GOP Rep Supports Dog Fighting, Bashing Dems For Bringing Federal Law To Stop It.

The democrat answer to everything is a federal law.

? This is a REPUBLICAN sponsored amendment idiot.

Farm Bill provision makes cock and dog fight federal crime | Global Animal

Sen. David Vitter (R-La.), who sponsored the amendment...

So now Democrats are responsible for laws that REPUBLICANS propose? What the FUCK?

While I certainly dont care for Senator Vitter that much, you seem to think that Rep King was talking about the Senate bill despite the fact that Rep King is in the House. And while I can't say whether a Republican or Democrat is the sponsor of the bill in the House, it seems a bit misleading, though likely unintentional, to claim the good Senator sponsored the House Bill Rep King is talking about.

It does almost the exact same fucking thing, and both laws have strong bi-partisan support.

Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

*Warning graphic image of what Rep. King supports on the link*

GOP Rep. Steve King Defends Dog Fighting | ThinkProgress

At least he's not eating a dog like your President has.

Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

Swing and a miss from some right wing hick proudly showing off his racism with the confederate flag.

With all this hardcore trolling, I wonder if pho king = Rep King :eusa_think:

What would you expect on a troll thread? With all the OWS parasite bullshit that continuously runs from your mouth, I wonder if you are one of barney franks.....underlings.

images

No, you heart stupidity.

This is why the hard right differs from other parties.

When a person says something completely idiotic, it makes the entire party look idiotic
and it's the rest of the party's job to denounce the person for doing so.

If they keep silent, they are essentially endorsing it.

your partisan hackery is in full force I see. Of COURSE, this applies only to the right. If 1 guy on the left sais it, you'd be claiming it was just his opinion and not a reflection on the left as a whole.

You're a moron of infinite proportion.

Your partisan hackery is shitting all over the place.

If someone on the left said something like this GOP asshole, he would have hell to pay.

By you deflecting and not calling him out, you are basically endorsing him.

A liberal rarely shows this kind of common-sense.

The left spends all of their time dreaming up fake issues and wasting money. A federal law would be symbolic at best.

To be honest the radical left is constantly foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs. They're primary purpose is causing turmoil. Every single hot-button issue in politics today is their own creation. The right spends all of their time just wading threw the slime they spread everywhere they go. The real problem is when they get in positions of authority......like they are today.

Last edited:
By this warped logic, if one would be against a Federal law banning beastiality or zoophilia (I think that's the correct term) then it would mean one was all for beastiality or zoophilia.

Cripes, get real. It grosses me out that only 37 states have a ban on it but should it become Federal law?

Sheesh. Liberal thought process is fucked up. I get a brain cramp every time I try to think like a liberal. :lol:

Your partisan hackery is shitting all over the place.

If someone on the left said something like this GOP asshole, he would have hell to pay.

By you deflecting and not calling him out, you are basically endorsing him.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Check the THANKS list on post #25, dumb ass. You'll see your name... and mine.

So, you can take your righteous indignation and shove it up your pathetic partisan hackery filled ass. Assuming you can get your head out of the way long enough.

Additionally, BL, I'll take careful note that should you fail to call a Democrat out on anything illegal, immoral or otherwise unsavory, that you are basically endorsing them.

Swing and a miss from some right wing hick proudly showing off his racism with the confederate flag.

Well actually, it is true. Your Dear Leader loves chowing down on those Doggy Shish-Kababs. Seriously, it's true.

Radical right wing idiots like King get the same kind of response they leave.

If they want to act like stupid morons, they'll get a post that reflects that.

If you want to discuss in a civilized manor, you will gladly receive a civil response :up:

Yeah... you're such an expert on discussing things in a civil manner, that you got permanently booted from the ONLY forum on this board that REQUIRES things be discussed in a civil manner!
:rofl:

He learned some new words. "Radical Right Wing" is the catch-phrase of the day for this mental midget. :lol:

Uhh... Yeah...

I'm not into the whole bash the whole party because one guy says something... But this King guy is a total and complete retard to make that stance.

When a person says something completely idiotic, it makes the entire party look idiotic and it's the rest of the party's job to denounce the person for doing so.

Only someone with their head up their ass would assume that every conservative thinks the same exact way and thus must agree with one idiot in the GOP.

And FYI if they keep silent it ether means they have no opinion or they feel the issue isn't worth discussing.

Uhh... Yeah...

I'm not into the whole bash the whole party because one guy says something... But this King guy is a total and complete retard to make that stance.

When a person says something completely idiotic, it makes the entire party look idiotic and it's the rest of the party's job to denounce the person for doing so.

Only someone with their head up their ass would assume that every conservative thinks the same exact way and thus must agree with one idiot in the GOP.

And FYI if they keep silent it ether means they have no opinion or they feel the issue isn't worth discussing.

I have yet to see you or anyone else on the hard right slam that idiot for his comments :eusa_think:

god damn it put a graphic warning on your shit....

will do, but that is not "shit", that's the cruelty against animals that GOP thugs like King support.
Saying what he did does not translate to supporting animal cruelty. But, you are brain damaged, so it's easy to see your confusion.

"it’s a federal crime to watch animals fight or to induce someone else to watch an animal fight but it’s not a federal crime to induce somebody to watch people fighting, there’s something wrong with the priorities of people that think like that."

will do, but that is not "shit", that's the cruelty against animals that GOP thugs like King support.
Saying what he did does not translate to supporting animal cruelty. But, you are brain damaged, so it's easy to see your confusion.

"it’s a federal crime to watch animals fight or to induce someone else to watch an animal fight but it’s not a federal crime to induce somebody to watch people fighting, there’s something wrong with the priorities of people that think like that."
Negged for implying B_L has a brain. See you Friday night about 11

Uhh... Yeah...

When Jessie Jackson commented on a 'hot mike' that he'd like to cut Obama's balls off, you were silent. Therefore, you endorse the idea of cutting off the Presidents balls.

See how stupid your theory is?

Dumb ass.

Please list all GOP members that have come out publicly in support of animal fighting. I'd like to see if you can count that high (to 1).

Dumb ass.

I count 39 house member, 37 Republicans and 2 Democrats who opposed the bill, Dumb ass. Is a public vote public enough?

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll188.xml

Last edited:

Forum List

Back