GOP Gov. Jindal calls Obama's plan irresponsible

And how can you know if it succeeds? What are our measuring sticks? Again, just because the economy recovers (as it inevitably will) does not mean the bill worked. It just means the economy recovered, as it always has and always will. It's cyclical in nature.

So, again, how do we know if it worked?

Well J, you're probably alluding to the answer which seems to be you can't judge it's success. So therefore, if it does work then you don't have to give credit to Obama and can just point to the business cycle and how it always eventually bounces back.

I would say based on what comes out of that money being used and job creation based from the money in the bill on whether it's successful. Since the money is going to be tracked on how much is spent on what, this will make such judgment easier.

Last edited:
Damn good speech!

After the first black president are we going to see the first Indian President? Unlike Palin, Jindal is a smart, smart, smart man!

You do realize that Palin and Jindal hold many of the same positions correct?
so??????????/
you are just a partisan fucking hack
and you prove it over and over
i know you love that Obama koolaid, but SOMEONE has to tell you that smell your smelling, it isnt roses
get your head out of his ass for a change

so??????????/
i know you love that Obama koolaid, but SOMEONE has to tell you that smell your smelling, it isnt roses

Again Dive, keep up with the character attacks on anyone who dare disagrees with you. It's so fitting of you.

You do realize that he called Palin dumb and Jindal smart. Such a position does not make any logical sense since the two of them disagree on little to nothing.

Gay Marriage? Agree
Abortion? Agree
Patriot Act and Real ID Act? Agree
Guns? Agree
Drilling? Agree
Earmarks? Agree
Intelligent Design? Agree

Maybe Jindal thinks America is possessed by demons like he thought his friend was in 1994? :lol:

Last edited:
so??????????/

Again Dive, keep up with the character attacks on anyone who dare disagrees with you. It's so fitting of you.

You do realize that he called Palin dumb and Jindal smart. Such a position does not make any logical sense since the two of them disagree on little to nothing.

Gay Marriage? Agree
Abortion? Agree
Guns? Agree
Drilling? Agree
Earmarks? Agree

Maybe Jindal thinks America is possessed by demons like he thought his friend was in 1994? :lol:
guess what, the majority of americans agree on those issues too

btw, he didnt call Palin dumb
that is your stupid ass

Last edited:
so??????????/

Gay Marriage? Agree
Abortion? Agree
Guns? Agree
Drilling? Agree
Earmarks? Agree

is there no place in your america to

be opposed to gay marriage
be opposed to abortion

the patriot actis a matter of national securtiy in atime of war...notice obama hasn't repealed it

guns are a right ... there is actually an amendment....unlike gay marriage and abortion...

if i own the land why can't i drill on it....

eramarks are a from of bribery....they have no place in politics....

is the theroy of inteligent design such a threat to evolution that you do not wish anyone to know of it....

Last edited:
is there n oplace in your america to

be oposed to gay marriage
be opposed to abortion

the patriot actis a matter of national securtiy in atime of war...notice obama hasn't repealed it

guns are a right ... there is actually an amendment....unlike gay marriage and abortion...

is the theroy of inteligent design such a threat to evolution that you do not wish anyone to know of it....

I will explain further tomorrow but to just take out a couple of your points:

Abortion? Roe V Wade

Intelligent Design is trying to be taught as a scientific theory in schools when it isn't. It is the religious wingnuts answer to Evolution. Darwin never even stated that Evolution means there is no God which wingnuts like to believe. The only thing the church really has to go against Evolution is the fact the bible says we are above animals and it's always been that way; but go ahead and watch a couple riot videos and then come back and tell me we're any better.

mess up the quote again, i fixed it

sorry, your list didnt say what positions on those issues they agreed on
as far as i know Palin and Jindal also agree it is a private matter for marriage
and the rest i dont really give a shit what links you find, because you use fucked up sources all the damned time

Last edited:

be opposed to abortion

Abortion? Roe V Wade

Intelligent Design is trying to be taught as a scientific theory in schools when it isn't. It is the religious wingnuts answer to Evolution. Darwin never even stated that Evolution means there is no God which wingnuts like to believe. The only thing the church really has to go against Evolution is the fact the bible says we are above animals and it's always been that way; but go ahead and watch a couple riot videos and then come back and tell me we're any better.

I will... right after you show me a car designed and built by dogs and cats.

be opposed to abortion

Abortion? Roe V Wade

Roe V Wade was BAD law

be opposed to abortion

Abortion? Roe V Wade

well, bobby seems to think that because SOME people chose to behave like animals that it makes animals equals to humans

be opposed to abortion

Abortion? Roe V Wade

roe v wade is a twisted interpretaion of privacy.....the abortion crowd should be honest about what they are doing....

evolution is not creation....both theorys teach ... POOF and there was life .... both are taken on faith....

if you have kids....will you not teach them about god ... will you shelter them and teach them only of POOF there was slime then POOF there was man....or will you teach them of all sides of an issue and let them choose.....

Abortion? Roe V Wade

well, bobby seems to think that because SOME people chose to behave like animals that it makes animals equals to humans

Well... that's simplistic to a fault.

How do you measure this bill a success? If the economy recovers, the bill worked? Who says the bill did it?

If you can deem a bill a failure, then you can certainly deem a bill a success if it succeeds.

And how can you know if it succeeds? What are our measuring sticks? Again, just because the economy recovers (as it inevitably will) does not mean the bill worked. It just means the economy recovered, as it always has and always will. It's cyclical in nature.

So, again, how do we know if it worked?

I was just thinking when the economy comes back, the Republicans will say it would have come back anyway.

I didn't think you would be saying it so soon....

so now you are against the federal govt sending money to the big easy....

Never said that, however Jindal is a hypocrite because he doesn't mind federal money when it comes to his state.

If you actually listened to Jindal's speech, it was clear that it was written for him beforehand and that Republicans who were in charge of this obviously must of not had listened to Obama's speech.

Now, Now how about all that money the federal government collects in taxes from LA oil companies? So let me get this straight, it's ok for the feds to collect massive amounts of money, but when a natural disaster strikes, LA is suppose to fend for themselves? Jindal turned down the waste from the Stimulus package, good for him.

Just heard Michael Steel say that obama has spent 36 BILLION DOLLARS A DAY since he took office. Does ANYONE have ANY idea how much money that is? How in the name of comprehension can that be "fiscally responsible?"

He's been in office for a month with alot of money being spent in a small amount of time.

Such dishonesty by using such numbers at this point.

You mean like blaming the 750 billion the Dems created and passed on Bush?

Forum List

Back