GOP Candidate Charges Opponent Is Dead, Represented By A Body Double

This, from the staunchly right wing Business Insider, is why.

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

(REPUBLICAN) Timothy Ray Murray is running to represent Oklahoma's Third Congressional District, and his website lays out the issues he stands for — balancing the budget and protecting agriculture. However, he's also got a unique element of his platform. Murray insists he's not "a robot look-alike":

UsP9KLc.png

Murray felt the need to point this out because he believes the incumbent in the district, Rep. Frank Lucas is a robot! On his webpage, Murray claims the real Lucas was killed by the World Court over three years ago and replaced with an automaton.

"Rep. Frank Lucas, (his opponent) and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses," Murray wrote. "Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time."

Furthermore, Murray claims the Defense Department is in on the scheme and it isn't the first time a human political candidate has been replaced with an artificially intelligent look-alike:

I have no idea what this means:

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

Is anyone able to explain, or more importantly, defend this?

Our public political conversation these days is disproportionately dominated by bitter old christian white people, the same people who 80 years ago said that there was no Depression, that there was work for those who wanted to work. These are also the same bitter old white people who got left out when the Republicans dumped Robert Taft for Eisenhower in 1953. Now, they are all watching Glenn Beck and listening to Rush and keeping copies of Atlas Shrugged next to their Bibles and wearing depends adult diapers.

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

(REPUBLICAN) Timothy Ray Murray is running to represent Oklahoma's Third Congressional District, and his website lays out the issues he stands for — balancing the budget and protecting agriculture. However, he's also got a unique element of his platform. Murray insists he's not "a robot look-alike":

UsP9KLc.png

Murray felt the need to point this out because he believes the incumbent in the district, Rep. Frank Lucas is a robot! On his webpage, Murray claims the real Lucas was killed by the World Court over three years ago and replaced with an automaton.

"Rep. Frank Lucas, (his opponent) and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses," Murray wrote. "Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time."

Furthermore, Murray claims the Defense Department is in on the scheme and it isn't the first time a human political candidate has been replaced with an artificially intelligent look-alike:

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

You want to know what I think is stranger than this guys weird claims? The fact he ran as a democrat and was the DEMOCRATIC nominee 2 years ago, then he comes back and says all this weird stuff and changes to Republican.

Man Claims Oklahoma Congressman Dead, Replaced by 'Look Alike' - NBC News

There is another thread on this as well.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ent-is-dead-represented-by-a-body-double.html

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

UsP9KLc.png

Our public political conversation these days is disproportionately dominated by bitter old christian white people, the same people who 80 years ago said that there was no Depression, that there was work for those who wanted to work. These are also the same bitter old white people who got left out when the Republicans dumped Robert Taft for Eisenhower in 1953. Now, they are all watching Glenn Beck and listening to Rush and keeping copies of Atlas Shrugged next to their Bibles and wearing depends adult diapers.

Hey goono, are you ever going to tell us the name of the nun who slapped you around as a kid ?

CaféAuLait;9347047 said:
No record of him having been active in the Tea Party. I am pretty sure that even they don't want him...

2 years ago he was the democratic nominee.... All of a sudden he changes party to Republican and spouts this crazy crap. Things that make you go hummmmm

Man Claims Oklahoma Congressman Dead, Replaced by 'Look Alike' - NBC News

Yes, I also noted that.

Notice, however, how long his website/blog has been up....

How long has it been up? Sorry I missed it, recently or longer?

Here is his ballot history:

He won Oklahoma's 3rd Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012 with 52 percent of the vote:

Timothy Ray Murray - Ballotpedia

Oh, I meant to say if it has been up for sometime, then the 52 percent of Democrats voting for him, must have know his weird claims as well, and still voted for him. I suppose we will see how many idiotic Republicans might vote for him next.

The conspiracy theorist weirdo's. :eek:

Oklahoma?

Seriously? Someone gives a fuck?

Must have been a slow week for Gay Pride Drama Llamas.

Isn't there a baker somewhere refusing to make a Queer Wedding Cake?

CaféAuLait;9347138 said:

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

UsP9KLc.png

You want to know what I think is stranger than this guys weird claims? The fact he ran as a democrat and was the DEMOCRATIC nominee 2 years ago, then he comes back and says all this weird stuff and changes to Republican.

]

So it's a chicken/egg question?

Does becoming a Republican make you stupid, or does being stupid make you become a Republican...

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

UsP9KLc.png

You should go public with that platform. Run as a candidate, put your picture next to the statement you just made. Sure your ignorant, sure your racist, but that's what will make it so fun to start a thread about you with your picture and a stupid quote next to it one day on these very boards perhaps.

CaféAuLait;9347138 said:

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

UsP9KLc.png

]

Does becoming a Republican make you stupid, or does being stupid make you become a Republican...

I should point out that you skipped over the part where the guy was a Democrat just 2 years ago.... You know, making it about some nutter that might just want attention, under any banner.... Or is that very simple concept beyond your capabilities to understand when you would rather mindlessly attack like one of Obama's kill drones?

CaféAuLait;9347138 said:

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

UsP9KLc.png

]

See this is the way I look at it. He FAILED, he got nowhere. If he got somewhere, then I might be worried for those republicans who voted for him if they knew. Yet, when he ran as a democrat he won the nomination with 52 percent of the vote. Ya think he just came up with this weirdness as he plays republican? He was probably pissed about losing so badly to Lucas, Lucas won with 80 percent of the vote the first when Murray ran as a democrat, so he came up with a schtick, a weird one, but one none the less.

Because you are a corrupt totalitarian who cant butt out of anyone else's business and who believes you are entitled the labor of others for your own personal comfort.

This guy is just a convenient excuse.

CaféAuLait;9347138 said:

]

I should point out that you skipped over the part where the guy was a Democrat just 2 years ago.... You know, making it about some nutter that might just want attention, under any banner.... Or is that very simple concept beyond your capabilities to understand when you would rather mindlessly attack like one of Obama's kill drones?

Indeed, strange, he ran on a solid democratic platform and received the nomination with 52 percent of the vote, but ended up losing when the republican picked up 80 percent of the vote in the primary. He comes back ( loess than 2 years later BTW) labeling himself as a republican and then starts on how the guy who beat him last time is a robot? Please. LOL

NOT A ROBOT

drCxIVY.jpg

UsP9KLc.png

What makes you think this guy belongs to the TEA party?

Forum List

Back