GOP Rep Supports Dog Fighting, Bashing Dems For Bringing Federal Law To Stop It.

Rep King is a very ignorant person. Anybody who defends animal abuse or dog fighting on the grounds that human fighting isn't banned is too stupid to be in Congress (and that's a pretty low bar).

It is a VERY stupid thing to say. It's not like a dog could say "I don't want to do this". However, there is a danger to federalizing everything. Not every law needs to be a federal law.

I think that should happen only when State Laws fail.

What would you expect on a troll thread? With all the OWS parasite bullshit that continuously runs from your mouth, I wonder if you are one of barney franks.....underlings.

images

That was a direct response to the parasitic OWS retard du jour. on point. But that is not something that other parasitic OWS retards would understand. Don't worry. You keep up your good work and tomorrow will be your day.

With your non stop stupidity and trolling, you further confirm that the radical right teabaggers are nothing but a bunch stupid hicks with the IQ's of a baboon.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee ha!

Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

*Warning graphic image of what Rep. King supports on the link*
Warning: Graphic Picture
GOP Rep. Steve King Defends Dog Fighting | ThinkProgress

I love learning something new about myself everyday. Now I hate animals since I am a "radical right" winger.

Sounds like King is just trying to make a point about society's standards. And we don't know the real details of his voting against bills to outlaw dogfighting. For example did they try to attach that bill with other liberal bullshit agenda?

Typical of the radical right to hate animals just like woman, liberty and minorities.

Recently GOP rep King blasted democrats for presenting federal legislation against dog and other animal fighting. He seems to feel cruelty against animals is A-OK :mad:

Nothing in the article shows that King supports dog fighting. All it shows is that he's opposed to all the kooky animal rights laws that turds like you are always trying to get made into law.

Cruelty to animals is not 'OK.' However, contrary to what animal rights nutburgers believe, it's not on the same leve as cruelty to human beings.

That was a direct response to the parasitic OWS retard du jour. on point. But that is not something that other parasitic OWS retards would understand. Don't worry. You keep up your good work and tomorrow will be your day.

With your non stop stupidity and trolling, you further confirm that the radical right teabaggers are nothing but a bunch stupid hicks with the IQ's of a baboon.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee ha!
Retard threads(like this) started by retard posters (like you) merit nothing better. These are normal responses (from me) from a regular person ( me).
You should pay more attention to your Popsicle. If you don't, you risk gettin it dirty, and that would cause a major meltdown for a Mongoloid like you.

:lmao:

If you dont support the federal law, you hate dogs!"

You wingnuts are a hilarious group of pretzel logic peddlers. You should stop standing on your head all the time. Just be sure to stand right-side up slowly at first. The last thing you need is a fall down or bang to the noggin'.

Whats your point? You dont want a law stopping dog fights but you love dogs?

The issue is whether we need a federal law against dog fighting. The answer is clearly "no." The federal government should stick to issues that are clearly federal.

I love learning something new about myself everyday. Now I hate animals since I am a "radical right" winger.

Sounds like King is just trying to make a point about society's standards. And we don't know the real details of his voting against bills to outlaw dogfighting. For example did they try to attach that bill with other liberal bullshit agenda?
Animals are about as valued by the OWS parasites as blacks and homos. They only care about them for political reasons.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee ha!
Retard threads(like this) started by retard posters (like you) merit nothing better. These are normal responses (from me) from a regular person ( me).
You should pay more attention to your Popsicle. If you don't, you risk gettin it dirty, and that would cause a major meltdown for a Mongoloid like you.

Yes, we all know how butthurt you radical right wing trolls get when complete stupidity is pointed out from your elected officials.

Stop voting in idiots and then you'd have nothing to get so pissy about :up:

THe democrats will look to anything to make it a federal law, they want the federal government to own everything including us.

make way for the King.

some people just dont understand what this country was about and hate it in every form.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee ha!

Yes, we all know how butthurt you radical right wing trolls get when complete stupidity is pointed out from your elected officials.

The only stupidity on display belongs to you and closed captioned, and the retarded conclusions you draw. Now, my little mongoloid friend, I am not pissy. I enjoy the hell out of this. It's like being in a petting zoo, only the animals are mongoloids like you, and instead of petting, I get to kick and punch. :eusa_clap:

Uhh... Yeah...

I'm not into the whole bash the whole party because one guy says something... But this King guy is a total and complete retard to make that stance.

The only stupidity on display belongs to you and closed captioned, and the retarded conclusions you draw. Now, my little mongoloid friend, I am not pissy. I enjoy the hell out of this. It's like being in a petting zoo, only the animals are mongoloids like you, and instead of petting, I get to kick and punch. :eusa_clap:

Yes, we all know how much you right wing shitheads love resorting to violence and thuggery, your stupidity won't let you do anything else,..

What we are seeing here from you radical right wing idiots is like lifting up a rock and watching all the disgusting insects running around.

Last edited:

What we are seeing here from you radical right wing idiots is like lifting up a rock and watching all the disgusting insects running around.

stick with the topic, stop trolling, or Shut The Fuck Up :p

Uhh... Yeah...

I'm not into the whole bash the whole party because one guy says something... But this King guy is a total and complete retard to make that stance.

This is why the hard right differs from other parties.

When a person says something completely idiotic, it makes the entire party look idiotic and it's the rest of the party's job to denounce the person for doing so.

If they keep silent, they are essentially endorsing it.

look at how they view michael vick .....i have stopped believing in karma due to this man who by all rights should die a death by a zillion paper cuts

yes and watching the philly fans embrace him piss me off, but thats not so much a political thing as a humane thing. big difference.

He did his time and paid his price. I believe in redemption and forgiveness. I dont see any evidence of him continuing to abuse animals so it's pretty much a non-issue with me anymore.

Uhh... Yeah...

This is why the hard right differs from other parties.

When a person says something completely idiotic, it makes the entire party look idiotic
and it's the rest of the party's job to denounce the person for doing so.

If they keep silent, they are essentially endorsing it.

your partisan hackery is in full force I see. Of COURSE, this applies only to the right. If 1 guy on the left sais it, you'd be claiming it was just his opinion and not a reflection on the left as a whole.

You're a moron of infinite proportion.

:lmao:

If you dont support the federal law, you hate dogs!"

You wingnuts are a hilarious group of pretzel logic peddlers. You should stop standing on your head all the time. Just be sure to stand right-side up slowly at first. The last thing you need is a fall down or bang to the noggin'.

Whats your point? You dont want a law stopping dog fights but you love dogs?

I wish you people would stop lying and pretending there aren't already state laws against this.

Forum List

Back