Good Question

May 20, 2014
Where be the FBI and ATF......class....anyone. They ought to be easy to identify. 100, 000 gang members.....thats an army......remember when they took on organized crime instead breaking down doors of political opponents???? What does that smell like....classs....anyone

Last edited:
Where be the FBI and ATF......class....anyone. They ought to be easy to identify. 100, 000 gang members.....thats an army......remember when they took on organized crime instead breaking down doors of political opponents???? What does that smell like....classs....anyone
I like "Stop and Frisk", myself. Chicagoans are used to high numbers of black on black shootings. I don't live in Chicago, do not plan to visit and even make sure I don't even book flights that connect through Chicago. I don't care.

We all know they aren't letting anyone "slide".

Forum List

Back