Goodbye Poor Japan...

I remember when it happened I was listening to scientists ( who were quickly silenced ) discussing the danger and long term effects of Fuchishima. GE is squarely responsible, yes. So is Tepco electric. You don't build a reactor site on a fault line. They stored the fuel rods on the roof of reactor 4 with no cover and when the explosion happened plutonium was released into the air / jetsteam. North America is in direct line of that jetstream. The trouble with what is being released into the ocean and into the air is it's invisible. We don't see the effects until it is too late. They are finding the fallout in our milk supply which tells us it is in our soil, our grass, our food supply is getting contaminated. It's very bad. The blackout of news on it is an attempt to coverup the truth. That the entire North American continent is slowly being poisoned.

* It is said that Fuchishima is worse than Chernobyl.

Last edited:
Dr. Mita says that he's just speculating on the harmful effects of radiation emanating from the damaged Fukushima nuclear station and he has not accumulated enough data to publish a comprehensive study. But there were some radiation hot spots in some parts of Tokyo immediately after the nuclear disaster and young children may have been exposed to radioactive materials unwittingly. The official radiation levels in Tokyo are suspiciously low (0.035-0.075 microgray/h) compared to other major cities such as New York (0.094) and London (0.082) and the local government may not be completely open about radioactive material levels in tap water and fallout.

Do you know of any other doctors who are doing similar examinations?

There are virtually no other doctors I know of doing these tests. I know of one doctor from the Mitakanomori clinic who conducts the same kind of inspections, but his office has much fewer patients coming in than my clinic. I have tried to encourage other doctors to take the tests, but none of them have agreed. We need to be taking these tests for at least 20 years to know the true effects, and there hasn’t been nearly enough done in the time since the meltdown.

Would you say you have enough results to publish a conclusive study? If not, what needs to be done before you can?

I don’t think so, because I didn’t control the location of the patients. The data wasn’t from patients living in one specific area. They came from various areas such as Saitama, Chiba, and Kanagawa. In addition, some of the patients had been moving around before came to my clinic. I think I would need to collaborate with other doctors who are conducting the same tests. I presently don’t have adequate data for a conclusive study. Not yet, anyway.

A Japanese Physician Is Encouraging the Evacuation of Tokyo | VICE United States

So you're saying Japan deserves Fukushima/GE's nuclear fleet there? Really? Every single man, woman and child in Japan deserves to be irradiated to death today because of Pearl Harbor in the 1940s? Then people should refuse to come to the US to visit because of how officials here gave smallpox blankets to natives that nearly wiped all of them off the map.

Isn't that a bit like blaming a white person today for slavery?

Just relating an anecdote. Geez get off my ass already. :eusa_eh:

You'd probably like it there H. Real "Man's" paradise. Lots of cool bars including piano bars that have great scotch..and they treat everyone like a million bucks.

If you ever get a chance to go to Tokyo..go.

It's pretty fun.

Hell I'd go in a hearbeat. :thup:
Now what's this thread about, again?

You'd probably like it there H. Real "Man's" paradise. Lots of cool bars including piano bars that have great scotch..and they treat everyone like a million bucks.

If you ever get a chance to go to Tokyo..go.

It's pretty fun.

Hell I'd go in a hearbeat. :thup:
Now what's this thread about, again?

Silly's mental masturbation.

Nuclear power should be prohibited. All it takes is a natural disaster of sufficient magnitude in the wrong area and the disaster is compounded by vast amounts of radiation being released into the atmosphere. In the coming decades the people of Japan are going to experience much grief and loss because of the events in Fukushima. God's speed to them.

A friend had to go to Japan for business once and said he'll never return. He refused to even nod his head when bowed to. His dad was at Pearl when it was attacked.

So you're saying Japan deserves Fukushima/GE's nuclear fleet there? Really? Every single man, woman and child in Japan deserves to be irradiated to death today because of Pearl Harbor in the 1940s? Then people should refuse to come to the US to visit because of how officials here gave smallpox blankets to natives that nearly wiped all of them off the map.

A friend had to go to Japan for business once and said he'll never return. He refused to even nod his head when bowed to. His dad was at Pearl when it was attacked.

Isn't that a bit like blaming a white person today for slavery?

Racist!!!!!

:eusa_silenced:

Great thread.

My wife is Japanese. Her family lives in and around Tokyo. She speaks to them on a regular basis. We subscribe to NHK's cable service here. There is no medical crisis as described in the OP.

And...... I highly recommend visiting Japan. Interesting place in many ways.

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] .........you could get a good job as an English teacher there......but you'd need to get off your fat ass first. If you play your cards right, you could parlay the gig into a real career.

Smoking Is More Dangerous Than Fukushima Radiation

Actually, as I remember it was the design of the plant per se it was the location and the plant managers that did not build the sea wall high enough to handle the tsunami. One plant did very well running miles of wire to supply emergency equipment, the other tried to follow procedures and just made matter worse.

Another lesson to be learned. And to me the lesson is that Obama should be impeached for shutting Yucca Mountain. Now spent fuel is stored on site subject to many different disaster scenarios. Sure the NRC will make them store it in a manner that takes in account disaster scenarios but as we saw in the Fukushima disaster preparedness is almost an educated guess.

Nuclear power should be prohibited. All it takes is a natural disaster of sufficient magnitude in the wrong area and the disaster is compounded by vast amounts of radiation being released into the atmosphere. In the coming decades the people of Japan are going to experience much grief and loss because of the events in Fukushima. God's speed to them.

How many people have been killed in US nuclear stations?

How many people have been killed in US nuclear stations?

That isn't a relevant question or point. The point is that no one was killed probably in Japan in a Japanese "nuclear station"...until one stupid human mistake. Putting backup generators in a swamping zone was that one mistake. Other mistakes made around the word are not having a guarantee against tornados, hurricanes, and volcanic ash clogging the intakes of other backup generators.

Now Tokyo is gone and thousands will die from radiation sicknesses, maybe millions. Of course we'll never know because the regulatory bodies will not allow the public to know the true numbers as a courtesy to GE and other corporations involved in selling nuclear water boilers to Japan...that sits on the world's third largest geothermal steam reserves

One nuclear accident can ruin your whole country. Therefore, there is no safe nuclear power plant because there will always, ALWAYS be stupid human error.

One nuclear accident can ruin your whole country. Therefore, there is no safe nuclear power plant because there will always, ALWAYS be stupid human error.
Tokyo is gone. There are no safe nuclear plants and it's GE's fault? Let me put my head in a paint mixer and see if I can figure that out.

Really? That's what you got from that?

Jesus, talk about thick...

Wow. Just wow. Tokyo gone. Hard to believe.

Hard to believe because it's nonsense. Tokyo is not gone and it's not going anywhere any time soon. This one report from this one doctor is hardly reason to start writing the city's eulogy.

Try to control yourself.

A friend had to go to Japan for business once and said he'll never return. He refused to even nod his head when bowed to.

He sounds like a jackass who should never leave his (the?) home.

Really? That's what you got from that?

Jesus, talk about thick...

:eusa_shifty:

You've never read the postings of a Envirowacko before?

[MENTION=4791]hjmick[/MENTION]

Forum List

Back