GOP Quickly Becoming A Fractured Party. I LOVE IT!!!

Now they know how Democrats have felt all these years. :lol: But it's not nice to laugh at other's misfortunes. Liberals and Democrats have been there, done that and got the T-Shirts.

Let's just hope that what comes out of this tacks more to the center.

too bad you didn't care about that for the Democrat party..they are so left they are leaning tyrants and Fascist

riiiiiggghttt...

conservative-congress.jpg

Now they know how Democrats have felt all these years. :lol: But it's not nice to laugh at other's misfortunes. Liberals and Democrats have been there, done that and got the T-Shirts.

Let's just hope that what comes out of this tacks more to the center.

too bad you didn't care about that for the Democrat party..they are so left they are leaning tyrants and Fascist

riiiiiggghttt...

conservative-congress.jpg

A Think-Progess graph is suppose to tell us what precisely? You are the first one to DEMAND links which are not PARTY bias and provide a graph from Think Progress????

Republican Party seems as divided, angry as ever - Yahoo! News

Good idea!! Kock them off in the primaries!!

Really? They just figured that out?

At least they finally admit Bush was their "standard bearer"....:eusa_clap:

Why deal with them. Just let them self implode.

And they wonder why Romney got his ass handed to him. The Neo-Cons are so out of touch with what REAL Americans want.

Tell the 30 Republican governors that. Then get back to us.

Good idea. Let's ask Governor Christie (who was courted by the GOP bigwigs to run for POTUS) about his views of the GOP members of congress. When you do that get back to me..

So far, I have not heard a word about Christie being courted to run for POTUS that comes from republicans. Democrats have said that, and democrats have said that republicans said that, but no republicans.

Note to readers:

Stephanie lives in a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to sane man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between her left and right ears, between faith and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and his vast ignorance.

Good idea. Let's ask Governor Christie (who was courted by the GOP bigwigs to run for POTUS) about his views of the GOP members of congress. When you do that get back to me..

So far, I have not heard a word about Christie being courted to run for POTUS that comes from republicans. Democrats have said that, and democrats have said that republicans said that, but no republicans.

That's because no true CONSERVATIVE would vote for Chris Christie. He's the liberal's sweetheart.

Note to readers:

Stephanie lives in a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to sane man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between her left and right ears, between faith and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and his vast ignorance.

Oh goody, the snooty one speaks
yawn

The Neo-Marxist who took over the Democrat Party have been laughing at how easy it was and how most of the Dem faithful are still too dumb to figure out what happened to the Party

The Neo-Marxist who took over the Democrat Party have been laughing at how easy it was and how most of the Dem faithful are still too dumb to figure out what happened to the Party

^^ Valid point. What happened to the moderate Democrat wing of the Democrat Party? Evan Bayh types?

Yep, and they will sacrifice all for them it seems..

very sad times

The GOP Primary process is the best thing to ever happen to Democrats

It ensures that unelectable Republicans will run for President and the Senate

^^ Valid point. What happened to the moderate Democrat wing of the Democrat Party? Evan Bayh types?

They were some of the first that were targeted by the fringe dems who run the show now. Those days are long gone.

Wow. Then you must live in a bubble. Wake the fuck up!!

Though Christie flirted with a presidential run last fall after being heavily courted by GOP bigwigs, the first-term governor later passed, citing his obligation to his state. "Now is not my time,"

Read more: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he

A determined cadre of Republican donors is casting wishful eyes on New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in an 11th-hour push to persuade the former prosecutor to enter the 2012 presidential race.

Christie Courted by GOP Donors, but Still Says No - WSJ.com

That's because no true CONSERVATIVE would vote for Chris Christie. He's the liberal's sweetheart.

Who is a "true CONSERVATIVE"? Not ABE, not TR, not IKE, not NEWT, not Mitt. Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Rush Limppaw, Michelle Bachmann?

Who is a "true CONSERVATIVE"? Not ABE, not TR, not IKE, not NEWT, not Mitt. Glen Beck, Sarah Palin, Rush Limppaw, Michelle Bachmann?

True Conservatives respect LIBERTY, period. Just because you hate conservatives and deem them unfit, doesn't mean we all do. We don't have to impose group thought in our ideology. Independent thinking is encouraged and self sufficiency. The Republicans have a sorry lot of losers to be certain.. but so does your own backyard. Tell you what--you worry about yourself and I'll do the same, no?

Wow. Then you must live in a bubble. Wake the fuck up!!

Though Christie flirted with a presidential run last fall after being heavily courted by GOP bigwigs, the first-term governor later passed, citing his obligation to his state. "Now is not my time,"

Read more: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he

A determined cadre of Republican donors is casting wishful eyes on New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in an 11th-hour push to persuade the former prosecutor to enter the 2012 presidential race.

Christie Courted by GOP Donors, but Still Says No - WSJ.com

well since you are so in love with him that means you will be voting for him if he runs

Forum List

Back