GOP Candidate Charges Opponent Is Dead, Represented By A Body Double

This, from the staunchly right wing Business Insider, is why.

NOT A ROBOT

drCxIVY.jpg

(REPUBLICAN) Timothy Ray Murray is running to represent Oklahoma's Third Congressional District, and his website lays out the issues he stands for — balancing the budget and protecting agriculture. However, he's also got a unique element of his platform. Murray insists he's not "a robot look-alike":

UsP9KLc.png

Murray felt the need to point this out because he believes the incumbent in the district, Rep. Frank Lucas is a robot! On his webpage, Murray claims the real Lucas was killed by the World Court over three years ago and replaced with an automaton.

"Rep. Frank Lucas, (his opponent) and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses," Murray wrote. "Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time."

Furthermore, Murray claims the Defense Department is in on the scheme and it isn't the first time a human political candidate has been replaced with an artificially intelligent look-alike:

I have no idea what this means:

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

Is anyone able to explain, or more importantly, defend this?

What makes you think this guy belongs to the TEA party?

LOL he doesn't, but making a false claim and forgetting to point out the guy won the democratic nomination 2 years ago and JUST changed his party affiliation from democratic to republican, for THIS RACE is VERY suspicious.

I'm sorry, I must've missed the section of all the Tea Party websites devoted to exposing robot doppelgangers. Since you assert in the thread title that you think the Tea Party is insane and use this individual as evidence of Tea Party insanity, I'm assuming that "members of Congress are secretly robot look-alikes" is a major plank in the Tea Party platform, but I cannot recall ever seeing it anywhere. Would you care to link me to the pages on various Tea Party sites that address this topic?

TEA party core beliefs:

1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.
6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.
About Us - Tea Party

So... which of these points do you disagree with and why?
How is your position on the matter more sound?

TEA party core beliefs:

About Us - Tea Party

More importantly the far left needs to show which ones they disagree with so they can continue their propaganda laced rants.

And You Wonder Why We Think the Tea Party Is Insane

Uh, no, I for one couldn't care less why you or anyone else thinks Tea Party members are insane. Just like I don't care about the Tea Party itself...

CaféAuLait;9347138 said:

NOT A ROBOT
udOc4Wm.jpg

(REPUBLICAN) Timothy Ray Murray is running to represent Oklahoma's Third Congressional District, and his website lays out the issues he stands for — balancing the budget and protecting agriculture. However, he's also got a unique element of his platform. Murray insists he's not "a robot look-alike":

UsP9KLc.png

You want to know what I think is stranger than this guys weird claims? The fact he ran as a democrat and was the DEMOCRATIC nominee 2 years ago, then he comes back and says all this weird stuff and changes to Republican.

]

So it's a chicken/egg question?

Does becoming a Republican make you stupid, or does being stupid make you become a Republican...

It would be the latter, with regard to USMB rightists, at least.

Vice President Joe Biden is the first VP in history to have been pronounced dead of a brain embolism. He is a heart beat away from the presidency and a possible candidate since the Hillary implosion and he can't put two sentences together without making some inappropriate comment and the left wing is calls the Tea Party insane. You almost gotta laugh.

And You Wonder Why We Think the Tea Party Is Insane

Uh, no, I for one couldn't care less why you or anyone else thinks Tea Party members are insane. Just like I don't care about the Tea Party itself...

i don't know... i think dangerous things should be thought about.

What's dangerous about the TEA party, they want to balance the budget?

TEA party core beliefs:

About Us - Tea Party

#3 is incompatible with numbers 6, 7 and 8.

Numbers 10 and 11 are incompatible with #3.

#13 is a blatant lie because the "pro-life" Teabagger wing of the Republican party loves the drug war just as much as they love every other war.

Number 14 is just stupid. There are maybe 6 states in this country that have "English" names, and Americans can barely get those right.

Moderation Note,

2 threads merged. There may be
some confusion over references to
the title of the 2ndary thread. For reference,
the 2nd title was "And you wonder why we Think the Tea Party is Insane"

Flacaltenn

TEA party core beliefs:

About Us - Tea Party

#13 is a blatant lie because the "pro-life" Teabagger wing of the Republican party loves the drug war just as much as they love every other war.

Number 14 is just stupid. There are maybe 6 states in this country that have "English" names, and Americans can barely get those right.

More far left propaganda based on programmed talking points..

Can we get just one ID for all the far left posters since they all pretty much say the same things?

Explain how that is "far left propaganda"? You can't support a large military without taxes, and supporting a large military goes against decreasing the size of the government.

Who do you think that the military works for?

Explain how that is "far left propaganda"? You can't support a large military without taxes, and supporting a large military goes against decreasing the size of the government.

Who do you think that the military works for?

That is about the only talking point she has.

TEA party core beliefs:

About Us - Tea Party

Incorrect. Having a strong military does not mean we spend ourselves into debt, have an unbalanced budget, or increase the size and scope of government. #6 refers to eliminating the myriad of executive agencies and cutting down on the sheer amount of bureaucracy in this country, not abolishing the military.

Again, incorrect. Having a strong military does not mean we tax ourselves into poverty. Nothing in this platform suggests that they want to keep every single penny of current military expenditures; there is room for budget cuts in the military in the tens of millions of dollars, if not hundreds of millions.

What does respecting the rights of those one views as fellow human beings have to do with marijuana? The "War on Drugs" and abortion are two entirely separate issues.

#14 is in there, I believe, to prevent the U.S. from becoming an officially bilingual country like Canada. It has to do with culture, not the etymology of state names.

I've read these assholes claiming that American soldiers are going to abandon their posts in the event of a right-wing revolution against Obama. These people don't live in reality.

They hate Bowe Bergdahl for supposedly leaving his post but they expect every soldier to do that same thing in defense of Teabaggers.

And it's been stated too many times to count, for too many years to remember, that these Conservatives will refuse to accept reality. We can't talk to them, we can't educate them, we can't reason with them, but we can't kill them, either.

What are we supposed to do about these people?

TEA party core beliefs:

About Us - Tea Party

More far left propaganda based on programmed talking points..

Can we get just one ID for all the far left posters since they all pretty much say the same things?

Repeatedly ranting about programmed talking points, over and over and over and over again, is itself a programmed talking point.

You've completed the classic circle of irony.

NOT A ROBOT

drCxIVY.jpg

UsP9KLc.png

Murray felt the need to point this out because he believes the incumbent in the district, Rep. Frank Lucas is a robot! On his webpage, Murray claims the real Lucas was killed by the World Court over three years ago and replaced with an automaton.

"Rep. Frank Lucas, (his opponent) and a few other Oklahoma and other States’ Congressional Members were depicted as being executed by The World Court on or about Jan. 11, 2011 in Southern Ukraine. On television they were depicted as being executed by the hanging about the neck until death on a white stage and in front of witnesses," Murray wrote. "Other now current Members of Congress have shared those facts on television also. We know that it is possible to use look alike artificial or man-made replacements, however Rep. Lucas was not eligible to serve as a Congressional Member after that time."

Furthermore, Murray claims the Defense Department is in on the scheme and it isn't the first time a human political candidate has been replaced with an artificially intelligent look-alike:

This is a situation similar to the Senators’ from Kentucky situation in the 2012 election. I am contesting that this matter has happen since his election was blocked, because of the U.S. Defense Department’s use of Mr. Murray’s DNA. To my knowledge, the U.S. Defense Department has not released to the public that information, as it is their confidential information about many people. Congress is likely wanting me to state that all my DNA used will not result in benefits to people I have never had relations with of a family nature. I have been bound to protect that information unless it causes harm to The People.

What makes you think this guy belongs to the TEA party?

Look at his platform. Isn't that what y'all are telling us is the Tea party platform?

Forum List

Back