GOP hysteria!

I'm sure the millions upon millions who are still out of work or under employed in November will be thinking about Osama when they cast their vote as someone once said it's about the economy stupid.

Tell that to your GOP reps in Congress, genius. They're the ones who are committed to having this economy fail so they can blame Obama and win an election....they do this by voting against any and all proposals that would actually go to fixing things.

And their alternative? Why, just double down on the steriod version of reaganomics that the Shrub used....it worked so well! :cuckoo:

To quote a great woman, " you had it all". You had a Democrat President, Democrat Congress and a Democrat Senate.

You had it all. You had it all. You had it all. You had it all. You had it all. You had it all.

You fucked up.

You can't pass a law if you don't have the majority in the Senate, you willfully ignorant neocon buffoon!

Do your goddamn homework! The Party of No was quite active, toodles.

Obama gave the order to kill Bin Ladin....he succeeded where Bush failed. Deal with it or keep acting like the hysterical elephant in the OP cartoon.

oh yes he did...but little tia want to try and change history...that is the reason the swift boat vets he SERVED with came forward..and they had EVERY RIGHT to do so

tweedle dum and tweedle dumber confirming each other's stupidity.

Let me put an end to this shit:

FactCheck.org: Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record

Kerry fucked himself. And we all call him on it. We know the truth.

And why Kerry was soundly/Roundlt REJECTED by the people.

TachyBub is a sore loser nursing a Kerry Loss hangover still...:lol:

Operation Infinite Resolve is real. Add Clinton to your search you idiot.

Read the information in the link provided, you simpleton. You didn't, did you?

Fucking neocon numbskull...small wonder people voted in Obama as they're SO tired of willfully ignorant clowns like you voting in the very people that screw us time and again.

I know exactly what Kerry did. He told everyone on the planet that American troops were cold blooded murderers.

I lived those days. He was quite clear in his accusations of blaming all soldiers for murder.

Since Kerry was giving testimony before Congress, you should have NO problem in providing us all with a direct quote from him that states EXACTLY what you assert here.

If you can't, that makes YOU a liar.

Back to square one....the cartoon in the OP has YOU pegged! Carry on.

The latest one or the old vietnam one. He's accused soldiers of murdering twice now.

Which one? I'll put up both if you want.

Quit your stalling....put up or shut the fuck up!

I swear, Obama does what the Shrub didn't, and you neocon assholes are reliving every failed right wingnut propaganda note you can about anything else but. Pathetic.

As he threw his fake medals across the Whitehouse fence.

John F'ing Kerry was/IS a phoney.

the medals were real, you simpleton! It was a medal that one of the Swiftboat liars was nailed having for the very same mission they swore didn't exist! That's why the Swiftboat clowns against Kerry were discredited.

You'd know this if you've ever gotten your head out of Limbaugh's fat ass and did some honest research.

But then again, the cartoon in the OP has you pegged. Carry on.

He threw someone elses medals over the fence.

You said "HIS fake medals"....now you're saying someone elses medals. If you're going to relive every failed neocon bitch fest propaganda to avoid acknowledging that Obama did what the Shrub couldn't, then get your BS straight, will ya please.

As he threw his fake medals across the Whitehouse fence.

John F'ing Kerry was/IS a phoney.

the medals were real, you simpleton! It was a medal that one of the Swiftboat liars was nailed having for the very same mission they swore didn't exist! That's why the Swiftboat clowns against Kerry were discredited.

You'd know this if you've ever gotten your head out of Limbaugh's fat ass and did some honest research.

LOL! Pull the correct strings...the Quail come out of the brush...:lol:

YEAH the medals were REAL...and Kerry threw 'em back as a thank/FUCK you...:lol:

And My head is where it needs to be and NO WHERE near Libmbaugh's backside...and besides? YOU are jealous in any case of my stature...

EnjoyThe Ride...Twerp!

:lol:

My God, you're such a coward! YOU stated that the medals were phony, meaning that he didn't earn them. YOU joined that other neocon jackass in bringing up the Swiftboat Vets for Truth, who turned out to be Swiftboat liars.
But rather than just concede a point, you chuckle like an insane clown who realizes that his act just isn't cutting it.

Laugh, clown, laugh.....hannity and Kristol would be proud! :lol:

Considering daddy used to head up the CIA I'm not getting any history on the screen for GW dismantling all of the CIA.

Link please or you are a blatant liar.

Now to "removing resources" this is a new bullshit line. And I can peg you off on this. NATO did quite well till Obama came in and now you have 69% are you freaking ready
69% of all American deaths in Afghanistan are under Obama.

Wipe the spittle from your screen and pay attention, genius. I wrote that the Shrub dismantled the UNIT expressly set up to get Bin Ladin....NOT the entire CIA.

LEARN TO READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY, YOU STUPE!

Now, please provide us all with the source of your stat that Obama is responsible for 69% of US military deaths in Afghanistan. I'll wait.

Here ya go.

" In the more than 10 years the U.S. military has been fighting in Afghanistan, each of the three deadliest years have been during Obama’s presidency. The deadliest year was 2010, when 497 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan. The second deadliest year was 2011, when 399 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan. And the third deadliest year was 2009, when 303 U.S. service personnel gave their lives in Afghanistan.

In recent years, some U.S. casualties in Afghanistan have come at the hands of the Afghan forces that the U.S. military is seeking to train so that they can defend their own country. Since 2007, when the Pentagon began tracking these killings, 54 U.S. soldiers have been killed by Afghan troops."

Deal with it. It's all over the net. The numbers are out there.

Obama

Which does not change the fact that Obama gave the order that killed Bin Ladin, thus succeeding where the Shrub failed.

And as for your little hightlight:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5235053-post124.html

Deal with it....

YEAH the medals were REAL...and Kerry threw 'em back as a thank/FUCK you...:lol:

And My head is where it needs to be and NO WHERE near Libmbaugh's backside...and besides? YOU are jealous in any case of my stature...

EnjoyThe Ride...Twerp!

My God, you're such a coward! YOU stated that the medals were phony, meaning that he didn't earn them. YOU joined that other neocon jackass in bringing up the Swiftboat Vets for Truth, who turned out to be Swiftboat liars.
But rather than just concede a point, you chuckle like an insane clown who realizes that his act just isn't cutting it.

And? Is that it? *I* thought YOU were gonna say something profound...Riveting...

More disappointment alas.

Good buildup though...gotta give ya that...:lol:

"TWERP*

oh yes he did...but little tia want to try and change history...that is the reason the swift boat vets he SERVED with came forward..and they had EVERY RIGHT to do so

And there you have it folks. Tiny Dancer made a statement and built on it with maudlin exchanges with T. But when faced with FACTS THAT DISPROVE HER CONTENTIONS, Tiny Dancer REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH, AND INSTEAD REITERATES HER BELIEF.

Typical neocons....when reality proves them wrong, they retreat to their fantasy world and try to convince each other that their fantasy is the truth.

Once again, a neocon parrot reduced to a babbling idiot with just a few facts......not only was the cartoon in the OP accurate, it was understated.

I'm done with this tiny dancing clown.

Tell that to your GOP reps in Congress, genius. They're the ones who are committed to having this economy fail so they can blame Obama and win an election....they do this by voting against any and all proposals that would actually go to fixing things.

And their alternative? Why, just double down on the steriod version of reaganomics that the Shrub used....it worked so well! :cuckoo:

To quote a great woman, " you had it all". You had a Democrat President, Democrat Congress and a Democrat Senate.

You had it all. You had it all. You had it all. You had it all. You had it all. You had it all.

You fucked up.

You can't pass a law if you don't have the majority in the Senate, you willfully ignorant neocon buffoon!

Obama gave the order to kill Bin Ladin....he succeeded where Bush failed. Deal with it or keep acting like the hysterical elephant in the OP cartoon.

The order was given by Clinton. I have argued for years against those that didn't think President Clinton did enough.

I've always said that President Clinton surrounded by lawyers believed in arresting and bringing Bin Laden to justice did the best he could under those circumstances.

He did invoke Operation Infinite Resolve. That was brilliant.

EnjoyThe Ride...Twerp!

And? Is that it? *I* thought YOU were gonna say something profound...Riveting...

More disappointment alas.

Good buildup though...gotta give ya that...:lol:

"TWERP*

And there you have it folks. T made a statement and built on it with maudlin exchanges with tiny dancer. But when faced with FACTS THAT DISPROVE his CONTENTIONS, T tries to bluff past his failure.

Typical neocons....when reality proves them wrong, they retreat to their fantasy world and try to convince each other that their fantasy is the truth.

Once again, a neocon parrot reduced to a babbling idiot with just a few facts......not only was the cartoon in the OP accurate, it was understated.

I'm done with this T-boned headed coward.

And there you have it folks. Tiny Dancer made a statement and built on it with maudlin exchanges with T. But when faced with FACTS THAT DISPROVE HER CONTENTIONS, Tiny Dancer REFUSES TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH, AND INSTEAD REITERATES HER BELIEF.

Are you OK? That's quite a rant there.

He's a typical Statist...Lose an argument...go idiotic...

You fucked up.

The order was given by Clinton. I have argued for years against those that didn't think President Clinton did enough.

I've always said that President Clinton surrounded by lawyers believed in arresting and bringing Bin Laden to justice did the best he could under those circumstances.

It was called Operation Infinite Reach, you ignorant clod...and it did NOT have the quote you originally asserted...my link PROVES that.

Clinton did what he did. The Shrub did what he did. Obama did what he did.

Each order, each implementation DIFFERED FROM ONE ADMINISTRATION TO ANOTHER.

Obama succeeded.....and he called the forementioned to thank them for their contribution.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, OBAMA REINVIGORATED AND REINSTITUTED THE EFFORT TO GET BIN LADIN WHERE THE SHRUB DISMANTLED AND DISCONTINUED.

AND OBAMA SUCCEEDED....A MATTER OF FACT & HISTORY THAT YOU AND YOUR RIGHT WINGNUT CABAL CAN NEITHER DIMINISH OR DISCARD.

I'm done with your dopey tiny dancing ass. Babble to T and Stephanie...there's as willfully ignorant as you.

You should probaably define OK.

What you will find is that if you don't agree to her view of the world, she will throw a major hissy fit.

Regarding Clinton, and honestly I know the libs throw the Bush shit in our faces and then we fight back with Clinton data, if everyone could just take a minute and step back.

If everyone could just take one step back and go the intel shows us this......to both Clinton and Bush.....

Okay, guys are going to get on planes with box cutters overpower everyone with these stupid little knives and take out the two World Trade Towers, the Pentagon and aim for the White House.

Come on! No one on the planet would beleive that shit.

It was called Operation Infinite Reach, you ignorant clod...and it did NOT have the quote you originally asserted...my link PROVES that.

Clinton did what he did. The Shrub did what he did. Obama did what he did.

Each order, each implementation DIFFERED FROM ONE ADMINISTRATION TO ANOTHER.

Obama succeeded.....and he called the forementioned to thank them for their contribution.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, OBAMA REINVIGORATED AND REINSTITUTED THE EFFORT TO GET BIN LADIN WHERE THE SHRUB DISMANTLED AND DISCONTINUED.

AND OBAMA SUCCEEDED....A MATTER OF FACT & HISTORY THAT YOU AND YOUR RIGHT WINGNUT CABAL CAN NEITHER DIMINISH OR DISCARD.

I'm done with your dopey tiny dancing ass. Babble to T and Stephanie...there's as willfully ignorant as you.

How much more does one need?

He's a typical Statist...Lose an argument...go idiotic...

Funny how ONE cartoon reveals the level of sheer stupidity, willful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty among the new conservatives, Tea Party members and various Obama-haters in general. Seems the cartoon is understated.

Funny how ONE cartoon reveals the level of sheer stupidity, willful ignorance and intellectual dishonesty among the new conservatives, Tea Party members and various Obama-haters in general. Seems the cartoon is understated.

Funny how ONE CARTOON we take on face value and don't take seriously as you in Obamaville.

WE in Reality tend to stay on an even keel. YOU should try it some time?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back