GOP response to Zelensky

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

On the whole it was good. Apart from the antics from the maga nutjobs they were polite and respectful. Lets hope that they can drown out the wailings of Boebert,Gaetz and Greene in the new year.

This is poor behaviour. If you are in a situation that needs security it is just polite to comply with reasonable requests.

On the whole it was good. Apart from the antics from the maga nutjobs they were polite and respectful. Lets hope that they can drown out the wailings of Boebert,Gaetz and Greene in the new year.

This is poor behaviour. If you are in a situation that needs security it is just polite to comply with reasonable requests.
As well they should, they were vetted by their voters and require no security screening by Tater's goons.

You do know that a elected federal official does not need a security clearance don't you?

I like Zelensky as much as I like Putin, they are both corrupt leaders however Zelensky is a better actor. I’d give him the respect for his position and I would not give him a dime. He has billed us for billions and billions.

Its tough for Tucker Carlson after Fox told him he has to stop praising Putin.

Someone who used to wear a Bow Tie is criticizing Zelensky for his wardrobe?

1671716139184.jpeg

ungrateful welfare queen. Taking this money and then telling the US that it isn't enough. Rockefeller when asked how much money is enough, he replied, 'just a little more'. They're greedy pigs. Biden Crime Family...GREEDY, EFFING Pigs. Zelensky pervert and other criminals of his assoiation....greedy effing demanding pigs.

Its tough for Tucker Carlson after Fox told him he has to stop praising Putin.

Someone who used to wear a Bow Tie is criticizing Zelensky for his wardrobe?

View attachment 740976
Tucker gets paid by putin but greene and the others are paid by the US. They should at least put a face on it and act like adults.
We all have to do it at some point.

I see no need to be polite to someone who is fleecing our Treasury of every bit of cash we have left, literally stealing our futures away on some proxy war that is essentially a money-laundering operation.

It's hardly surprising that the anti-democracy congressmen would be hostile to Zelensky. I expected that many more republicans would bring disgrace on themselves in the face of the most courageous man they have ever set eye upon.
I am more pro Republic. We are the evil.

Forum List

Back