home to five military bases, and a major port city in Mobile. Alabama is also ranked highly among the poor, with some reports pegging it as high as the sixth-poorest in the nation.""

10 States Most Dependent on the Federal Government

LOL

Stay there.

I decided to serve our country in the United States Navy. I chose a skill over sitting on my back side at a desk. I can install anything on a ship electrically. I can troubleshoot virtually anything on a ship. I shifted to Industrial and I'm now classified as an Instrument Technician for process controls at one of the biggest refineries in the United States. We install, test, and repair all of it.

I also graduated the advanced schools in the Navy. I was an electrical switchboard operator in the Navy on 2 ships. How about you.............Do you posess any of these skills.
See, you had to leave to become anything more than an uneducated dumb-ass living in abject poverty.

Forum List

Back