GOP Candidate Charges Opponent Is Dead, Represented By A Body Double

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
TimMurray.jpg

Timothy Ray Murray​

Background information first:

On June 24th, GOP candidate Timothy Ray Murray lost the GOP primary for the Oklahoma's 3rd congressional district:

News from The Associated Press

Frank Lucas (inc) 83%
Robert Hubbard 12%
Timothy Ray Murray 5%

So, in light of that.....

KFOR in Oklahoma reports that Timothy Ray Murray believes Rep. Frank Lucas (R-Okla.), his opponent in the congressional Republican primary, was executed three years ago and is being represented by a look-alike. Because he believes Lucas is really dead, Murray said he will challenge the results of Tuesday's Republican primary, in which Murray received 5.2 percent of the vote. Lucas won the primary with 82.8 percent of the vote.

"It is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011," Murray said in a statement posted on his campaign website. The statement claimed Lucas and “a few other” members of Congress from Oklahoma and other states were shown on television being hanged by “The World Court.”

And from Timothy Ray Murray's website:

Home Page

News Person,

The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma’s 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray. I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011.

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People...

And from an entry on his website before the June 24th primary:

I, Timothy Ray Murray, am a human, born in Oklahoma, and obtained and continue to fully meet the requirements to serve as U.S. Representative when honored to so. I will never use a look alike to replace my (The Office’s) message to you or to anyone else, as both the other Republican Challengers have.

Rep. Frank Lucas, and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses. Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or manmade replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time.

The World knows the truth and We must always display and communicate the truth. I will always share public information with the truth when honored to serve as your Representative.

Here is Mr. Murray's bio from TEA PARTY CHEER:

Tim Murray (D-OK-3) | Tea Party Cheer

(that is not an endorsement, just a bio)

This whole bodysnatcher thing is being reported in many places, but there is one more tidbit from this guy's website that you gotta see:

He also claims that then President Gerald Ford (1974-1977) made him Ambassador for the United States to the UN, and for this reason he uses "hon" (honorable) in addressing himself:

My name is Hon. Timothy Ray Murray. I am running for U.S. House for Oklahoma’s 3rd District. I will always stand for the Protection of All The
United States People.

I have been sworn to life time duty as Ambassador for The United States People for The United Nations by U.S. President Gerald R. Ford. He encouraged me to run for political office. I must be a part of a major political party in order to vote in an Oklahoma primary election. When honored to serve The People as their Representative, I will be able to further communicate to Committees and Members of Congress as well as The Executive and The Judicial Branches for The People.

Although there has been political repression from third parties and others, in running for office in the past and at other times, nevertheless I have exercised The People’s request as their Ambassador several times to The United States Branches with urgent United States Constitutional matters and with other urgent matters. Other Members of Congress have served as Ambassadors and or Diplomats while Members of Congress.

It gets better. Yes, it really does. When you click on the big word AMBASSADOR (in red), then you get this:

Amb. Hon. Timothy Murray

As your Ambassador, I speak for The People of The United States and their best interest as their diplomat to help protect and defend The United States Constitution. I was sworn to lifetime duty by U.S. President Ford.

I haven’t received any United States funds currently or in past for my lifetime Duty. I and those that assist me will not fail in our duties to The People of The United States.

As your Ambassador, Hon. Timothy Ray Murray, for The People of The United States, I have:

* Requested and obtained in 2013, Protection from partial or whole life placement on Starship without the knowledge and or will of any person(s) on Earth or in Space, and the storage of partial human size life on Earth or in this Solar system. This matter is sealed with The People, The U.S. President, and The U.S. Supreme Court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rofldeluumlx_zps64b0332f.gif

Last edited:
Typical teabagger, rejecting everyday reality and substituting their own version.

Birtherism has moved on to a whole new level! :eek:

Paul is dead. We miss him. We miss him...

Some guy who gets votes from fewer people than normally attend a Little-League baseball game, his views suddenly become somehow mainstream and worthy of comment?

You people are REALLY getting desperate, aren't you?

Typical teabagger, rejecting everyday reality and substituting their own version.

No record of him having been active in the Tea Party. I am pretty sure that even they don't want him...

How is this any different than really and truly believing the long debunked bullshit that still gets dumped here daily? Coming up with his own persecution fantasies earns him some points for originality but it's still being a true believer in bullshit.

No record of him having been active in the Tea Party. I am pretty sure that even they don't want him...

How is this any different than really and truly believing the long debunked bullshit that still gets dumped here daily? Coming up with his own persecution fantasies earns him some points for originality but it's still being a true believer in bullshit.

Oh, I am neither defending nor condemning the man. I am just sticking with the facts as we know them.

Oh, and I am laughing my ass off, too, cuz this is like bodysnatchers 2014!!!

:rofl:

Awesome!

I love it when the real lunatics get a platform to share their "information" with the rest of the world.

I want to see David Icke run for office on the Not A Lizard Person party line.

TimMurray.jpg

Timothy Ray Murray​

Background information first:

On June 24th, GOP candidate Timothy Ray Murray lost the GOP primary for the Oklahoma's 3rd congressional district:

News from The Associated Press

Frank Lucas (inc) 83%
Robert Hubbard 12%
Timothy Ray Murray 5%

So, in light of that.....

KFOR in Oklahoma reports that Timothy Ray Murray believes Rep. Frank Lucas (R-Okla.), his opponent in the congressional Republican primary, was executed three years ago and is being represented by a look-alike. Because he believes Lucas is really dead, Murray said he will challenge the results of Tuesday's Republican primary, in which Murray received 5.2 percent of the vote. Lucas won the primary with 82.8 percent of the vote.

"It is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011," Murray said in a statement posted on his campaign website. The statement claimed Lucas and “a few other” members of Congress from Oklahoma and other states were shown on television being hanged by “The World Court.”

And from Timothy Ray Murray's website:

Home Page

News Person,

The election for U.S. House for Oklahoma’s 3rd District will be contested by the Candidate, Timothy Ray Murray. I will be stating that his votes are switched with Rep. Lucas votes, because it is widely known Rep. Frank D. Lucas is no longer alive and has been displayed by a look alike. Rep. Lucas’ look alike was depicted as sentenced on a white stage in southern Ukraine on or about Jan. 11, 2011.

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People...

And from an entry on his website before the June 24th primary:

Here is Mr. Murray's bio from TEA PARTY CHEER:

Tim Murray (D-OK-3) | Tea Party Cheer

(that is not an endorsement, just a bio)

This whole bodysnatcher thing is being reported in many places, but there is one more tidbit from this guy's website that you gotta see:

He also claims that then President Gerald Ford (1974-1977) made him Ambassador for the United States to the UN, and for this reason he uses "hon" (honorable) in addressing himself:

My name is Hon. Timothy Ray Murray. I am running for U.S. House for Oklahoma’s 3rd District. I will always stand for the Protection of All The
United States People.

I have been sworn to life time duty as Ambassador for The United States People for The United Nations by U.S. President Gerald R. Ford. He encouraged me to run for political office. I must be a part of a major political party in order to vote in an Oklahoma primary election. When honored to serve The People as their Representative, I will be able to further communicate to Committees and Members of Congress as well as The Executive and The Judicial Branches for The People.

Although there has been political repression from third parties and others, in running for office in the past and at other times, nevertheless I have exercised The People’s request as their Ambassador several times to The United States Branches with urgent United States Constitutional matters and with other urgent matters. Other Members of Congress have served as Ambassadors and or Diplomats while Members of Congress.

It gets better. Yes, it really does. When you click on the big word AMBASSADOR (in red), then you get this:

Amb. Hon. Timothy Murray

As your Ambassador, I speak for The People of The United States and their best interest as their diplomat to help protect and defend The United States Constitution. I was sworn to lifetime duty by U.S. President Ford.

I haven’t received any United States funds currently or in past for my lifetime Duty. I and those that assist me will not fail in our duties to The People of The United States.

As your Ambassador, Hon. Timothy Ray Murray, for The People of The United States, I have:

* Requested and obtained in 2013, Protection from partial or whole life placement on Starship without the knowledge and or will of any person(s) on Earth or in Space, and the storage of partial human size life on Earth or in this Solar system. This matter is sealed with The People, The U.S. President, and The U.S. Supreme Court.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rofldeluumlx_zps64b0332f.gif

Another question. Why do the hayseed hick goobers have two first names. "Timothy Ray" :lol:

Out of fairness, I must report that I just learned that our Not-a-Lizard-person Timothy Ray Murray was once an Oklahoman DEMOCRAT:

ballotpedia.org/Timothy_Ray_Murray

In fact, he won the Democratic nomination for this CD in 2012 and lost to Lucas in the General.

He then switched to the GOP and started writing about spaceships and shit like that sometime between 2013-2014.

See, folks, this is what switching to the Republican Party can do to you!!!

Oh, I am neither defending nor condemning the man. I am just sticking with the facts as we know them.

Oh, and I am laughing my ass off, too, cuz this is like bodysnatchers 2014!!!

How the fuck did he get on the ballot? People went out and gathered signatures for him who were they? If it turns out they were democrats it will be the funniest political stunt in a long time but I suspect he was sold quite seriously by people who take him seriously.

Forum List

Back