GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow progressives are still butt sore over Zimmerman.

And they never get the facts right....instead they insert their liberal narrative and expect people to believe that bullshit aka ala...oh dat trayvon was just a lil innocent l2 yr. old black boy walking home from da stoe with his skittles. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The honorable George Zimmerman right after his victory over the federal plot to lynch him.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/da...-0713---reaction-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Picture of Trayvonista ...the way he really looked on the dark and rainy night when the grim reaper reached down and snatched him>>>>
images

Trayvon is dead and gone but George lives on and is living quite well....sometimes justice does prevail...and George has every right to be proud of eliminating the thug.

George today: living well and enjoying life>>>>>>
2CD5F15600000578-0-image-m-38_1443379638651.jpg

Last edited:
All he did was introduce himself...

And he should brag about beating that bogus rap that they tried to pin on him for defending himself.

The Legal system worked as intended.

Yes, it was just a black racist hate crime that went bad for the thug attempting it. Too bad they all don't end up with the vermin getting shot instead of the innocent victims of Democratic Party instigated violence.

Or maybe instead of getting into a fight with neighborhood watch because you are in fear they are gay and looking to rape you based off the fear put in your mind by your girlfriend who was on the phone with you.

????

that came out weird. It was a reference to trayvon martin's girlfriends comments and testimony that she told him GZ might be a homosexual looking to tape TM.

I type on my phone sometimes a lot and it doesnt always come out right.

All he did was introduce himself...

And he should brag about beating that bogus rap that they tried to pin on him for defending himself.

The Legal system worked as intended.

Yes, it was just a black racist hate crime that went bad for the thug attempting it. Too bad they all don't end up with the vermin getting shot instead of the innocent victims of Democratic Party instigated violence.

Or maybe instead of getting into a fight with neighborhood watch because you are in fear they are gay and looking to rape you based off the fear put in your mind by your girlfriend who was on the phone with you.

????

That was one of the media narratives making the rounds at one point, until one of the vermin noticed that it was stupid and made Saint Trayvon look like a violent homophobe, so they ditched the idiotic trope and pretended it never came from the hacks on the faux 'Left'.

... and after reading the second page I see SLB answered you, so never mind ...

Last edited:
IMO GZ is the one who escalated the situation.

He had no reason to follow Martin. No reason to get out of his car. His life was not in danger until he put it in danger. GZ was looking for a fight

The one thing I learned about being a CCW permit holder and carrying a weapon is that you absolutely have to cultivate a non-confrontational demeanor.

Trayvon and Big Mike were violent kids, thugs if you will. They met their death accordingly.

It was bound to happen, and that it happened sooner rather than later is a blessing especially for those who would have crossed their paths.

GZ's on borrowed time

Agreed.

The violent left hates the Right to Self Defense, and GZ defended himself against the wrong color person.

Worse, he won his case in court revealing the Left to be a vile bunch of people willing to railroad an innocent man into prison in the name of Political COrrectness.

And now, outraged at the Truth winning, the Left wants Innocent Blood to sate their Hate.

OUr nation is in very bad shape. I can't see a way back from this.

GZ's on borrowed time

Agreed.

The violent left hates the Right to Self Defense, and GZ defended himself against the wrong color person.

Worse, he won his case in court revealing the Left to be a vile bunch of people willing to railroad an innocent man into prison in the name of Political COrrectness.

And now, outraged at the Truth winning, the Left wants Innocent Blood to sate their Hate.

The pathology of the left in America has become disturbingly astounding.

Still, I have never understood why Zim doesn't pack it up and move to Peru where his mother hails from. He speaks some Spanish, could get citizenship and is largely unknown there. There are too many sick puppies like OldSchool to deal with in the US.

GZ's on borrowed time

Agreed.

The pathology of the left in America has become disturbingly astounding.

Still, I have never understood why Zim doesn't pack it up and move to Peru where his mother hails from. He speaks some Spanish, could get citizenship and is largely unknown there. There are too many sick puppies like OldSchool to deal with in the US.

Rather send 'OldSchool' someplace; he hates it here anyway, so why not pay his/her/it/mutant's way somewhere, like Sudan, or Pakistan, where it will be happy and has a government and culture it can support.

He had no reason to follow Martin. No reason to get out of his car. His life was not in danger until he put it in danger. GZ was looking for a fight

The one thing I learned about being a CCW permit holder and carrying a weapon is that you absolutely have to cultivate a non-confrontational demeanor.

He was a neighborhood watch captain, so your premises are false. Martin didn't have to come back and attempt to murder Zimmerman, and if Zimmerman was so trigger happy and looking for shit Martin wouldn't have been able to jump him and beat Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk, he would have been shot before he laid a hand on Zimmerman. There were zero grounds to even charge Zimmerman for anything; it was a political pogrom, period, and the pathetic racist gimps on the 'Left' are just infuriated they couldn't railroad him into prison and murdered.

Rather send 'OldSchool' someplace; he hates it here anyway, so why not pay his/her/it/mutant's way somewhere, like Sudan, or Pakistan, where it will be happy and has a government and culture it can support.
No one is trying to kill the idiot. The same cannot be said of Zim.

Witnesses Corroborate: George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Punched (UPDATED)

Witnesses inside Gators Riverside restaurant confirm that Zimmerman “was bragging” about the 2012 shooting. he allegedly said to someone, “I love your tattoos. My name is George Zimmerman, you know, that guy who killed Trayvon Martin?” He allegedly showed an identification card of some kind as well.

At that point the second man asked, “You’re bragging about that?” then punched Zimmerman in the face.

The identity of the attacker accused of punching Zimmerman has not yet been released.

A reminder that George Zimmerman is a cancer to society

George Zimmerman says auction for Trayvon Martin gun is over

Zimmerman's first two attempts to sell the gun in the past week failed, and drew swarms of bids from trolls using names like "Racist McShootface." The fake bidders at one point drove the price past $66 million.

------------------

The gun eventually sold for $250,000.00

Wow, running down and shooting to death an unarmed kid two weeks past 17. The dream of so many of those in the GOP. But I still think they hate gays more than blacks.

Funny...that isn't what happened.....Zimmerman was ambushed by a thug in training, and was having his head pounded against the concrete sidewalk.......attempted murder.....and shot in self defense.....

But why let the truth get in your way.....

Last time some asshole tried to take Zimmerman out you left wing whackos were pro Apperson who turned out to be a lunatic. And Zimmerman's story help up against that nut job.

So I'll take Zimmerman's words over others.

"He added he had told people sat around a table with him that he shot Martin in self-defense just before the alleged assault."

George Zimmerman punched for 'bragging' about killing Trayvon Martin
I totally believe it. Martin was walking along. Zimmerman got out of his truck and started chasing Martin. Martin got scared after being cornered and decided to "stand his ground". Zimmerman felt threatened and shot him at point blank range into the chest. Open and shut. Clear case of defense. Then Zimmerman had to go back for his truck that he got out of after police told him not to.
Great fiction but keep the day job, assuming you've got one of course.

He was a neighborhood watch captain, so your premises are false. Martin didn't have to come back and attempt to murder Zimmerman, and if Zimmerman was so trigger happy and looking for shit Martin wouldn't have been able to jump him and beat Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk, he would have been shot before he laid a hand on Zimmerman. There were zero grounds to even charge Zimmerman for anything; it was a political pogrom, period, and the pathetic racist gimps on the 'Left' are just infuriated they couldn't railroad him into prison and murdered.

Being a so called self appointed watch captain is meaningless. GZ is responsible for escalating the situation.

Being a so called self appointed watch captain is meaningless. GZ is responsible for escalating the situation.

He wasn't self-appointed, he was elected by his neighborhood, and he didn't escalate a thing, your pet thug vermin Martin did.

He wasn't self-appointed, he was elected by his neighborhood, and he didn't escalate a thing, your pet thug vermin Martin did.

A so called watch captain has no authority to do jack shit.

Tell me if a person was following you in a car for a period of time then got out of that car and was approaching you would you feel threatened? I sure as hell would.

He had no reason to get out of his car he did so because he wanted to confront Martin. He wanted the confrontation. He escalated the situation. He put his own life in danger by doing so.

I am speaking as a person who caries a concealed weapon. Do you have a CCW permit ?

Welcome to the guano school of bullshit. Nothing self-appointed at all. Zim contacted local police about forming a community watch program because of crime in that condo complex. He was then put in touch with a female officer who trained and oversaw members of such groups within that jurisdiction. In other words his group, like others, was approved/sanctioned by the local police force and he was doing as he'd been trained, as he had often done in previous situations.

Yeah, Zim was pounding his own head into the pavement while St. Martin was trying to save him.

The totality of events is what I'm talking about.

It was GZ who set up the entire confrontation. He wanted the confrontation. He instigated the confrontation.

As a CCW permit holder carrying a weapon a person is held to a higher standard.

Do you have a concealed weapon permit? If you do you shouldn't think GZ is blameless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back