GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

he will be out in the next election
we don't want another traitor like John McCain
You have traitors to the GOP cause now? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind....
dude, at least try to make some sense
So who or what was McCain a traitor to? In what way? I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat but I would never call him that.

McCain was either a traitor or the dumbest man in the world. In 2000 he and Feingold created a campaign finance reform bill that allowed incumbents to get re-elected easier, and that bill opened Pandora’s Box that led to the Citizens United decision, a terrible decision that many warned McCain and Feingold when they pushed this bill. Sad, day in America.

Waah....we can't reverse anything the Republicans have ever done with less than 60 Senators.

Cause....Dems are pussies.
read it stupid. The GOP reconciliation rule works only for cutting taxes and services, the only thing the GOP cares about

Dems can't do anything, even with 59 votes, because they're pussies.
It's called civility and intelligence. And the GOP are brainwashed functional moron racist goose-stepping Nazi wannabees.... LOL

you and civility? doesn't happen, you constantly insult everyone that disagrees with you. I tried being nice to you and gave up long ago when all you did was insult.
No, Democrats are civil, not pussies, can't you follow a conversation? I insulted your politics not you. I love the dupes, here they are 73% trumper's.... It is not your fault you are a brainwashed functional moron oh, it is the scumbag gop's. Brilliant propaganda, just total misinformation and phony scandals. The most important story of the last 30 years, and a disgrace and very discouraging. Especially when we have a war with Iran and another depression-typical new bulshit GOP developments.....

Never called Democrats pussies, you liar!

You have traitors to the GOP cause now? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind....
So who or what was McCain a traitor to? In what way? I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat but I would never call him that.
McCain stabbed every GOP president in the back

I think the RNC should announce they are cutting off all funding for his next campaign. Let them put their money behind somebody with solidarity. We don't need anymore backstabbers in our party.
You seriously need some integrity in your party. This is how it starts. Is your party nothing but a Trump personality cult? If not refrain from the urge to (figuratively) burn this heretic at the stake.

I'm a believer in Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment: Thou shalt not talk bad about a fellow Republican. This joker is going even beyond that.

There is no integrity in trying to impeach a great President for "obstruction" of an investigation that was created out of thin air for no reason but politics. We don't need to stop Trump. We need to stop the corruption of using government agencies as party assistants in defeating a political enemy. Barr is working on that now.
Ronald Reagan would be absolutely horrified by Trump's presidency.
reagan-trump.jpg

2bb02f57-c48b-4d17-858d-4179c80c092f.jpg

He has nothing to back up his nonsense, he insults and attacks, he has been a hater for a long time. Really sad you can discuss anything with him unless you agree with his myopic view 100%, that’s why I have no respect for this fake person.

Also why I ignore him for the most part. If you read one of his posts, you read his last thousand.

Justin Amash is a charter tea party member.

That makes him crazy, not lawless.

The GOP leadership is lawless. The rest of the party is crazy and racist. That's why they are at odds.

Justin actually read the Mueller report and saw that Trump is an actual criminal.

There is a link to the Mueller report in my signature line.

You can read what he read.
Yet you are the one who’s crazy.

To be honest, I never heard of the guy until now. He's a nobody apparently and making the mistake of trying to manufacture a name for himself by challenging the king.

I'm sure his next election, he'll be going down in flames. Trump doesn't forget people like this, and I'm sure he's already creating a pet name for him and taking notes on how he will bash the guy when his reelection comes up.
He is not a nobody. He is one of the few Congress critters who is honest, follows the Constitution, and is anti-war. He was my congressman for many years. I supported his campaigns.

If he says Trump’s actions could warrant impeachment, I would tend to believe him.

I would tend to believe that Trump's tariffs are having some sort of affect on his family business since they deal with China, and he's using his authority as a congress critter for a personal vendetta.
No way. That is absurd. Where do you get that shit? Hannity? Amash’s family has no financial interests in China.

It was posted here by several of us during this discussion, but here it is one more time, and before your criticize the source, there are other sources stating the same thing.

Republican Justin Amash Calls for Impeachment – While Holding Personal Business Interests in China…
It means nothing.

Of course not. It's purely coincidence that when the tariffs started, this guy wants to impeach. In fact even willing to risk his political career over it. What strong morals this guy has.

He is not a nobody. He is one of the few Congress critters who is honest, follows the Constitution, and is anti-war. He was my congressman for many years. I supported his campaigns.

If he says Trump’s actions could warrant impeachment, I would tend to believe him.

I would tend to believe that Trump's tariffs are having some sort of affect on his family business since they deal with China, and he's using his authority as a congress critter for a personal vendetta.
No way. That is absurd. Where do you get that shit? Hannity? Amash’s family has no financial interests in China.

It was posted here by several of us during this discussion, but here it is one more time, and before your criticize the source, there are other sources stating the same thing.

Republican Justin Amash Calls for Impeachment – While Holding Personal Business Interests in China…
It means nothing.

Of course not. It's purely coincidence that when the tariffs started, this guy wants to impeach. In fact even willing to risk his political career over it. What strong morals this guy has.
LOL. I have known Amash for over ten years. He has never done anything political for his personal gain. NEVER.

He is not your typical lying corrupt politician.

He has nothing to back up his nonsense, he insults and attacks, he has been a hater for a long time. Really sad you can discuss anything with him unless you agree with his myopic view 100%, that’s why I have no respect for this fake person.
Everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough, Hillary is honest ditto Obama Holder learner the FBI the CIA the Democrats everyone but your scumbag GOP and it's propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong. And destructive.

It means nothing.

LOL. I have known Amash for over ten years. He has never done anything political for his personal gain. NEVER.

GOP politician at this point LOL

It means nothing.

GOP politician at this point LOL
WTF?

It means nothing.

If it looks like a duck......quacks like a duck.......

There is something seriously wrong when a member of a party turns on it's own. It's breaking Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, and an impeachment could very well usher in a liberal President in 2020. Obviously this guy doesn't seem to care, so he must have other motives besides politics.

But let me ask: Let's say there was a bank robbery near your home, and the police targeted you as a suspect. You were out of town when the robbery happened, and the detectives knew well up front you had nothing to do with it. But during the investigation, they were able to bring a phony charge of interference in their investigation. So the bottom line is they conducted an investigation where they knew you were innocent, and after your innocence was proven, they found a way to charge you anyhow simply out of hate.

You would approve of this?

I always liked to believe that we Republicans (conservatives) are different than the left in that when we have a bad apple, we call them out. We don't support them. We oust them if anything. The Democrats? Ted Kennedy led a fine career with full support of his fellow Democrats in spite of getting drunk and killing an innocent person in the process.

It means nothing.

It would be nice if you had any evidence for your conspiracy theories.

It means nothing.

There is something seriously wrong when a member of a party turns on it's own. It's breaking Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, and an impeachment could very well usher in a liberal President in 2020. Obviously this guy doesn't seem to care, so he must have other motives besides politics.

But let me ask: Let's say there was a bank robbery near your home, and the police targeted you as a suspect. You were out of town when the robbery happened, and the detectives knew well up front you had nothing to do with it. But during the investigation, they were able to bring a phony charge of interference in their investigation. So the bottom line is they conducted an investigation where they knew you were innocent, and after your innocence was proven, they found a way to charge you anyhow simply out of hate.

I always liked to believe that we Republicans (conservatives) are different than the left in that when we have a bad apple, we call them out. We don't support them. We oust them if anything. The Democrats? Ted Kennedy led a fine career with full support of his fellow Democrats in spite of getting drunk and killing an innocent person in the process.
Okay I can agree that Amash should not push impeachment. Giving the stupid left ammunition is not smart. However he is a principled man. For This he deserves credit.

It means nothing.

Reagan was a POS who ruined the country and started this damn propaganda machine. Teddy was tragic. You think he's trying to kill the girl? And 1969 we were having fun it was before the Republican Nanny state and all you prigs... His brothers were assassinated for crying out loud... The GOP is a disgrace and a disaster always. Including the character assassination of Teddy. Though I blame him for ruining Carter's Administration.

Last edited:

Everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough, Hillary is honest ditto Obama Holder learner the FBI the CIA the Democrats everyone but your scumbag GOP and it's propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong. And destructive.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

It means nothing.

Okay I can agree that Amash should not push impeachment. Giving the stupid left ammunition is not smart. However he is a principled man. For This he deserves credit.

If you are going to give him credit....fine. But give him credit for once being a principled man. I believe he's throwing all his principles out the window now. Remember, Comey was considered a man of the highest integrity by Republicans, and he was, at one time.

Money and power do some strange things to even the most honest of folks.

It means nothing.

If you are going to give him credit....fine. But give him credit for once being a principled man. I believe he's throwing all his principles out the window now. Remember, Comey was considered a man of the highest integrity by Republicans, and he was, at one time.

Money and power do some strange things to even the most honest of folks.
You may be right but I doubt it. Amash has always been a principled man.

He knew that he would catch a rash of shit with this. He is very courageous. I respect that.

McCain was either a traitor or the dumbest man in the world. In 2000 he and Feingold created a campaign finance reform bill that allowed incumbents to get re-elected easier, and that bill opened Pandora’s Box that led to the Citizens United decision, a terrible decision that many warned McCain and Feingold when they pushed this bill. Sad, day in America.
He was a republican after all. But I love him forever for saving Obamacare. His cancer gave him a conscience Maybe.

I still have not seen even a hint of any actual crime committed. Nothing that would convince any American with a lick of common sense a real Crime had been commmitted?

So nothing this guy is doing seems "courageous"? Seems desperate for attention. State the Crime? There is none. 3 years of attacking DJT is all I see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back