GOP Rep Supports Dog Fighting, Bashing Dems For Bringing Federal Law To Stop It.

Why do OWS parasites hate babies so much they favor killing them before they are born?

Last edited:
Yes, like the way the left ignores real terrorism and defends illegal immigration or abortion. Does the fetus have a choice?

I think this dog fighting issue is a reach at best.

You cannot make a dog fight if it does not want to. In every case the dogs are bred to want to kill. I think the breeding of fighting dogs should be what is illegal more than anything. Treat it like drug trafficking. The participants should receive more severe punishment than the fan.

So, you're against it? Why?

I'm against dog-fighting.

I'm also against posting dishonest headlines or accusing people of animal cruelty just because they're smart enough to see through the left's stupidity.

So, you're for it?

Funny, black label, the parasitic OWS retard du jour, states that this man is pro dog torture, and the best he can come up with is his opposition to federal prohibitions of what is best handled locally. OWSers are absolute fuckin morons. And hysterical pussies to boot.

Did Rep King say it should be handled locally?

Funny, black label, the parasitic OWS retard du jour, states that this man is pro dog torture, and the best he can come up with is his opposition to federal prohibitions of what is best handled locally. OWSers are absolute fuckin morons. And hysterical pussies to boot.

Did he say he is in favor of it? Or are you full of shit? Never mind. You have already answered toes questions.

Typical left-wing liberal BS. But you have to give it to them, they are consistent! But when you are consistently piss-ignorant, I'm not too sure that it's something to crow about.

In the liberal mind, if you are against something then of course there MUST be a federal law, mandate or something at the FEDERAL level against this incredible evil. Against the law or mandate at the federal level? Why then obviously you are FOR the act. The two are inseparable to the liberal mind. After all, we MUST get everyone marching in the same direction to the same drum. It just won't do to have citizens running off thinking that they are more important than the collective.

Against a federal ban on spousal abuse? Why then it follows in the liberal mind that you are FOR beating a woman or a spouse. Never mind the fact that you support a myriad of laws and assistance at the LOCAL level. Against a federal law against abusing animals? Why then to the liberal mind, you MUST be for dog fighting, torturing animals and eating little children.

Fort Leavenworth, Kansas and Marion, Indiana are for those crimes that impact at a FEDERAL level. If the local or state government can take care of the situation, I believe that it is certainly better to do so at that level where federal courts are not over burdened with such cases.

I know, I know... now I am pro-animal abuse...

With all this hardcore trolling, I wonder if pho king = Rep King :eusa_think:

Did he say he is in favor of it? Or are you full of shit? Never mind. You have already answered toes questions.

I'll take that as a no...So why are you against this law?

What would you expect on a troll thread? With all the OWS parasite bullshit that continuously runs from your mouth, I wonder if you are one of barney franks.....underlings.

What would you expect on a troll thread? With all the OWS parasite bullshit that continuously runs from your mouth, I wonder if you are one of barney franks.....underlings.

images

A federal law does nothing? Then why are there laws then genius?

OMG. You can not legislate morality. Just for starters. A federal law does nothing? Why are there still hurricanes???? We banned those, god damn it!!

Seriously, you guys are just ban happy when you see something you do not like. There we banned it. That's how LOLberals think social evolution takes place. It's the little authoritarian in all of them that comes out just a little bit more each day.

Moving the goal posts already? I didnt say anything about morality. Concentrate, I asked if Federal Laws do nothing then why are there laws?

Does the federal government have such an authority? Does this particular federal law mean that no more dog fighting will occur? If we ban hurricanes at the federal level, will hurricanes stop happening?

Are you really this pretzeled up?

Michael Vick went to prison and paid his dues for a heinous crime. Why should he not be free to pursue his vocation again now that he has repaid his debt to society?

Lots of hypocrites on this one. And you can see 75,000 of em in Philly every Sunday during the football season.

What's hypocritical? He paid his dues to society. He's a free man. Why would you also remove his ability to be a contributing member in society?

Nice attempt at some good ole spin. He wins football games, therefore all is well. There goes your Hero, watch him as he throws.

Lots of hypocrites on this one. And you can see 75,000 of em in Philly every Sunday during the football season.

What's hypocritical? He paid his dues to society. He's a free man. Why would you also remove his ability to be a contributing member in society?

Nice attempt at some good ole spin. He wins football games, therefore all is well. There goes your Hero, watch him as he throws.
Again, why are you denying the man a right to earn his living in an honorable profession? He paid his dues to society and the NFL has no prohibition against him participating.

Even Ollie North was able to get a job!

OMG. You can not legislate morality. Just for starters. A federal law does nothing? Why are there still hurricanes???? We banned those, god damn it!!

Seriously, you guys are just ban happy when you see something you do not like. There we banned it. That's how LOLberals think social evolution takes place. It's the little authoritarian in all of them that comes out just a little bit more each day.

Moving the goal posts already? I didnt say anything about morality. Concentrate, I asked if Federal Laws do nothing then why are there laws?

Does the federal government have such an authority? Does this particular federal law mean that no more dog fighting will occur? If we ban hurricanes at the federal level, will hurricanes stop happening?

Are you really this pretzeled up?

No law will completely stop anything. Again, if Federal Laws do nothing then why are there laws?

Obama loves dog, and dogs love Obama. Now really, a law regarding such a frivolous issue when the country faces much greater issues? Again, you elected these inept clowns, you get what you voted for.

Again, why are you denying the man a right to earn his living in an honorable profession? He paid his dues to society and the NFL has no prohibition against him participating.

I've never denied the man anything. In fact, he's one of those 'Evil 1%-ers' you Wingnuts despise. I'd say he's doing just fine...As long as he wins football games.

images

That was a direct response to the parasitic OWS retard du jour. on point. But that is not something that other parasitic OWS retards would understand. Don't worry. You keep up your good work and tomorrow will be your day.

I've never denied the man anything..
Yet you're whining and bitching because I support his right to make a living.

Speaking of hypocrites...

I'll take that as a no...So why are you against this law?

I am quite sure I never voiced opposition to this law, corky.

I know, that allows to you nit pick everyone elses opinion. So, are you for or against this law? Why or why not?

I am against this law. It is not a federal issue. Unless it crosses state lines, it is a matter for the state in which the activity occurs. It's not like the animals have civil rights. They are not people.

Forum List

Back