GOP Gov. Jindal calls Obama's plan irresponsible

Just heard Michael Steel say that obama has spent 36 BILLION DOLLARS A DAY since he took office. Does ANYONE have ANY idea how much money that is? How in the name of comprehension can that be "fiscally responsible?"

He's been in office for a month with alot of money being spent in a small amount of time.

Such dishonesty by using such numbers at this point.
how is it dishonest when it is the truth

you are the dishonest one
Dive I think Pale forgot to minus the 20 dollar bill that Obama used to snort his blow with.

I didn't realize Jindal was as bad as Obama. Can't America get a break?

Whether you like to admit it or not, Obama had a good speech tonight and it was quite refreshing considering what we had for the last 8 years.
"They are words just words":lol::lol:

And they are .. "just words". Amazing that so many are so enamoured of the man's ability to read a teleprompter that they don't realize that the words are just words. Anyone can SAY anything.

I don't see why I bother trying to talk sense into some on here at this point. Obama could personally cure cancer and this financial crisis and some would still say he's the worst thing since the creation of Liberalism.

Hell, at this point part of me just wants to see this bill of his succeed so a great deal of people on this board have to admit they were wrong and eat their crow. But even then, I doubt many will have the balls to do that.

Last edited:
I don't see why I bother trying to talk sense into some on here at this point. Obama could personally cure cancer and this financial crisis and some would still say he's the worst thing since the creation of Liberalism.

Hell, at this point part of me just wants to see this bill of his succeed so a great deal of people on this board have to admit they were wrong and eat their crow. But even then, I doubt many will have the balls to do that.
You cannot talk sense when you don't have any yourself!

Then give up.

you are so naive
none of this is NEW
you just think it is cause YOU'VE never heard it before

you are so naive
none of this is NEW

exactly

Rob, you're only 17, 18?

Just because its new to you doesn't mean anything

shit has been going on for years and years and years

How do you measure this bill a success? If the economy recovers, the bill worked? Who says the bill did it?

you are so naive
none of this is NEW

Then give up.

Love the character attacks, I guess the people who took offense were the ones who wouldn't have the balls to admit when they were wrong? Cause that's whom I was referring to. :eusa_eh:

By the way Dive, love what you said and I bolded. You're right, none of this bullshit being tossed around on this board is new, I just think it is because I haven't heard some of the batshit insane things that have come out of some people's mouths on this board from other places except the media.

Like how Obama is supposedly a Muslim Terrorist.

Last edited:
Damn good speech!

After the first black president are we going to see the first Indian President? Unlike Palin, Jindal is a smart, smart, smart man!

you are so naive
none of this is NEW

no shit.....most of these folks were in diapers under clinton.....and all they know is what the press has told them.....live through a couple of these idiots....

How do you measure this bill a success? If the economy recovers, the bill worked? Who says the bill did it?

If you can deem a bill a failure, then you can certainly deem a bill a success if it succeeds.

you are so naive
none of this is NEW

Then give up.

Love the character attacks, I guess the people who took offense were the ones who wouldn't have the balls to admit when they were wrong? Cause that's whom I was referring to. :eusa_eh:

By the way Dive, love what you bolded. You're right, none of this bullshit being tossed around on this board is new, I just think it is because I haven't heard some of the batshit insane things that have come out of some people's mouths on this board from other places except the media.

Like how Obama is supposedly a Muslim Terrorist.
no, asshole, i didnt bold it, you did

you are so naive
none of this is NEW

Great point.

The stimulus bill itself was just a 20-year Democrat social agenda. It was the liberal version of shooting their collective wad (sorry for that being so crass)

...and prematurely I might add.

If you can deem a bill a failure, then you can certainly deem a bill a success if it succeeds.

And how can you know if it succeeds? What are our measuring sticks? Again, just because the economy recovers (as it inevitably will) does not mean the bill worked. It just means the economy recovered, as it always has and always will. It's cyclical in nature.

So, again, how do we know if it worked?

you are so naive
none of this is NEW

Great point.

The stimulus bill itself was just a 20-year Democrat social agenda. It was the liberal version of shooting their collective wad (sorry for that being so crass)

...and prematurely I might add.
thats all it is
you are correct

He's been in office for a month with alot of money being spent in a small amount of time.

Such dishonesty by using such numbers at this point.

so did he spend that much or not......

yea yea i know he needs to clean up the mess....

where is he going to get this money.....

They print it for him right up the street ....

That's exactly right. But the little problem of "having to pay it back" still remains, and therein lies the problem with all of obama's outrageous spending.

Damn good speech!

After the first black president are we going to see the first Indian President? Unlike Palin, Jindal is a smart, smart, smart man!

You do realize that Palin and Jindal hold many of the same positions correct?

Forum List

Back