Google Earth shows just how bad it is

Stepanie -

The nerve you hit is that I think adults should be able to read and write. Your level of written English is absolutely disgraceful, and I think you should take responsibility for improving it.

what you think you can shove up your ass...and that is me taking the time and responsibility to such a jerk and ass as you...now you are dismissed nobody thinks you're all that, really

and I don't hate you, I pity you

Last edited:
Stepanie -

The nerve you hit is that I think adults should be able to read and write. Your level of written English is absolutely disgraceful, and I think you should take responsibility for improving it.

what you think you can shove up your ass...and that is me taking the time and responsibility to such a jerk and ass as you...now you are dismissed nobody thinks you're all that, really

It's always great to see Conservatives really taking responsibility for their actions,and not try and blame their problems on someone else like liberals do.

Are you also on welfare, by any chance?

and I don't hate you, I pity you

That's a bit like a bum pitying Donald Trump, isn't it?

Last edited:
Look, I am not of the opinion that we are not witnessing changes in our climate. I do not believe that what we do as residents of this planet do not influence, in some way, those changes.

But, I believe that the influence our actions have is minimal when measured against the established cyclical nature of the global climate and how its changes.

I'm not sure what you mean by an "established cyclical" nature.

Nature responds to external influences and forces...it does not move in cycles of its own accord.

If the earth is getting warmer, it is because something is warming it - not because it has decided it has been cool long enough.

Changes in glaciers are unprecedented and accelerating. While I agree the term "unprecedented" might not cover events that occured 100,000 years back terribly well,if you look at a graph of the past 1,000 years change, I think you'll be surprised how sudden and how global the trend is. I'll try and find a decent chart.

Stepanie -

It's always great to see Conservatives really taking responsibility for their actions,and not try and blame their problems on someone else like liberals do.

Are you also on welfare, by any chance?

no, in 58 years, I've been working for 45 of those and still work...I'm not like you...you let your nanny government take care of you...that is the liberal way..that's why you think you have a right to put down others education

no, in 58 years, I've been working for 45 of those and still work...I'm not like you...you let your nanny government take care of you...that is the liberal way..that's why you think you have a right to put down others education

Actually, I'm a self-employed business owner.

And I'm not putting down your education, I'm putting down your ability to read and write. That may not be the fault of your teachers, but your own fault.

I do believe we are largely responsible for own abilities - whereas you seem to blame everyone else for your failing. Is that Conservatism?

lol, deniers...

have you ever head of a dumber label? this from those OH SO "brilliant" people of the climate change regime...cult...with Al bore a Presidential candidate the head cult master leading the sheep..these Politicians are just so full of shit, they think themselves a god...there isn't anything good they have planned for people with this climate change agenda...but the sheep will wake when it's too late

Glaciers come, glaciers go, glaciers come again...

And when was the last time 97% of glaciers were going, and only 1% coming?

images

It's been ongoing for the past 14,000 years

Actually, I'm a self-employed business owner.

And I'm not putting down your education, I'm putting down your ability to read and write. That may not be the fault of your teachers, but your own fault.

I do believe we are largely responsible for own abilities - whereas you seem to blame everyone else for your failing. Is that Conservatism?

yeah well, what you believe doesn't impress me, you belive the earth is falling apart from man made global warming...so off with you now to impress someone else with your BELIEFS, I'm done with someone so full them of themselves...typical damn liberal..

Last edited:
Clueless Frank -

Um...not it hasn't. During much of the 19th century, glaciers were growing. They were growing as recently as the 1970s, bauble.

GlobalGlacierVolumeChange.jpg

Last edited:
Look, I am not of the opinion that we are not witnessing changes in our climate. I do not believe that what we do as residents of this planet do not influence, in some way, those changes.

But, I believe that the influence our actions have is minimal when measured against the established cyclical nature of the global climate and how its changes.

I'm not sure what you mean by an "established cyclical" nature.

Nature responds to external influences and forces...it does not move in cycles of its own accord.

If the earth is getting warmer, it is because something is warming it - not because it has decided it has been cool long enough.

Changes in glaciers are unprecedented and accelerating. While I agree the term "unprecedented" might not cover events that occured 100,000 years back terribly well,if you look at a graph of the past 1,000 years change, I think you'll be surprised how sudden and how global the trend is. I'll try and find a decent chart.

wtf s0n?:wtf:

TOP story on DRUDGE yesterday.:2up:

Major Danish Daily Newspaper Warns: ?Globe May Be On Path To Little Ice Age?Much Colder Winters?Dramatic Consequences?! | Climate Depot

Last time I checked the calendar, its 2013. Al Gore has long been marginalized!!

Clueless Frank -

Um...not it hasn't. During much of the 19th century, glaciers were growing.

GlobalGlacierVolumeChange.jpg

We're still 8-10 degrees warmer than when Canada and the USA north of Ohio were buried under ice....and you're shocked the ice is melting?

Frank -

No, I'm not surprised - melting glaciers are inevitable in a warming climate.

We know why glaciers melted in the past; we know why glaciers are melting now. Not difficult stuff, this.

Last edited:
What I find most amusing about this ongoing and POINTLESS debate is that some of us must truly believe if we deny change is happening enough maybe the rest of the world won't notice.

I mean it takes a special kind of FAITH BASED THINKING to image that.

why there is even this huge debate over climate change and if something isn't done we are all doomed.... what the hell more can we do besides give up all we have and go live in a cave?

when you have China and other Countries doing most of the polluting how is that OUR FAULT and why must we pay for it...

there is a hidden AGENDA with this folks, and it is NOTHING that will be GOOD FOR YOU...

lol, deniers...

have you ever head of a dumber label? this from those OH SO "brilliant" people of the climate change regime...cult...with Al bore a Presidential candidate the head cult master leading the sheep..these Politicians are just so full of shit, they think themselves a god...there isn't anything good they have planned for people with this climate change agenda...but the sheep will wake when it's too late

Has anyone noticed how many Deniers are illiterate?

And has anyone noticed how many illiterates think anyone who can read or write is a "sheep"?!

Climates changed on various parts of the planet over the eons? At one time Antarctica was a lush rain forest.

Climate change is constant. Used to be around here we had a drought that started in July and went all of the way into September. This year it's been raining so much that Roads and Grounds can't keep up with all of the mowing on post. It's raining right now.

When I was a kid living in Montana it would snow for a week non stop. 3 ft of snow in the valleys. Then we had a dry spell. Hardly any snow till February. Then one year my mom tells me it started snowing in September and didn't stop to Thanksgiving.

Ever notice when we have heavy Sun-spot activity it gets really hot? Currently we're in a period where Sun-spot activity is low. Because of that this year is going to be colder than normal. Last year it was hotter than usual.

Last edited:
Frank -

Seriously - please try and limit the brain-dead spamming. Show a little respect for people who actually want to discuss the topic.

Frank -

Seriously - please try and limit the brain-dead spamming. Show a little respect for people who actually want to discuss the topic.

Why do we use Argon gas as an insulator in windows, why not use CO2 and it's phenomenal heat trapping properties?

Forum List

Back