GOP response to Zelensky

By doing nothing, you support Putin
Nice going Comrade
By doing nothing that means that Europe can take care of it, asshole. We are not the world police! We need to butt out and take care of Americans.

You are like the idiots that claim if I don't vote Democrat, I am supporting Republicans and Republicans say if you don't vote Republican, you are supporting Democrats. That kind of binary thinking is just moronic.

Joke Biden is literally causing the Rape of our own citizens and driving us all into poverty...but not him by God and not the rest of the Elite political class, and not the effing lying media and hollywood.

IF WAR...God forbid, ever breaks out in this country...just remember who sold us out to the globalist commies.

Ukraine and Russia are the same, they strip people of their personal rights, they control the media, they are both evil, why support either one.

It's hardly surprising that the anti-democracy congressmen would be hostile to Zelensky. I expected that many more republicans would bring disgrace on themselves in the face of the most courageous man they have ever set eye upon.
And that those anti-democratic members of Congress are Republicans comes as no surprise at all.

Another Putin Fluffer chimes in

Any more out there?
it has nothing to do with supporting Putin. Its about what makes sense for the USA. Why do you libs want a war with Russia? How would such a war benefit the USA?

We have no national interest is wasting money and lives for Ukraine. WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back