GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rdean

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

All the important current events throughout the world and the left still follows Zimmerman around. No surprises here.

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.
Like ferguson all your assumptions are lies. Typical libtard.

Last time some asshole tried to take Zimmerman out you left wing whackos were pro Apperson who turned out to be a lunatic. And Zimmerman's story help up against that nut job.

So I'll take Zimmerman's words over others.

"He added he had told people sat around a table with him that he shot Martin in self-defense just before the alleged assault."

George Zimmerman punched for 'bragging' about killing Trayvon Martin
I totally believe it. Martin was walking along. Zimmerman got out of his truck and started chasing Martin. Martin got scared after being cornered and decided to "stand his ground". Zimmerman felt threatened and shot him at point blank range into the chest. Open and shut. Clear case of defense. Then Zimmerman had to go back for his truck that he got out of after police told him not to.

------------------

Be careful, when dough boy gets his ass kicked he likes to murder the person in cold blood.

All he did was introduce himself...

And he should brag about beating that bogus rap that they tried to pin on him for defending himself.

The Legal system worked as intended.

And he should brag about beating that bogus rap that they tried to pin on him for defending himself.

Yes, it was just a black racist hate crime that went bad for the thug attempting it. Too bad they all don't end up with the vermin getting shot instead of the innocent victims of Democratic Party instigated violence.

Yes, it was just a black racist hate crime that went bad for the thug attempting it. Too bad they all don't end up with the vermin getting shot instead of the innocent victims of Democratic Party instigated violence.

Or maybe instead of getting into a fight with neighborhood watch because you are in fear they are gay and looking to rape you based off the fear put in your mind by your girlfriend who was on the phone with you.

Last time some asshole tried to take Zimmerman out you left wing whackos were pro Apperson who turned out to be a lunatic. And Zimmerman's story help up against that nut job.

So I'll take Zimmerman's words over others.

"He added he had told people sat around a table with him that he shot Martin in self-defense just before the alleged assault."

George Zimmerman punched for 'bragging' about killing Trayvon Martin
I totally believe it. Martin was walking along. Zimmerman got out of his truck and started chasing Martin. Martin got scared after being cornered and decided to "stand his ground". Zimmerman felt threatened and shot him at point blank range into the chest. Open and shut. Clear case of defense. Then Zimmerman had to go back for his truck that he got out of after police told him not to.

Not what the court said. The lesson we learn here is that what you believe doesn't matter

Zimmerman acquitted and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. HaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Be careful, when dough boy gets his ass kicked he likes to murder the person in cold blood.

Thanks for admitting the truth that Zimmerman was assaulted by Martin and rid the world of another thug.

So a guy assaults someone and that's reason to be happy? Notice most of the violent protesters are on the left? Democrat is no longer the party of FDR. More like the party of Hitler. Assault anyone who doesn't think like you.

------------------

Or maybe instead of getting into a fight with neighborhood watch because you are in fear they are gay and looking to rape you based off the fear put in your mind by your girlfriend who was on the phone with you.

????

------------------

Zimmerman would be in jail right now if not for racist Liberals screwing this up. Every time a black man is shot by a white man (which is not very often when compared to black on black murder, but I digress) you racist liberals march, protest and even riot without looking at all the facts. All you care about is a white man, in the case a "white-hispanic", pulled the trigger. It's all about skin color with you racist liberals. The prosecution was never going to get 2nd degree murder but simply wanted appease a mob mentality in Florida. The correct charge would have been manslaughter which carries a 15 year max sentence in Florida. Also,asking the jury to consider manslaughter before they are about to deliberate, which the prosecution did, is to late. Racist liberals need to get their heads out of their asses, stop worrying about skin color, and look at things in an objective manner.

To me, anyone who takes pride in their taking out another person deserves a good swinging at. I don't care if their choice to kill is justifiable or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I took another life for whatever reason, trying my best to forget about it would then forever be at the top of my priority list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back