GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

There’s a huge difference between crazy and lawless.

He’s one of that freedom caucus that Michelle Bachman and other of the crazy Republicans belong too.

The thing with the freedom caucus is they’re just crazy, they’re not lawless. People make the mistake thinking because they don’t support criminal activity they can’t be freedom caucus.

The majority of the Republican Party supports criminal behavior. And that’s going to put them at odds with the freedom caucus who are merely crazy.

Coming from a certified nut? LOL!

Why are all Dems such weak whiny twats?
let's say they are intelligent and know the facts, unlike you brainwashed functional morons.....

Waah....we can't reverse anything the Republicans have ever done with less than 60 Senators.

Cause....Dems are pussies.
read it stupid. The GOP reconciliation rule works only for cutting taxes and services, the only thing the GOP cares about

Dems can't do anything, even with 59 votes, because they're pussies.
It's called civility and intelligence. And the GOP are brainwashed functional moron racist goose-stepping Nazi wannabees.... LOL

you and civility? doesn't happen, you constantly insult everyone that disagrees with you. I tried being nice to you and gave up long ago when all you did was insult.

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.
He's one of the libertarian-iest congressmen of them all...As such, he could probably find some constitutional grounds to impeach a ham sammich...Were guys like Thomas Massie, Rand Paul, and a few others I can think of come out with the same conclusion, I might be inclined to give this all a second look.

BTW, in any other context and circumstance, the OP considers a hard libertarian like Amash to be a fringe outlier nutbar....Funny how all that changes when he says something you like, innit?

To be honest, I never heard of the guy until now. He's a nobody apparently and making the mistake of trying to manufacture a name for himself by challenging the king.

I'm sure his next election, he'll be going down in flames. Trump doesn't forget people like this, and I'm sure he's already creating a pet name for him and taking notes on how he will bash the guy when his reelection comes up.
He is not a nobody. He is one of the few Congress critters who is honest, follows the Constitution, and is anti-war. He was my congressman for many years. I supported his campaigns.

If he says Trump’s actions could warrant impeachment, I would tend to believe him.

I would tend to believe that Trump's tariffs are having some sort of affect on his family business since they deal with China, and he's using his authority as a congress critter for a personal vendetta.

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.
He's one of the libertarian-iest congressmen of them all...As such, he could probably find some constitutional grounds to impeach a ham sammich...Were guys like Thomas Massie, Rand Paul, and a few others I can think of come out with the same conclusion, I might be inclined to give this all a second look.

BTW, in any other context and circumstance, the OP considers a hard libertarian like Amash to be a fringe outlier nutbar....Funny how all that changes when he says something you like, innit?

To be honest, I never heard of the guy until now. He's a nobody apparently and making the mistake of trying to manufacture a name for himself by challenging the king.

I'm sure his next election, he'll be going down in flames. Trump doesn't forget people like this, and I'm sure he's already creating a pet name for him and taking notes on how he will bash the guy when his reelection comes up.
He is not a nobody. He is one of the few Congress critters who is honest, follows the Constitution, and is anti-war. He was my congressman for many years. I supported his campaigns.

If he says Trump’s actions could warrant impeachment, I would tend to believe him.

I would tend to believe that Trump's tariffs are having some sort of affect on his family business since they deal with China, and he's using his authority as a congress critter for a personal vendetta.
No way. That is absurd. Where do you get that shit? Hannity? Amash’s family has no financial interests in China.

No way. That is absurd. Where do you get that shit? Hannity? Amash’s family has no financial interests in China.

Michigan Industrial Tools doesn't import their products from China?

let's say they are intelligent and know the facts, unlike you brainwashed functional morons.....

Waah....we can't reverse anything the Republicans have ever done with less than 60 Senators.

read it stupid. The GOP reconciliation rule works only for cutting taxes and services, the only thing the GOP cares about

It's called civility and intelligence. And the GOP are brainwashed functional moron racist goose-stepping Nazi wannabees.... LOL

you and civility? doesn't happen, you constantly insult everyone that disagrees with you. I tried being nice to you and gave up long ago when all you did was insult.
No, Democrats are civil, not pussies, can't you follow a conversation? I insulted your politics not you. I love the dupes, here they are 73% trumper's.... It is not your fault you are a brainwashed functional moron oh, it is the scumbag gop's. Brilliant propaganda, just total misinformation and phony scandals. The most important story of the last 30 years, and a disgrace and very discouraging. Especially when we have a war with Iran and another depression-typical new bulshit GOP developments.....

It was posted here by several of us during this discussion, but here it is one more time, and before your criticize the source, there are other sources stating the same thing.

Republican Justin Amash Calls for Impeachment – While Holding Personal Business Interests in China…

It was posted here by several of us during this discussion, but here it is one more time, and before your criticize the source, there are other sources stating the same thing.

Republican Justin Amash Calls for Impeachment – While Holding Personal Business Interests in China…
It means nothing.

Of course you are totally misinformed. They had control ie 60 votes in the senate for about 35 days in session. In the middle of a GOP World depression economic meltdown. No time to be changing tax rates duh. The corrupt GOP reconciliation rule doesn't work for Democrats. Only for cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else....

Republicans didn't have 60 votes in the Senate under Reagan, either Bush or under Trump.
But that doesn't stop you twats from whining non-stop about every thing they've done since 1981.

Why are you such an ignorant whiny twat?
Read what I said about reconciliation, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus. It only works for cutting taxes and services.

Why are all Dems such weak whiny twats?

You can't reverse supreme court justices.

Justin Amash is a charter tea party member.

That makes him crazy, not lawless.

The GOP leadership is lawless. The rest of the party is crazy and racist. That's why they are at odds.

Justin actually read the Mueller report and saw that Trump is an actual criminal.

There is a link to the Mueller report in my signature line.

You can read what he read.

No, Democrats are civil, not pussies, can't you follow a conversation? I insulted your politics not you. I love the dupes, here they are 73% trumper's.... It is not your fault you are a brainwashed functional moron oh, it is the scumbag gop's. Brilliant propaganda, just total misinformation and phony scandals. The most important story of the last 30 years, and a disgrace and very discouraging. Especially when we have a war with Iran and another depression-typical new bulshit GOP developments.....

Hopefully one day you will be able to discuss politics without the smear and hate.

Justin Amash is a charter tea party member.

That makes him crazy, not lawless.

The GOP leadership is lawless. The rest of the party is crazy and racist. That's why they are at odds.

Justin actually read the Mueller report and saw that Trump is an actual criminal.

There is a link to the Mueller report in my signature line.

You can read what he read.

He is a lot more credible than any Democrat I know.

Hopefully one day you will be able to discuss politics without the smear and hate.
Sorry it is no smear and I don't hate trumper's and GOP voters. They know not what they do. Never in our history anything like this. I hate the GOP propaganda machine as a concept. A disgrace and catastrophe. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever. Reagan ended free state colleges basically, and now the situation is a travesty. The average wages are going up but not the mean.

he will be out in the next election
we don't want another traitor like John McCain
You have traitors to the GOP cause now? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind....
dude, at least try to make some sense

He has nothing to back up his nonsense, he insults and attacks, he has been a hater for a long time. Really sad you can discuss anything with him unless you agree with his myopic view 100%, that’s why I have no respect for this fake person.

Forum List

Back