GOP Quickly Becoming A Fractured Party. I LOVE IT!!!

The minority of the minority party does not get to rule the government in a democracy

Our founders designed a government in which the people got to rule.

they chose a democracy in which the majority got the representative edge.

They did not design it so the minority of the minority would win the day.

They in fact crossed and ocean to get away from such a government

So far, I have not heard a word about Christie being courted to run for POTUS that comes from republicans. Democrats have said that, and democrats have said that republicans said that, but no republicans.

That's because no true CONSERVATIVE would vote for Chris Christie. He's the liberal's sweetheart.

Who is a "true CONSERVATIVE"? Not ABE, not TR, not IKE, not NEWT, not Mitt. Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Rush Limppaw, Michelle Bachmann?

I think a true con under their definition is someone who cant ever get elected

America is NOT a Democracy.

Democracy is great until it comes to something democrats don't want like Prop 8 or Prop 19 in California. Then democracy is terrible and has to be overruled by a liberal court if possible.

The founders crossed an acean to get away from the minority getting to rule.

Your the minority of the minority.

The Libertarian ideology which encompasses most of true Conservatism, is quickly becoming more powerful. You liberals better hope the two don't meet up or you'll never win another election. :) Don't dance just yet.

The GOP would have to be done away with if Libertarians were to get a valid shot at anything, sadly. That's a small issue with the 2-party system is that third parties are edged out.

And the democrats are still lock step lemmings. The republican party was always full of differing opinion. The democrat party, unison, unison that mimics a zombie like state.

I'd like to believe you, but as recent evidence shows, there are a lot of people who think any Republican of "differing opinions" like Christie aren't truly Republican... they're RINOs or Democrats in disguise.

It's true though. There is a whole segment of the republican party that thinks if they become more like democrats, they will be just as popular as democrats. It's like the plain girl in school who thinks she will be just as popular as the prom queen if she has sex with the entire football team.

The nation has tipped into financial catastrophe and social degeneracy. This is the majority, a bare majority but still a majority. The leeches are never going to vote for the host to have the ability to remove the leech.

These systems always fail. They have failed historically and they are failing today in Europe. The best action for conservative republicans to take is to let it go and put efforts into subverting the failing system. Meanwhile forming an agenda that could immediately replace the failure when the time comes.

...so, are you suggesting something like forming some sort of authoritarian state should the Republic fail?

Good idea. Let's ask Governor Christie (who was courted by the GOP bigwigs to run for POTUS) about his views of the GOP members of congress. When you do that get back to me..

So far, I have not heard a word about Christie being courted to run for POTUS that comes from republicans. Democrats have said that, and democrats have said that republicans said that, but no republicans.

That's because no true CONSERVATIVE would vote for Chris Christie. He's the liberal's sweetheart.

I dunno, I'm still not convinced that Christie isn't still conservative. Just because he was desperate and reached out to Obama for help doesn't mean he isn't still a Republican. I'm fairly certain that if Sandy happened after the election - and if Romney had won - then he'd have reached out to Romney too.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/democracy

de·moc·ra·cy
noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
pluralde·moc·ra·cies

Definition of DEMOCRACY

a: government by the people; especially: rule of the majority

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

Democracy is great until it comes to something democrats don't want like Prop 8 or Prop 19 in California. Then democracy is terrible and has to be overruled by a liberal court if possible.

exactly

Democracy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

de·moc·ra·cy
noun \di-ˈmä-krə-sē\
pluralde·moc·ra·cies

Definition of DEMOCRACY

a: government by the people; especially: rule of the majority

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

Quit making an even bigger fool of yourself.

yiour arguement is with every dictionary and encyclopedia and not me LGS

The Libertarian ideology which encompasses most of true Conservatism, is quickly becoming more powerful. You liberals better hope the two don't meet up or you'll never win another election. :) Don't dance just yet.

The GOP would have to be done away with if Libertarians were to get a valid shot at anything, sadly. That's a small issue with the 2-party system is that third parties are edged out.

And the democrats are still lock step lemmings. The republican party was always full of differing opinion. The democrat party, unison, unison that mimics a zombie like state.

I'd like to believe you, but as recent evidence shows, there are a lot of people who think any Republican of "differing opinions" like Christie aren't truly Republican... they're RINOs or Democrats in disguise.

...so, are you suggesting something like forming some sort of authoritarian state should the Republic fail?

I dunno, I'm still not convinced that Christie isn't still conservative. Just because he was desperate and reached out to Obama for help doesn't mean he isn't still a Republican. I'm fairly certain that if Sandy happened after the election - and if Romney had won - then he'd have reached out to Romney too.

I don't care about keeping score in regard to who did what to whom. I care about my country being solvent. That means we all need to place politics on the back burner, work together to compromise (Conservatives, Libertarians, Republicans, Independents, Moderate Democrats) in order to vote the corrupt trash out of Washington that is destroying this country.

Forum List

Back