Goodbye Poor Japan...

A friend had to go to Japan for business once and said he'll never return. He refused to even nod his head when bowed to.

He sounds like a jackass who should never leave his (the?) home.

LOL. He can be. He's a self-proclaimed Xenophobe. But highly intelligent.
A Republican scientist!
Is that an oxymoron? :dunno:

The latter is certainly no oxymoron, but I'm not sure I buy the notion that one can be a xenophobe and highly intelligent at the same time.

Looks like the Chicken Little nut has given up on this nonsense thread already.

Now that they have to abandon that city.

They don't, you idiot.

Sure. Four meltdowns and Tokyo is safe... You can believe Unkotare, or you can use common sense...

unpleasanttruthscomfortinglies_zps1b69975a.jpg

Roppongi, Tokyo was one of the best places I have been to. Its sad what is happening as well as to the Pacific Ocean. I haven't heard much about how well the ice wall is holding back the radiated water or if they ever found the missing cores. Another earthquake hits that area and ruptures those tanks it will be a global catastrophe which will have dire effects.

Don't worry, Tokyo isn't going anywhere despite any hysterical nonsense you might have read here.

Well, it seems Chicken Little has gone back to obsessing over gays. Tokyo must be safe now.

Don't worry, Tokyo isn't going anywhere despite any hysterical nonsense you might have read here.

Tokyo isn't going anywhere. It's just the people who lived there are: away...

Former Fukushima Daiichi Worker: ‘I believe the country will be evacuated if No. 4 fuel pool collapses’ — ‘Should be hundreds or thousands of people working furiously every day’

There are several reasons why I believe the country will be evacuated if the #4 SFP collapses. The amount of radioactive material in the fuel pool dwarfs the total amount at Chernobyl by a factor of 5 to 10. Chernobyl’s core was still mostly contained in a building (although heavily damaged), and most of the radioactive material melted downward and became lava like. If #4 SFP collapses it will be lying on the completely open ground, probably going critical on and off in portions of the pile for years. The dose rate from this pile will make dropping sand or anything from the air much more lethal than anything at Chernobyl. And probably impossible. The entire site at Fukushima will be uninhabitable and unworkable because of the dose rate coming from this pile of fuel. That means there will be no control of the other fuel pools, and we could lose control of them.

Nuclear experts will soft sell the ramifications because that is how the industry works. When the experts “have concerns” about the situation at #4 that means they are pooping their pants. My experience at Fukushima was 30 years ago. I worked in the industry for about 15 years as a health physics technician. I was also referred to as a “nuclear gypsy” because I traveled from plant to plant working outages. That meant I was always in the middle of the hottest jobs in the heart of the plant. The engineers will talk about this part or that part of a plant, but I have been all those places wearing full gear.

He later noted: “No reasonable person with my type experience would question my conclusion if any of the fuel pools collapse. There should be hundreds or thousands of people working furiously every day to get the buildings fortified and the fuel movedFormer Fukushima Daiichi Worker: ?I believe the country will be evacuated if No. 4 fuel pool collapses? ? ?Should be hundreds or thousands of people working furiously every day?

There should be that many workers scrambling...but there aren't...

There are gay people everywhere. Just as there are people with bulimia everywhere. And schizophrenia and....

What does that have to do with people in Japan exposed to the world's worst nuclear disaster? What does it have to do with this?

Former Fukushima Daiichi Worker: ‘I believe the country will be evacuated if No. 4 fuel pool collapses’ — ‘Should be hundreds or thousands of people working furiously every day’

There are several reasons why I believe the country will be evacuated if the #4 SFP collapses. The amount of radioactive material in the fuel pool dwarfs the total amount at Chernobyl by a factor of 5 to 10. Chernobyl’s core was still mostly contained in a building (although heavily damaged), and most of the radioactive material melted downward and became lava like. If #4 SFP collapses it will be lying on the completely open ground, probably going critical on and off in portions of the pile for years. The dose rate from this pile will make dropping sand or anything from the air much more lethal than anything at Chernobyl. And probably impossible. The entire site at Fukushima will be uninhabitable and unworkable because of the dose rate coming from this pile of fuel. That means there will be no control of the other fuel pools, and we could lose control of them.

Nuclear experts will soft sell the ramifications because that is how the industry works. When the experts “have concerns” about the situation at #4 that means they are pooping their pants. My experience at Fukushima was 30 years ago. I worked in the industry for about 15 years as a health physics technician. I was also referred to as a “nuclear gypsy” because I traveled from plant to plant working outages. That meant I was always in the middle of the hottest jobs in the heart of the plant. The engineers will talk about this part or that part of a plant, but I have been all those places wearing full gear.

He later noted: “No reasonable person with my type experience would question my conclusion if any of the fuel pools collapse. There should be hundreds or thousands of people working furiously every day to get the buildings fortified and the fuel moved.” Former Fukushima Daiichi Worker: ?I believe the country will be evacuated if No. 4 fuel pool collapses? ? ?Should be hundreds or thousands of people working furiously every day?

The population of Tokyo - the world's largest metropolitan area - has increased since 2011.

The city isn't going anywhere and the people aren't going anywhere. This knucklehead, however, is going insane.

Then people should refuse to come to the US to visit because of how officials here gave smallpox blankets to natives that nearly wiped all of them off the map.

That didn't happen in the USA. It was those awful Canadians who pulled that trick.

As far as the doctor goes, the flaw in his research is pretty obvious. He only checked sick people. Sample bias. If you only look at sick people, then yes, they'll be sicker than average.

Last edited:
Tokyo isn't going anywhere. It's just the people who lived there are: away...
You are fucking insane. I mean absolutely batshit crazy to where I wonder how you can possibly hold down a job or feed yourself.

People in Tokyo haven't gone anywhere, I go there for business all the time and will be back there later this year. If you want I'll take pictures in Shinjuku and Shibuya of the thousands of people walking around and leave it to you to explain how stupid you were.

Damn message boards really do enlighten one to how much insanity is in the world around them. Fucking nutcases.

Then people should refuse to come to the US to visit because of how officials here gave smallpox blankets to natives that nearly wiped all of them off the map.
That's propaganda spread by the likes of Ward Churchill. There is no support for it but it sounds good to PC assholes so they spread it around. It's a disservice to all, especially native Americans.

Forum List

Back