GOP Quickly Becoming A Fractured Party. I LOVE IT!!!

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Republican Party seems as divided, angry as ever - Yahoo! News

Enraged tea party leaders are threatening to knock off dozens of Republicans who supported a measure that raised taxes on the nation's highest earners.

Good idea!! Kock them off in the primaries!!

What's largely causing the dissension? A lack of a clear GOP leader with a single vision for the party.

Really? They just figured that out?

Republicans haven't had a consistent standard-bearer since President George W. Bush left office......

At least they finally admit Bush was their "standard bearer"....:eusa_clap:

With Boehner unable to control his fractured caucus, the White House is left wondering how to deal with the House on any divisive issue.

Why deal with them. Just let them self implode.

Once a strong voice in the party, moderate Republicans across the Northeast are nearly extinct.

And they wonder why Romney got his ass handed to him. The Neo-Cons are so out of touch with what REAL Americans want.

It's on Yahoo, it must be significant.

How did I miss that?

We're in the process of liquidating our "Moderates" who seem to be working in concert with the Neo-Marxists (aka: Democrats), so yes, this is a lot of fun

Now they know how Democrats have felt all these years. :lol: But it's not nice to laugh at other's misfortunes. Liberals and Democrats have been there, done that and got the T-Shirts.

Let's just hope that what comes out of this tacks more to the center.

Now they know how Democrats have felt all these years. :lol: But it's not nice to laugh at other's misfortunes. Liberals and Democrats have been there, done that and got the T-Shirts.

They're not realigning to be more liberal.. That's been the problem. Conservatives and Libertarians are looking for TRUE standard bearers like Rand Paul to name one.. who won't buckle when the water gets hot.

poor Yahoo, where is the article saying how the Democrat party is all marching in lockstep and rubber stamping anything their Dear Leader wishes?

don't bother you won't see them print something like that.

The Libertarian ideology which encompasses most of true Conservatism, is quickly becoming more powerful. You liberals better hope the two don't meet up or you'll never win another election. :) Don't dance just yet.

And the democrats are still lock step lemmings. The republican party was always full of differing opinion. The democrat party, unison, unison that mimics a zombie like state.

It's true though. There is a whole segment of the republican party that thinks if they become more like democrats, they will be just as popular as democrats. It's like the plain girl in school who thinks she will be just as popular as the prom queen if she has sex with the entire football team.

The nation has tipped into financial catastrophe and social degeneracy. This is the majority, a bare majority but still a majority. The leeches are never going to vote for the host to have the ability to remove the leech.

These systems always fail. They have failed historically and they are failing today in Europe. The best action for conservative republicans to take is to let it go and put efforts into subverting the failing system. Meanwhile forming an agenda that could immediately replace the failure when the time comes.

Enraged tea party leaders are threatening to knock off dozens of Republicans who supported a measure that raised taxes on the nation's highest earners.

What's largely causing the dissension? A lack of a clear GOP leader with a single vision for the party.

With Boehner unable to control his fractured caucus, the White House is left wondering how to deal with the House on any divisive issue.

Once a strong voice in the party, moderate Republicans across the Northeast are nearly extinct.

And they wonder why Romney got his ass handed to him. The Neo-Cons are so out of touch with what REAL Americans want.

Tell the 30 Republican governors that. Then get back to us.

too bad you didn't care about that for the Democrat party..they are so left they are leaning tyrants and Fascist

Squawk republicans bad.. Squawk republicans in trouble.. Squawk huffopuffo writers good... Squawk I believe anything written with a progressive bias.. Squawk

parrot_head.jpg

The Libertarian ideology which encompasses most of true Conservatism, is quickly becoming more powerful. You liberals better hope the two don't meet up or you'll never win another election. :) Don't dance just yet.

I would think that true Libertarians would not be in favor of "big gubmint" imposing laws that interfere with individual liberties such as abortion, gay marriage and euthanasia.

As far as individual liberties are concerned they are more in line with Democrats who want to keep government out of the private lives and decisions of people.

Good idea. Let's ask Governor Christie (who was courted by the GOP bigwigs to run for POTUS) about his views of the GOP members of congress. When you do that get back to me..

I would think that true Libertarians would not be in favor of "big gubmint" imposing laws that interfere with individual liberties such as abortion, gay marriage and euthanasia.

As far as individual liberties are concerned they are more in line with Democrats who want to keep government out of the private lives and decisions of people.

One can have and support Life without demanding their views be imposed on others. See Ron Paul please. I am Pro-Life. I know abortion will NEVER be overturned.. I would rather leave it up to the States and to the people to decide what they want in regard to abortion, marriage, etc... and I am a right wing Conservative. I'm willing to wager when it comes down to issues of LIBERTY, at least 90% of conservatives feel exactly the same way. Demanding the 2nd Amendment be trashed and thrown away, doesn't set well with Libertarians and Conservatives. Leftists have overstepped their hand this time.

Last edited:

No. The idea is to purge the ones that are becoming like the mainstream fringe dems.

Good idea. Let's ask Governor Christie (who was courted by the GOP bigwigs to run for POTUS) about his views of the GOP members of congress. When you do that get back to me..

you go ask him and get back to us
just because you like being in a party that walks lockstep that does all your thinking for you

just because you like being in a party that walks lockstep that does all your thinking for you

Ok.......

"Governor Christie, would you characterize your feelings about the Speaker of the House"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0dEF0uVb2s]Chris Christie: Boehner wouldn't take my calls - YouTube[/ame]

30 years of Rush and Fox has half of the GOP in a bizarre alternate universe- see sig pp3. Where were the debt cultists when Reagan and Bush were tripling and doubling the debt?

Ok.......

"Governor Christie, would you characterize your feelings about the Speaker of the House"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0dEF0uVb2s]Chris Christie: Boehner wouldn't take my calls - YouTube[/ame]

ummm, you all do like a whiner you have the biggest one as your Dear Leader

Forum List

Back