The Left is in panic mode

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
The left are in panic mode and for good reason. They are starting to read the tea leaves and it is not looking good. I’m telling you it has never been this bad for the left. Even the hard lefts in my office are starting to wane in their beliefs. The problem the left has is that few in this country really want the far left. Most of America is right of center and the democrats have moved too far left for their own good.

There are many signs that the left know they are in trouble. We have democrats talking like they are republicans. You get the lefties in the media trying their best to paint every republican as an extremist. They try their best to make Mitt Romney, a more center than right candidate, look extreme right. They try to use stories with little to no evidence to paint the picture they want you to see. Risking any integrity they have left to try their best to scare people from the right to the left.

The problem is this tactic is not working. This is why it is even getting worse because they are in complete panic mode. They know things have turned completely around on them. They had some momentum moving this country to the left. But they went too far left for this country. The problem is deep down Americans love their financial and personal lives. When things start to change they will pull away. American’s are spoiled and used to getting their way. They don’t want another parent telling them what to do. They would rather starve than to be a slave to the state.

When Obama was elected all my left friends were talking about how the country was going to change. I agreed with them but I made the following prediction. I told them that Americans love the way America is and this country can only be moved so far left before a revolt back to the right will occur. Americans will never allow their country to truly change without a fight.

Further most Americans are ok with being where they are financially. I told my friends that for equality to occur most Americans have to go down not up in their positions. Equality is not everyone being rich because that is not possible. If everyone is rich, then everyone is poor because the prices of everything would inflate to the point that no one could afford anything. So the only way to truly make everyone equal is to eliminate the middle. That is why most left countries have no middle. They have only the rich and the poor.

The fact is most Americans don’t even know what left and right is. Most just saw the social issues and did not understand what the underlying definitions are. But when they start to truly understand that the left is interested in controlling people then everything becomes clear. You no longer see the left as supporting gays but rather forcing others to change their beliefs. Instead of seeing the left as helping the poor, they start to see the left as trying to make everyone have less to create equality. They start to see that the left does not want to fix health care, but rather take it over so they can control it and spread it the way they see fit.

do you think if you say it enough it will make it true?

obama is leading in 3 of the swing states......

Just like things weren’t as bad before the 2010 election? That turned out to be pretty bad for the left then as well. They know it is far worse than they are saying.

Just like things weren’t as bad before the 2010 election? That turned out to be pretty bad for the left then as well. They know it is far worse than they are saying.

Been hitting the crack a little early?

The left are in panic mode and for good reason. They are starting to read the tea leaves and it is not looking good. I’m telling you it has never been this bad for the left. Even the hard lefts in my office are starting to wane in their beliefs. The problem the left has is that few in this country really want the far left. Most of America is right of center and the democrats have moved too far left for their own good.

There are many signs that the left know they are in trouble. We have democrats talking like they are republicans. You get the lefties in the media trying their best to paint every republican as an extremist. They try their best to make Mitt Romney, a more center than right candidate, look extreme right. They try to use stories with little to no evidence to paint the picture they want you to see. Risking any integrity they have left to try their best to scare people from the right to the left.

The problem is this tactic is not working. This is why it is even getting worse because they are in complete panic mode. They know things have turned completely around on them. They had some momentum moving this country to the left. But they went too far left for this country. The problem is deep down Americans love their financial and personal lives. When things start to change they will pull away. American’s are spoiled and used to getting their way. They don’t want another parent telling them what to do. They would rather starve than to be a slave to the state.

When Obama was elected all my left friends were talking about how the country was going to change. I agreed with them but I made the following prediction. I told them that Americans love the way America is and this country can only be moved so far left before a revolt back to the right will occur. Americans will never allow their country to truly change without a fight.

Further most Americans are ok with being where they are financially. I told my friends that for equality to occur most Americans have to go down not up in their positions. Equality is not everyone being rich because that is not possible. If everyone is rich, then everyone is poor because the prices of everything would inflate to the point that no one could afford anything. So the only way to truly make everyone equal is to eliminate the middle. That is why most left countries have no middle. They have only the rich and the poor.

The fact is most Americans don’t even know what left and right is. Most just saw the social issues and did not understand what the underlying definitions are. But when they start to truly understand that the left is interested in controlling people then everything becomes clear. You no longer see the left as supporting gays but rather forcing others to change their beliefs. Instead of seeing the left as helping the poor, they start to see the left as trying to make everyone have less to create equality. They start to see that the left does not want to fix health care, but rather take it over so they can control it and spread it the way they see fit.
I have noted some changes in the behavior of my leftist friends too. At least one of them has quit calling me "friend". (You can't imagine how little this upsets me.)

If we don't repeal Obama's takeover of health care, a literal monster will be created of the IRS and it will have direct access to our bank accounts, leaving the doors wide open for deliberate and unintentional financial transactions that should never happen and will be difficult to rectify.

You are entirely correct that the intent of Obamacare is to control the system, not to make it better. There are thousands of doctors considering early retirement now because they have finally found out what is in the bill.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

The left in panic mode? Romney looks as if he is campaigning for Obama and Obama does not have to do any campaigning. Just chill back and let Romeny and the do nothing congress re elect him.

That is the modus operandi of the liberals. They repeat lies so often that they actually believe them to be true.

Some of the lies that liberals tout have to do with the results of meaningless polls concerning swing states and such.

Obama never really leads...he misleads.

Obama is a fucking Marxist!

Last edited:

That is the modus operandi of the liberals. They repeat lies so often that they actually believe them to be true.

Some of the lies that liberals tout have to do with the results of meaningless polls concerning swing states and such.

You are a fucking idiot. Do you even know what a "marxist" is? Or do you just keep throwing it around like a good sheep because Beck told you to?

Been hitting the crack a little early?

I doubt, dont democrats do crack?

The left in panic mode? Romney looks as if he is campaigning for Obama and Obama does not have to do any campaigning. Just chill back and let Romeny and the do nothing congress re elect him.

You are drinking the lefts cool aide. Don’t worry though because you are becoming the minority. Many are starting to realize they are being lied to and left for other news services like Fox News. I started talking to one of my friends about fast and furious and he had never heard of it. He told me he watch CNN and I started going over all the things that have been going on and it was amazing all the things he had never heard of. He started watching Fox and now I even have him listening to Rush.

You are a fucking idiot. Do you even know what a "marxist" is? Or do you just keep throwing it around like a good sheep because Beck told you to?

I know what a marxist is......look at the Communist Manifesto, there are 10 points, how many of those do you like????
And he's a big big fan of Rousseau, do you know who that is?

The saddest thing is that Willards trained rat minions actually think he will fix things.

LOL, the sad thing is we dont, but he wont fuck them up as much as Obama, see we understand modern politics and can be objective, you just kiss Obama's ass at every opprutunity.

You are drinking the lefts cool aide. Don’t worry though because you are becoming the minority. Many are starting to realize they are being lied to and left for other news services like Fox News. I started talking to one of my friends about fast and furious and he had never heard of it. He told me he watch CNN and I started going over all the things that have been going on and it was amazing all the things he had never heard of. He started watching Fox and now I even have him listening to Rush.
The FOX Rumor Mill is not a news service, it is a CON$ervoFascist gossip channel. And your MessiahRushie is a pathological liar insanely jealous of Obama.

The saddest thing is that Willards trained rat minions actually think he will fix things.

LOL, the sad thing is we dont, but he wont fuck them up as much as Obama, see we understand modern politics and can be objective, you just kiss Obama's ass at every opprutunity.

I consider Obama Bush III.
Rethink your illogic and consider that everyone who is against the rat king is not for Obama.

I think that we are screwed no matter which side wins.
There will be virtually no difference.

Whenever too many comments are made saying the left is in panic mode, I know the right is in panic mode and for good reason-Mitt is a terrible candidate.

President Barack Obama holds an edge over Mitt Romney in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, a new Quinnipiac University/New York Times/CBS News poll out Wednesday shows.

When likely voters in the three battleground states were asked whom they would vote for if the election were held today, here's the way it broke down:
  • Florida: Obama, 51 percent; Romney, 45 percent.
  • Ohio: Obama, 50 percent; Romney 44 percent
  • Pennsylvania: Obama, 53 percent; Romney 42 percent

Forum List

Back