GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

It means nothing.

Of course not. It's purely coincidence that when the tariffs started, this guy wants to impeach. In fact even willing to risk his political career over it. What strong morals this guy has.
LOL. I have known Amash for over ten years. He has never done anything political for his personal gain. NEVER.

He is not your typical lying corrupt politician.

If it looks like a duck......quacks like a duck.......

There is something seriously wrong when a member of a party turns on it's own. It's breaking Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, and an impeachment could very well usher in a liberal President in 2020. Obviously this guy doesn't seem to care, so he must have other motives besides politics.

But let me ask: Let's say there was a bank robbery near your home, and the police targeted you as a suspect. You were out of town when the robbery happened, and the detectives knew well up front you had nothing to do with it. But during the investigation, they were able to bring a phony charge of interference in their investigation. So the bottom line is they conducted an investigation where they knew you were innocent, and after your innocence was proven, they found a way to charge you anyhow simply out of hate.

You would approve of this?

I always liked to believe that we Republicans (conservatives) are different than the left in that when we have a bad apple, we call them out. We don't support them. We oust them if anything. The Democrats? Ted Kennedy led a fine career with full support of his fellow Democrats in spite of getting drunk and killing an innocent person in the process.
Okay I can agree that Amash should not push impeachment. Giving the stupid left ammunition is not smart. However he is a principled man. For This he deserves credit.

If you are going to give him credit....fine. But give him credit for once being a principled man. I believe he's throwing all his principles out the window now. Remember, Comey was considered a man of the highest integrity by Republicans, and he was, at one time.

Money and power do some strange things to even the most honest of folks.
He did something dishonest? Only in imaginary GOP world I believe. Ruining Hillary was stupid though -overly straight arrow. But he is a republican after all, should have said something about the Trump investigation if he had to always keep us up-to-date on the Hillary investigation. OMG

Republicans didn't have 60 votes in the Senate under Reagan, either Bush or under Trump.
But that doesn't stop you twats from whining non-stop about every thing they've done since 1981.

Why are you such an ignorant whiny twat?
Read what I said about reconciliation, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus. It only works for cutting taxes and services.

Why are all Dems such weak whiny twats?
let's say they are intelligent and know the facts, unlike you brainwashed functional morons.....

Waah....we can't reverse anything the Republicans have ever done with less than 60 Senators.

Cause....Dems are pussies.
You can't reverse supreme court justices.
I can't wait until Trump replaces Sotomayor and Ginsburg.

he will be out in the next election
we don't want another traitor like John McCain
You have traitors to the GOP cause now? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind....
dude, at least try to make some sense

He has nothing to back up his nonsense, he insults and attacks, he has been a hater for a long time. Really sad you can discuss anything with him unless you agree with his myopic view 100%, that’s why I have no respect for this fake person.
Everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough, Hillary is honest ditto Obama Holder learner the FBI the CIA the Democrats everyone but your scumbag GOP and it's propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong. And destructive.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Any actual argument? No law enforcement is interested in your phony scandals or any journalists around the world. Just propagandists and Liars... And scilly dupes like you.

Read what I said about reconciliation, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus. It only works for cutting taxes and services.

let's say they are intelligent and know the facts, unlike you brainwashed functional morons.....

Waah....we can't reverse anything the Republicans have ever done with less than 60 Senators.

your problem is that they are still lawyers and judges, not brainwashed functional morons.

I still have not seen even a hint of any actual crime committed. Nothing that would convince any American with a lick of common sense a real Crime had been commmitted?

So nothing this guy is doing seems "courageous"? Seems desperate for attention. State the Crime? There is none. 3 years of attacking DJT is all I see.
You can thank our crap cable media I suppose. I do not believe however, Trump telling someone to fire James Comey and Mueller and
they didn't do it is just part of his education. He doesn't seem to know what the hell he's doing LOL.... As a basic con man from New York he puts up a good front. I wish him luck.

Last edited:

your problem is that they are still lawyers and judges, not brainwashed functional morons.

Yup. Trump will be replacing them with conservative judges.

I don't really care. I don't think they're going to turn back roe versus Wade.

I don't really care. I don't think they're going to turn back roe versus Wade.

I don't really care.

That's good, wouldn't want you to harm yourself.

Of course not. It's purely coincidence that when the tariffs started, this guy wants to impeach. In fact even willing to risk his political career over it. What strong morals this guy has.
LOL. I have known Amash for over ten years. He has never done anything political for his personal gain. NEVER.

He is not your typical lying corrupt politician.

If it looks like a duck......quacks like a duck.......

There is something seriously wrong when a member of a party turns on it's own. It's breaking Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, and an impeachment could very well usher in a liberal President in 2020. Obviously this guy doesn't seem to care, so he must have other motives besides politics.

But let me ask: Let's say there was a bank robbery near your home, and the police targeted you as a suspect. You were out of town when the robbery happened, and the detectives knew well up front you had nothing to do with it. But during the investigation, they were able to bring a phony charge of interference in their investigation. So the bottom line is they conducted an investigation where they knew you were innocent, and after your innocence was proven, they found a way to charge you anyhow simply out of hate.

You would approve of this?

I always liked to believe that we Republicans (conservatives) are different than the left in that when we have a bad apple, we call them out. We don't support them. We oust them if anything. The Democrats? Ted Kennedy led a fine career with full support of his fellow Democrats in spite of getting drunk and killing an innocent person in the process.
Okay I can agree that Amash should not push impeachment. Giving the stupid left ammunition is not smart. However he is a principled man. For This he deserves credit.

If you are going to give him credit....fine. But give him credit for once being a principled man. I believe he's throwing all his principles out the window now. Remember, Comey was considered a man of the highest integrity by Republicans, and he was, at one time.

Money and power do some strange things to even the most honest of folks.
You may be right but I doubt it. Amash has always been a principled man.

He knew that he would catch a rash of shit with this. He is very courageous. I respect that.

Yeah....well, that's what some said about McCain too.

If Trump was a failure, creating more problems than solving, a complete incompetent, then I can see turning on one of your own. But obstruction? For that he wants to go on record of supporting impeachment?

I think the only obstruction he has a problem with is profit obstruction of his families business. If they are having their products made in China and shipped here, then obviously they are going to have to shell out more money to cover the tariffs.

Principle? When you go so far left that the Democrats don't even support your stance, then something is terrible wrong.

You have traitors to the GOP cause now? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind....

He has nothing to back up his nonsense, he insults and attacks, he has been a hater for a long time. Really sad you can discuss anything with him unless you agree with his myopic view 100%, that’s why I have no respect for this fake person.
Everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough, Hillary is honest ditto Obama Holder learner the FBI the CIA the Democrats everyone but your scumbag GOP and it's propaganda machine. Everything you know is wrong. And destructive.

Dumbest post of the year.

Please tell us where Rep Amash is in error, since that is your claim.

Amash isn't in error, he's lying through his fucking teeth,

{

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time eriod.1232
}

You Stalinists have a serious disadvantage; you are lying against the actual report.

You lie, and I only need quote the report to demonstrate that you are lying.

Nobody said that he charged Trump or any Trump Humpers with Collusion, his take is Trump was trying to OBSTRUCT the investigation. Now after reading Mueller's report how can you dispute that.

You scumbag Stalinists have LIED for 2 years, you lied that there was "Russian Collusion."

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You lying fucks.

Now I GET that you want to move the goal posts and keep fucking lying, but the facts undercut you sociopath piles of shit every time.

Obstruction? How do you "obstruct" an investigation into no crime? Calling the witch hunt a witch hunt is obstructing?

Fuck off.

....but he's a libertarian now, right....which is what someone posted earlier?

The fact remains that he is virtually a 'nobody', but snowflakes get a 'hard-on' because a 'GOP CONGRESSMAN' wants Trump Impeached....and he's going to be just as disappointed as every 20q6 election-denying, Trump-hating Democrat and snowflake.

:p

It's a shame you offer contempt for the sole GOP member of The House calling for Trump's impeachment.

At least we know you are completely void of any moral base; no doubt about that fact.
I offer the same contempt I do to treasonous, butt-hurt snowflakes and conspirator Dems who have engaged in a failed contempt for 3 years based on political research paid for by Hillary and the FBI and delivered by a Trump-hating foreign spy who worked FOR the FBI and WITH the Russians.
publicly, nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. It was only used privately to renew a FISA warrant. Your obsession with it is unwarranted, since its not what started the investigation.

Fusion GPS started with Steele under the free beacon, not clinton campaign. Its not treason to pay for research on your political opponent.
So you are saying that the attempted coup was ok because no one knew about it at 1st?

Hillary, the FBI, Fusion GPS, & the Russians all paid Steele...the Obama administration knowingly use false political research to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses to SPY on the Trump team and to perpetrate Perjury before Congress ... AS EVIDENCE SHOWS ... and you snowflakes continue to defend traitors ... which make you traitors, too as far as I am concerned....
They were "spying" on Russian infiltration into trump campaign, better know as investigation. They told trump they were doing it. Its not spying or coup if trump knows its happening
Its the opposite of could, its protecting our country.

YOU LYING FUCK.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

You're a pile of shit, you fucking liar.

Maybe we should start claiming that Barack Obama was molesting little boys in the Oval office? There isn't even a special council report proving that never happened.

Since we are just flat out fucking lying now, Barack Obama spent 8 years molesting small boys in the oval office and Michelle supplied him with his victims.

Are the dominoes starting to fall?

I am not even a Dem (or a Rep) and I REALLY HOPE THEY ARE.

Get that fat, senile prick out of the oval office...ANY WAY POSSIBLE.

You're radical left, a Bolshevik.

The dominoes are falling though, just not in the way you want them to.

mrz051719dAPR20190517124533.jpg

Dumbest post of the year.
oh it's a giant conspiracy of everyone in the world outside your bubble of ignorance LOL

{

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time eriod.1232
}

You Stalinists have a serious disadvantage; you are lying against the actual report.

Nobody said that he charged Trump or any Trump Humpers with Collusion, his take is Trump was trying to OBSTRUCT the investigation. Now after reading Mueller's report how can you dispute that.

You scumbag Stalinists have LIED for 2 years, you lied that there was "Russian Collusion."

{

}

You lying fucks.

Now I GET that you want to move the goal posts and keep fucking lying, but the facts undercut you sociopath piles of shit every time.

Obstruction? How do you "obstruct" an investigation into no crime? Calling the witch hunt a witch hunt is obstructing?

Fuck off.
Of course there was nothing suspicious they met with the Russians 180 times never reported it lied about it unbelievable. Mobbed up guys like Trump know how not to write anything down...now we have to listen to Mueller and see an unredacted version and then we will know. Republicans you can't trust -they are scared shittless of the Big Orange tweet.

{

}

{

}

You lying fucks.

Fuck off.
Of course there was nothing suspicious they met with the Russians 180 times never reported it lied about it unbelievable. Mobbed up guys like Trump know how not to write anything down...now we have to listen to Mueller and see an unredacted version and then we will know. Republicans you can't trust -they are scared shittless of the Big Orange tweet.
He basically colluded in public with the Russians LOL

Justin Amash is a charter tea party member.

That makes him crazy, not lawless.

The GOP leadership is lawless. The rest of the party is crazy and racist. That's why they are at odds.

Justin actually read the Mueller report and saw that Trump is an actual criminal.

There is a link to the Mueller report in my signature line.

You can read what he read.

He is a lot more credible than any Democrat I know.
Who cares about credible. Just learn the truth.

Are you talking about some individual or Trump and all of his supporters?

So who or what was McCain a traitor to? In what way? I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat but I would never call him that.

McCain was either a traitor or the dumbest man in the world. In 2000 he and Feingold created a campaign finance reform bill that allowed incumbents to get re-elected easier, and that bill opened Pandora’s Box that led to the Citizens United decision, a terrible decision that many warned McCain and Feingold when they pushed this bill. Sad, day in America.
He was a republican after all. But I love him forever for saving Obamacare. His cancer gave him a conscience Maybe.

I like him More than you, he was an open minded person, you are a closed minded hateful bigot.

Are you talking about some individual or Trump and all of his supporters?

I’m talking about you and Franco, thanks for asking and proving my point.

Forum List

Back