GOP Rep Stefanik Files Ethics Complaint About Trump Fraud Judge

About time we play the same game the far-left is. Look at all the complaints filed against lawyers who dared to represent Trump. Hell, they've filed complaints against Alan Dershowitz.

More petty retaliation from Republicans

It won’t work

More petty retaliation from Republicans

It won’t work

LOL

Lawfare Democrats have been and are doing this to dozens off lawers simply because they represented Trump.

And racist Democrats keep stirring up nothing burgers against Clarence Thomas.

LOL

Lawfare Democrats have been and are doing this to dozens off lawers simply because they represented Trump.

And racist Democrats keep stirring up nothing burgers against Clarence Thomas.

Problem being a Trump lawyer is he expects you to lie and break laws for him.

Look what he did to Rudy, Sidney Powell, Michael Cohen and others

How do you know, arrogant jackass? You are full of crap.
Read the article. Look up who appointed the, who they are and you decide for yourself. I have read it and read about the woman making the complaint, her position, and views. If you think they will take action, based on that compliant from her, you are very young, very foolish or very partisan, to the point you lose touch with reality.
I am sorry for your condition. I hope you grow out of it.

Read the article. Look up who appointed the, who they are and you decide for yourself. I have read it and read about the woman making the complaint, her position, and views. If you think they will take action, based on that compliant from her, you are very young, very foolish or very partisan, to the point you lose touch with reality.
I am sorry for your condition. I hope you grow out of it.
YOU DON'T KNOW JACKSHIT., FOOL. Whoever made you a moderator should be fired.

... which can be referred to a court for sanction.
The Office Of Judicial Conduct receives complaints like this all the time from mouth breathing asshats like Stefanik. They are promptly tossed into the trash file where they belong.

The Commission will take one look at it & know that MAGA Stefanik's brain cells have been damaged from the stink of Trump's ass.

Stefanik pulled the short straw after Jordan had his ass handed back to him by Fani Willis when he tried to bully her with his bullshit.

Forum List

Back