GOP Rep Supports Dog Fighting, Bashing Dems For Bringing Federal Law To Stop It.

Uhh... Yeah...

I'm not into the whole bash the whole party because one guy says something... But this King guy is a total and complete retard to make that stance.

This is why the hard right differs from other parties.

When a person says something completely idiotic, it makes the entire party look idiotic
and it's the rest of the party's job to denounce the person for doing so.

If they keep silent, they are essentially endorsing it.

your partisan hackery is in full force I see. Of COURSE, this applies only to the right. If 1 guy on the left sais it, you'd be claiming it was just his opinion and not a reflection on the left as a whole.

You're a moron of infinite proportion.

Your partisan hackery is shitting all over the place.

If someone on the left said something like this GOP asshole, he would have hell to pay.

By you deflecting and not calling him out, you are basically endorsing him.

Last edited:
Rep King is a very ignorant person. Anybody who defends animal abuse or dog fighting on the grounds that human fighting isn't banned is too stupid to be in Congress (and that's a pretty low bar).

One could easily point out that anyone who thinks passing a Federal law for a state issue is ignorant and too stupid ot be in Congress.

They would likely be right.

Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

*Warning graphic image of what Rep. King supports on the link*

GOP Rep. Steve King Defends Dog Fighting | ThinkProgress
Republican Senator David Vitter I'm presuming actually supports this bill, since he has supported strong big government interference in terms of federal laws against "puppy mills".

Its about the only thing I agree with the Honorable Junior Senator from Louisiana on.

Rep King is a very ignorant person. Anybody who defends animal abuse or dog fighting on the grounds that human fighting isn't banned is too stupid to be in Congress (and that's a pretty low bar).

One could easily point out that anyone who thinks passing a Federal law for a state issue is ignorant and too stupid ot be in Congress.

They would likely be right.

Sen. David Vitter (R-La.), who sponsored the amendment to the farm bill, said it would help federal authorities work with local officials in sting operations.

“When animal fighting involves players from a number of different states, local law enforcement simply lacks the power to deal with it and to root out the entire operation,” added Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.), a leader in the effort to enact the legislation.

I fully agree with you that Republican Senator Vitter is too stupid and ignorant to be in Congress.
The measure, approved by the Senate 88-11, makes it a federal crime to “knowingly” attend an animal fight or “knowingly cause” someone under age 18 to attend.

Would appear that you consider most Republicans in the Senate to be "too stupid and ignorant" to be in Congress.

http://www.globalanimal.org/2012/06/27/farm-bill-provision-puts-a-stop-to-animal-fighting/77020/

Last edited:
Your partisan hackery is shitting all over the place.

If someone on the left said something like this GOP asshole, he would have hell to pay.

By you deflecting and not calling him out, you are basically endorsing him.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Check the THANKS list on post #25, dumb ass. You'll see your name... and mine.

So, you can take your righteous indignation and shove it up your pathetic partisan hackery filled ass. Assuming you can get your head out of the way long enough.

OMG. You can not legislate morality. Just for starters. A federal law does nothing? Why are there still hurricanes???? We banned those, god damn it!!

Seriously, you guys are just ban happy when you see something you do not like. There we banned it. That's how LOLberals think social evolution takes place. It's the little authoritarian in all of them that comes out just a little bit more each day.

What on earth are you talking about? Of course you can legislate morality. That's practically all that can be legislated. The entire criminal code is a legislation of societies moral values.

But that still doesnt change the fact that the Constitution never gave the Federal government any iota of authority to regulate dog fights.

Michael Vick went to prison and paid his dues for a heinous crime. Why should he not be free to pursue his vocation again now that he has repaid his debt to society?

Lots of hypocrites on this one. And you can see 75,000 of em in Philly every Sunday during the football season.

What's hypocritical? He paid his dues to society. He's a free man. Why would you also remove his ability to be a contributing member in society?

One could argue the value that playing football really contributes to society, but this is precisely the correct attitude to have.

Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

So............

Some people are easily led into hypocritical thinking as it is taught from birth.

Eat your meat, dont hit the dog..........

The only people with any cred taking the position would be vegans.....

Yes, we all know how butthurt you radical right wing trolls get when complete stupidity is pointed out from your elected officials.

Stop voting in idiots and then you'd have nothing to get so pissy about :up:

What is this obsession you have with other people's rear ends? You are always butthurt this and burthurt that. Can't you just freaking have a conversation where you disagree with someone without thinking about their asses?

Uhh... Yeah...

I'm not into the whole bash the whole party because one guy says something... But this King guy is a total and complete retard to make that stance.

This is why the hard right differs from other parties.

When a person says something completely idiotic, it makes the entire party look idiotic and it's the rest of the party's job to denounce the person for doing so.

If they keep silent, they are essentially endorsing it.

So when are you denouncing the frequent idiotic statements from Obama and Biden?

Yes, we all know how butthurt you radical right wing trolls get when complete stupidity is pointed out from your elected officials.

What is this obsession you have with other people's rear ends? You are always butthurt this and burthurt that. Can't you just freaking have a conversation where you disagree with someone without thinking about their asses?

Black labels obsession with butthurt stems from his enjoyment of somewhat harsher copulation techniques.

The democrat answer to everything is a federal law.

? This is a REPUBLICAN sponsored amendment idiot.

Farm Bill provision makes cock and dog fight federal crime | Global Animal

Sen. David Vitter (R-La.), who sponsored the amendment...

So now Democrats are responsible for laws that REPUBLICANS propose? What the FUCK?

While I certainly dont care for Senator Vitter that much, you seem to think that Rep King was talking about the Senate bill despite the fact that Rep King is in the House. And while I can't say whether a Republican or Democrat is the sponsor of the bill in the House, it seems a bit misleading, though likely unintentional, to claim the good Senator sponsored the House Bill Rep King is talking about.

Radical right wing idiots like King get the same kind of response they leave.

If they want to act like stupid morons, they'll get a post that reflects that.

If you want to discuss in a civilized manor, you will gladly receive a civil response :up:

If you want to discuss in a civilized manor, you will gladly receive a civil response :up:

1) I believe that when I see it.
2) The "I do it because he did it first" argument is pretty childish IMHO.

Yeah... you're such an expert on discussing things in a civil manner, that you got permanently booted from the ONLY forum on this board that REQUIRES things be discussed in a civil manner!
:rofl:

Things I still haven't seen addressed:

1) I still dont see any actual evidence that Rep. King supports Dog fighting.
2) I havent seen any argument on why we need a federal law on Dog fighting and how practical it would be to have a federal law to deal with a local issue.
3) While it's clear Senator Vitter sponsored the Senate version, I still dont see who sponsored the House version. Though it if Senator Vitter sponsored the Bill, it seems like the OPs attempt to smear the GOP is disingeniune.
4) I dont see why Michael Vick should be prevented from playing football when he has done his time. Isnt the whole point of incarceration to do your time to pay back society so you can move on with your life? I mean granted, most criminals dont learn their lesson but I dont see Vick engaging in this anymore.

Forum List

Back