GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO GZ is the one who escalated the situation.

He had no reason to follow Martin. No reason to get out of his car. His life was not in danger until he put it in danger. GZ was looking for a fight

The one thing I learned about being a CCW permit holder and carrying a weapon is that you absolutely have to cultivate a non-confrontational demeanor.

He was a neighborhood watch captain, so your premises are false. Martin didn't have to come back and attempt to murder Zimmerman, and if Zimmerman was so trigger happy and looking for shit Martin wouldn't have been able to jump him and beat Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk, he would have been shot before he laid a hand on Zimmerman. There were zero grounds to even charge Zimmerman for anything; it was a political pogrom, period, and the pathetic racist gimps on the 'Left' are just infuriated they couldn't railroad him into prison and murdered.

Being a so called self appointed watch captain is meaningless. GZ is responsible for escalating the situation.
Welcome to the guano school of bullshit. Nothing self-appointed at all. Zim contacted local police about forming a community watch program because of crime in that condo complex. He was then put in touch with a female officer who trained and oversaw members of such groups within that jurisdiction. In other words his group, like others, was approved/sanctioned by the local police force and he was doing as he'd been trained, as he had often done in previous situations.

And didn't that cop tell him not to follow Martin?

So right there GZ ignored a lawful order from a cop.

He wanted the confrontation.

Being a so called self appointed watch captain is meaningless. GZ is responsible for escalating the situation.
Yeah, Zim was pounding his own head into the pavement while St. Martin was trying to save him.

The totality of events is what I'm talking about.

It was GZ who set up the entire confrontation. He wanted the confrontation. He instigated the confrontation.

As a CCW permit holder carrying a weapon a person is held to a higher standard.

Do you have a concealed weapon permit? If you do you shouldn't think GZ is blameless
GZ had the right to go where he pleased. Martin, a dumb thug attacked him. GZ had a gun and defended himself. He had the right to do so.

It never should have gone to court. As in Baltimore with Freddie Gray, it was clearly political pandering rather than lawful.

GZ's on borrowed time

Agreed.

The violent left hates the Right to Self Defense, and GZ defended himself against the wrong color person.

Worse, he won his case in court revealing the Left to be a vile bunch of people willing to railroad an innocent man into prison in the name of Political COrrectness.

And now, outraged at the Truth winning, the Left wants Innocent Blood to sate their Hate.

OUr nation is in very bad shape. I can't see a way back from this.
The pathology of the left in America has become disturbingly astounding.

Still, I have never understood why Zim doesn't pack it up and move to Peru where his mother hails from. He speaks some Spanish, could get citizenship and is largely unknown there. There are too many sick puppies like OldSchool to deal with in the US.

Probably because it's a Third World Shithole.

Keep in mind, we only see Zimmerman in the media when something bad happens.

I'm sure he has family and friends who know him personally that dismiss the bullshit the left puts out there.

He had no reason to follow Martin. No reason to get out of his car. His life was not in danger until he put it in danger. GZ was looking for a fight

The one thing I learned about being a CCW permit holder and carrying a weapon is that you absolutely have to cultivate a non-confrontational demeanor.

He got out of his truck because the dispatcher axed him which way trayvonista was running....to try and determine dat he got out of his truck. Ah duh

Oh yeh...pudgy out of shape George was looking for a fight...oh yeh...you are quite the analyst bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trayvonista was the one with a history of loving to fight...not George.

This was not George's first rodeo...he had gone through this routine many times....see a suspicious person call 911...which was exactly what he did on that dark and rainy night. If he had wanted to confront Trayvonista he would have done so when he first parked his truck by the club house and trayvonista circled his truck scoping George out....George did not even roll down his windows...in fact he was on the phone with dispatch describing trayvons behavior.

It scares me that someone with your stupidity is running around carrying a gun...but then you are probably one of those who would never use it...you most likely are the type tht would let some Negro take it away from ya and beat you over the head with it.

The drivel from the above idiot is quite represenative of all those who support trayvonista....stupid whites brainwashed with political correctness....and of course the negroes which is to be expected

Yeah, Zim was pounding his own head into the pavement while St. Martin was trying to save him.

It was GZ who set up the entire confrontation. He wanted the confrontation. He instigated the confrontation.

Do you have a concealed weapon permit? If you do you shouldn't think GZ is blameless
GZ had the right to go where he pleased. Martin, a dumb thug attacked him. GZ had a gun and defended himself. He had the right to do so.

It never should have gone to court. As in Baltimore with Freddie Gray, it was clearly political pandering rather than lawful.

We disagree. And this has absolutely no similarities to the Gray case. Zimmerman was not a cop he was just pretending to be one

Once you start carrying a loaded weapon you are held to a higher standard and you have the obligation to NOT start a confrontation that can turn deadly.

Tell me if a guy was following you in his car and obviously staring at you then he got out of that car an purposefully approached you would feel the least bit threatened?

If he closed on you, would you feel the need to defend yourself?

It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.

He was a neighborhood watch captain, so your premises are false. Martin didn't have to come back and attempt to murder Zimmerman, and if Zimmerman was so trigger happy and looking for shit Martin wouldn't have been able to jump him and beat Zimmerman's head on the sidewalk, he would have been shot before he laid a hand on Zimmerman. There were zero grounds to even charge Zimmerman for anything; it was a political pogrom, period, and the pathetic racist gimps on the 'Left' are just infuriated they couldn't railroad him into prison and murdered.

Welcome to the guano school of bullshit. Nothing self-appointed at all. Zim contacted local police about forming a community watch program because of crime in that condo complex. He was then put in touch with a female officer who trained and oversaw members of such groups within that jurisdiction. In other words his group, like others, was approved/sanctioned by the local police force and he was doing as he'd been trained, as he had often done in previous situations.

No, he wanted to follow the possible bad guy so he could help the cops find him.

He got out of his truck because the dispatcher axed him which way trayvonista was running....to try and determine dat he got out of his truck. Ah duh

Oh yeh...pudgy out of shape George was looking for a fight...oh yeh...you are quite the analyst bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This was not George's first rodeo...he had gone through this routine many times....see a suspicious person call 911...which was exactly what he did on that dark and rainy night. If he had wanted to confront Trayvonista he would have done so when he first parked his truck by the club house and trayvonista circled his truck scoping George out....George did not even roll down his windows...in fact he was on the phone with dispatch describing trayvons behavior.

It scares me that someone with your stupidity is running around carrying a gun...but then you are probably one of those who never use it...you most likely are the type tht would let some Negro take it away from ya and beat you over the head with it.

The drivel from the above idiot is quite represenative of all those who support trayvonista....stupid whites brainwashed with political correctness....and of course the negroes which is to be expected

Sorry we are going to disagree.

Here are the transcripts show me where the cop asked him to tell him which way he was running after he was told not to follow Martin.
Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

We disagree. And this has absolutely no similarities to the Gray case. Zimmerman was not a cop he was just pretending to be one

Once you start carrying a loaded weapon you are held to a higher standard and you have the obligation to NOT start a confrontation that can turn deadly.

Tell me if a guy was following you in his car and obviously staring at you then he got out of that car an purposefully approached you would feel the least bit threatened?

My bar for violence is a little higher than someone looking at me and approaching me.

GZ's on borrowed time

Agreed.

The violent left hates the Right to Self Defense, and GZ defended himself against the wrong color person.

Worse, he won his case in court revealing the Left to be a vile bunch of people willing to railroad an innocent man into prison in the name of Political COrrectness.

And now, outraged at the Truth winning, the Left wants Innocent Blood to sate their Hate.

OUr nation is in very bad shape. I can't see a way back from this.
The pathology of the left in America has become disturbingly astounding.

Still, I have never understood why Zim doesn't pack it up and move to Peru where his mother hails from. He speaks some Spanish, could get citizenship and is largely unknown there. There are too many sick puppies like OldSchool to deal with in the US.

Although I support Georges actions on that particular night he is not the brightest guy around...he definitely need to get out of the neighborhood....i suppose he got attached to that area or his girl friend does not want to leave.

George narrowly escaped assasination at the hands of a liberal whacko with a gun already...now he gets attacked in a resturant....he best wize up.

No, he wanted to follow the possible bad guy so he could help the cops find him.

The cop told him NOT to follow him. He disregarded that order and followed him anyway.

It is my opinion that GZ was responsible for the situation that ended up escalating.

Tell me if you are armed and you start a fight then kill the guy in self defense is it justified?

It scares me that someone with your stupidity is running around carrying a gun...but then you are probably one of those who never use it...you most likely are the type tht would let some Negro take it away from ya and beat you over the head with it.

Here are the transcripts show me where the cop asked him to tell him which way he was running after he was told not to follow Martin.

Yes anyone who knows even a little about the case knows that.....yet time and again...anytime one of these threads start up some libtarded idiot starts yapping his pie hole....proving he doesnt know a damn thing about the case.

My bar for violence is a little higher than someone looking at me and approaching me.

I think it would depend on the situation. Being followed for blocks by a guy in a car then the guy getting out is a hell of a lot different that a guy walking by you on the street and looking at you as he goes on his way is it not?

Yes anyone who knows even a little about the case knows that.....yet time and again...anytime one of these threads start up some libtarded idiot starts yapping his pie hole....proving he doesnt know a damn thing about the case.

Are you calling me a libtard?

If you are then you obviously have not read any of my posts on anything.

The cop told him NOT to follow him. He disregarded that order and followed him anyway.

It is my opinion that GZ was responsible for the situation that ended up escalating.

Tell me if you are armed and you start a fight then kill the guy in self defense is it justified?

"We don't need you to do that" is not a clear command to not do that.

Still, it sounds like Zimmerman did stop following at that point in time.

And the leap from "following" to "starting the fight" is not supported by any evidence, or witness testimony.

Which relates to this case...how?

Are you calling me a libtard?

If you are then you obviously have not read any of my posts on anything.

I called you a libtarded idiot because you are stupid. Now do not try and tell me you are a conservative...you might be a coinfused, uneducated, no street savy pc republican which I detest. Get ouuta here chump. You know nothing about this case and you are wasting board space.

Which relates to this case...how?

From above

"if a guy was following you in his car and obviously staring at you then he got out of that car an purposefully approached you would feel the least bit threatened?

If he closed on you, would you feel the need to defend yourself?"

ie, I would NOT feel that violence would be justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back