GOP will be cutting funds to Red Donald

The OP is not happening because Trump is taking in more donations than any other Republican by far. LOL you just can't admit this to yourself
Prove his campaign is taking more than the RNC. You can't because it is not true.
Who donates to the GOP? Don't most people donate to a candidate. Why Yes they do. Next
You have no idea. Go research, sunshine. :lol:
Again Trump is the leading Republican candidate, and is getting the most donations in the GOP........
You said he was getting all the donations and then you said he is getting the most donations and you seem to forget all about his proclamations of self-funding.

You can't keep your stories straight.
He's a Trumpite. What do you expect? :lol:

I Understand your sentiment, and I am as angry with the GOP as you, but voting for the enemy and conceding any hope doesn't make sense to me. Trump being the nominee has already shook the RNC, so perhaps they will grows some balls.

No. In American politics, the opposition is not the enemy. It is the opposition. Learn the difference, like adults do.

Sorry if you get butt hurt by someone referring to the opposition as the enemy. It is not my intention or desire to play a soft mamby pamby politically correct person. So if the word enemy scares you, perhaps you'd be better off in a sewing circle or discussing recipes where nobody gets offended.
I have no problem with that if you accept that when Obama said don't bring a knife to a gun fight did not mean kill the political opposition.

Political spin, both sides do it. I don't even recall when he said that or the context. Trump just got rolled by the lib media for saying the 2nd amendment voters could stop Hellary. It's all political noise, and is not in the context of this thread.
It's my OP, BTM. Yeah, Trump talked stupidly; I listened to him and could not believe he could say such a thing that could so easily used against him. Statements like that support why the OP is happening.

WRONG! They are cutting spending because they have never been behind him, they never wanted him, and although they may site his idiotic statements as a reason, it's clear to people who understand that it is just cover for them to make it more difficult for him to win. The GOP is splintering, and the idiots who run the party don't know which way is up in this election cycle. They have the most vulnerable ENEMY (yea, I said it again you politically correct sissies) imaginable and the whole damn thing got away from them.

TBM, you are not as prescient as you think you are. Yes, on this you happen to be right, but everyone realized this right along with you.

No, the GOP establishment and mainstream never wanted Trump, they told Trump they would not support him, and now the Never Trump movement is in high gear to deny him election.

You are right about just how vulnerable HRC. Her incredible fortune is that Trump is the weakest candidate in the history of presidential elections.

The OP is not happening because Trump is taking in more donations than any other Republican by far. LOL you just can't admit this to yourself
Prove his campaign is taking more than the RNC. You can't because it is not true.
Who donates to the GOP? Don't most people donate to a candidate. Why Yes they do. Next
You have no idea. Go research, sunshine. :lol:
Again Trump is the leading Republican candidate, and is getting the most donations in the GOP........
You said he was getting all the donations and then you said he is getting the most donations and you seem to forget all about his proclamations of self-funding.

You can't keep your stories straight.
Jake have you tried abilify with rum and coke? As anything would be an improvement in you.

Bassman is stumbling around the room with a rum and coke in his hand.

abilify3.jpg
Bassman is stumbling around the room with a rum and coke in his hand.
If that doesn't work try a Prozac, Lithium, Celexa cocktail washed down with a fifth of Jack Daniels

Bassman is giving us his personal recipes for when matters go bad, like now, for him. He will be a complete drunk by election day.

Forum List

Back