Goodell sends letter to NFL owners telling them that everyone should stand....

ESPN suspended revolutionary babe and commentator Jenele Hill for suggesting that fans boycott NFL sponsors but apparently Ms. Hill wasn't aware that the NFL is her meal ticket. It's interesting to note that ESPN wasn't concerned when Ms. Hill called the President of the United States a "white supremacist" but when the gigantic corporation was threatened in the wallet she was quickly suspended (for two weeks).

apparently RW's are more than content to have the government tell them what to do and how to act in public - especially when the entire thing is based on a LIE by the government.

good for all you weak minded Trumpbots, daddy will take care of you, it'll be ok. :itsok:

give daddy a big kiss :suck:

Roger Goodell sends a letter to the owners in the NFL saying that everyone should stand for the National Anthem.
Too little too late. His arbitrary enforcement of league rules is well documented. That motherfucker will be searching for a new job after the SB.

apparently RW's are more than content to have the government tell them what to do and how to act in public - especially when the entire thing is based on a LIE by the government.

good for all you weak minded Trumpbots, daddy will take care of you, it'll be ok. :itsok:

give daddy a big kiss :suck:

I have no idea WTF you're talking about. What lie? What government is telling anybody what to do or how to act?

The people have spoken, that's what this is about. People who were offended by this childish charade decided to take football off of their entertainment list. We found better things to do. Did you check out Monday nights ratings yet? Government didn't do that--we did.

Its a private business so the owners can do what they want. I for one will always stand. But I will never put my hand over my heart nor sing. My heart is for my creator and family. Call it non patriotic I could care less....

Roger Goodell tells NFL owners ‘everyone should stand for the national anthem’

Roger Goodell sends a letter to the owners in the NFL saying that everyone should stand for the National Anthem
Good.

The ones who kneel and then claim they "aren't disrespecting the country", are like the people who make cell phone calls in theaters or libraries. They insist "I'm not disrupting the whole theater, I'm just making a quiet cell phone call".

They can say that all they want. And they might even believe it. But the fact is they ARE disrupting the whole place.

And the crybaby players who kneel during the National Anthem. the fact is they ARE disrespecting the country.

Grow up, quit your whining, and play football instead. That's what people are paying you for when the cameras are rolling.
pretty sure my workplace would frown on me using said workplace to state my politics like this.

Roger Goodell tells NFL owners ‘everyone should stand for the national anthem’

Roger Goodell sends a letter to the owners in the NFL saying that everyone should stand for the National Anthem
Good.

The ones who kneel and then claim they "aren't disrespecting the country", are like the people who make cell phone calls in theaters or libraries. They insist "I'm not disrupting the whole theater, I'm just making a quiet cell phone call".

They can say that all they want. And they might even believe it. But the fact is they ARE disrupting the whole place.

And the crybaby players who kneel during the National Anthem. the fact is they ARE disrespecting the country.

Grow up, quit your whining, and play football instead. That's what people are paying you for when the cameras are rolling.

poor little winger.... if these were white christian supremacists you'd be shrieking about their right to free speech. because they're black men protesting the disparate treatment afforded young black men by many police, you think they should shut up and "be grateful".

What if your religion prohibits you from recognizing any anthem? Interesting.

Black Lies Matter is not a religion...........yet........

and yet the constitution prohibits you from shoving your religion down everyone else's throats./...

and does afford equal treatment regardless of skin color.

oops....

Equal treatment? WTF are you even talking about? You sound less knowledgable than the kneeling clowns.

Forum List

Back