GOP Rep Supports Dog Fighting, Bashing Dems For Bringing Federal Law To Stop It.

So I take it you support dog fighting and cruelty to animals like rep King does?

Knowing where the level of government is that is empowered to take action is key here... This is not a federal issue...

Go take a long walk off a short pier, troll

Even think about moving to a right wing utopia like iran or Saudi Arabia? Muslims hate dogs with a passion, sounds like the perfect place for you.

And the predictable leap...

You associate knowing the proper level of government to take action with hating dogs..

You are indeed one of the worst idiot trolls on this board

The democrat answer to everything is a federal law.

So I take it you support dog fighting and cruelty to animals like rep King does?

No one supports dog fighting, idiot. From your link:
“It’s wrong to rate animals above human beings,” he told the questioner. To make his point, King argued that “there’s something wrong” for society to make it a “federal crime to watch animals fight” but “it’s not a federal crime to induce somebody to watch people fighting.”
What King opposes is hypocrisy and legislative reaction to news stories, ie new anti dog fighting laws in response to the Vicks affair or new gun legislation in response to Littleton.
A little reading beyond Think Progress would go a long way towards solving your low reputation problems; might even cause you to no longer be such a whiny bitch.

I am SO glad you got your ass kicked out of the CDZ!

Your Dear Leader still chowing down on those Doggy Shish Kabobs? Seriously though, who cares about this. Get a life.

Rep King is a very ignorant person. Anybody who defends animal abuse or dog fighting on the grounds that human fighting isn't banned is too stupid to be in Congress (and that's a pretty low bar).

I don't know. He has a point.

Is it any less cruel to watch someone being beat senseless?

I guess the liars at Think Progress feel they have another issue. And that is the GOP hates puppies and wants them dead.

I've been joking about this for years and now the left has made it a reality.

Wow, sometimes...somethings arent worth defending

Yes, like the way the left ignores real terrorism and defends illegal immigration or abortion. Does the fetus have a choice?

I think this dog fighting issue is a reach at best.

You cannot make a dog fight if it does not want to. In every case the dogs are bred to want to kill. I think the breeding of fighting dogs should be what is illegal more than anything. Treat it like drug trafficking. The participants should receive more severe punishment than the fan.

So, you're against it? Why?

:lmao:

If you dont support the federal law, you hate dogs!"

You wingnuts are a hilarious group of pretzel logic peddlers. You should stop standing on your head all the time. Just be sure to stand right-side up slowly at first. The last thing you need is a fall down or bang to the noggin'.

Whats your point? You dont want a law stopping dog fights but you love dogs?

A federal law will do nothing. Does this make more sense to your fragile mind?

You LOLberals think that some fucking pencil pusher in washington can stop hurricanes. All we need to do is pass a federal law banning hurricanes. What!? You object to a federal law banning hurricanes?? You just hate people in hurricane zones.

It takes an interesting fucking mind to make these types of conclusions.

LMFAO

A federal law does nothing? Then why are there laws then genius?

Rep King is a very ignorant person. Anybody who defends animal abuse or dog fighting on the grounds that human fighting isn't banned is too stupid to be in Congress (and that's a pretty low bar).

It is a VERY stupid thing to say. It's not like a dog could say "I don't want to do this". However, there is a danger to federalizing everything. Not every law needs to be a federal law.

The democrat answer to everything is a federal law.

No one supports dog fighting, idiot. From your link:
“It’s wrong to rate animals above human beings,” he told the questioner. To make his point, King argued that “there’s something wrong” for society to make it a “federal crime to watch animals fight” but “it’s not a federal crime to induce somebody to watch people fighting.”
What King opposes is hypocrisy and legislative reaction to news stories, ie new anti dog fighting laws in response to the Vicks affair or new gun legislation in response to Littleton.
A little reading beyond Think Progress would go a long way towards solving your low reputation problems; might even cause you to no longer be such a whiny bitch.

I am SO glad you got your ass kicked out of the CDZ!

Ok, except animals fighting is not the same as people fighting. Either way, he's opposing the law for seemingly no reason. Is he advocating a law to make watching people fight illegal? No. So, he's using that as an excuse unless he believes there should be such a law.

Whats your point? You dont want a law stopping dog fights but you love dogs?

You LOLberals think that some fucking pencil pusher in washington can stop hurricanes. All we need to do is pass a federal law banning hurricanes. What!? You object to a federal law banning hurricanes?? You just hate people in hurricane zones.

LMFAO

OMG. You can not legislate morality. Just for starters. A federal law does nothing? Why are there still hurricanes???? We banned those, god damn it!!

Seriously, you guys are just ban happy when you see something you do not like. There we banned it. That's how LOLberals think social evolution takes place. It's the little authoritarian in all of them that comes out just a little bit more each day.

It is a VERY stupid thing to say. It's not like a dog could say "I don't want to do this". However, there is a danger to federalizing everything. Not every law needs to be a federal law.

I agree -- not every law needs to be a federal law. But some do. This is one of them.

LMFAO

OMG. You can not legislate morality. Just for starters. A federal law does nothing? Why are there still hurricanes???? We banned those, god damn it!!

Seriously, you guys are just ban happy when you see something you do not like. There we banned it. That's how LOLberals think social evolution takes place. It's the little authoritarian in all of them that comes out just a little bit more each day.

Moving the goal posts already? I didnt say anything about morality. Concentrate, I asked if Federal Laws do nothing then why are there laws?

I bet some bitching about this here, would be big Michael Vick supporters if he was winning a bunch of games for the favorite football team.

Wow, sometimes...somethings arent worth defending

Yes, like the way the left ignores real terrorism and defends illegal immigration or abortion. Does the fetus have a choice?

I think this dog fighting issue is a reach at best.

You cannot make a dog fight if it does not want to. In every case the dogs are bred to want to kill. I think the breeding of fighting dogs should be what is illegal more than anything. Treat it like drug trafficking. The participants should receive more severe punishment than the fan.

So, you're against it? Why?

I'm against dog-fighting.

I'm also against posting dishonest headlines or accusing people of animal cruelty just because they're smart enough to see through the left's stupidity.

I bet some bitching about this here, would be big Michael Vick supporters if he was winning a bunch of games for the favorite football team.

Michael Vick went to prison and paid his dues for a heinous crime. Why should he not be free to pursue his vocation again now that he has repaid his debt to society?

Michael Vick went to prison and paid his dues for a heinous crime. Why should he not be free to pursue his vocation again now that he has repaid his debt to society?

Lots of hypocrites on this one. And you can see 75,000 of em in Philly every Sunday during the football season.

Funny, black label, the parasitic OWS retard du jour, states that this man is pro dog torture, and the best he can come up with is his opposition to federal prohibitions of what is best handled locally. OWSers are absolute fuckin morons. And hysterical pussies to boot.

Many think the nfls current standards of professional conduct leave much to be desired. By the time someone runs a criminal enterprise, that individual should have fallen so far below acceptable professional standards of behavior that he should not be readmitted to the profession. But notice how normal people think that should be a local issue. Not a federal one.

Lots of hypocrites on this one. And you can see 75,000 of em in Philly every Sunday during the football season.

What's hypocritical? He paid his dues to society. He's a free man. Why would you also remove his ability to be a contributing member in society?

Forum List

Back