GOP favorability = 35%

Basically everybody who's not a Republican, thinks they suck.

.....And, their (own) Icons are a little confused......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuUIRM4FquU]John McCain Slips on Romney Campaign Trail - YouTube[/ame]​

I blame it on Santorum. He is what people think of when they hear the term "Republican" right now.

What's the margin of error in that poll?
Does it take into consideration Rasmussen's "house bias" of 3-4 percentage points for the Republican candidate?
I don't want to trust another poll only to have it fall apart on the details.

That's actually up from where it was a few months ago - 33% - the lowest since the tried to impeach Bill Clinton.

Makes you wonder if the strategy of being the party of Old White Men, religious extremists, and conspiracy nuts is working.

the best way to figure out who is gonna win is to take out the partisans on both sides. the group left is who always decides the elections.

That's actually up from where it was a few months ago - 33% - the lowest since the tried to impeach Bill Clinton.

Makes you wonder if the strategy of being the party of Old White Men, religious extremists, and conspiracy nuts is working.

The Maddow Blog? Really?

:lmao:

We all lose and that seems to be the thing nobody gets.

Hope and Change was just vapor. Nobody lied.....it just can't happen with one guy.

What's the margin of error in that poll?
Does it take into consideration Rasmussen's "house bias" of 3-4 percentage points for the Republican candidate?
I don't want to trust another poll only to have it fall apart on the details.

Polls this early are generally meaningless. Don't know what the margin of error is, but I do not agree with your assumption of the " house bias." Did not look at RCP.

Forum List

Back