Goodbye Poor Japan...

I do believe this is serious but I'd like to see a legitimate source. "Free Patriot" - like all rw sites, they call themselves the opposite of what they are.

Established in 2013, The Free Patriot took the internet by storm as a team came together unlike any other.

The Free Patriot is a news source devoted to bringing you the news, editorials, and opinions on politics, economics, and products relevant to the free, informed, and armed community at large.

The team is made up of like-minded individuals who are devoted to restoring our constitutional republic and fighting back against the progressive media.

About » The Free Patriot

OTOH, they're not all bad. They do report this -

2 Men Arrested For Abusing Dog On Film That Went Viral [GRAPHIC PHOTOS] » The Free Patriot

`

Wow. Just wow. Tokyo gone. Hard to believe.

Hard to believe because it's nonsense. Tokyo is not gone and it's not going anywhere any time soon. This one report from this one doctor is hardly reason to start writing the city's eulogy.

Try to control yourself.

Aren't you one of the posters who is still alleging Obama is a good POTUS?

Scary stuff....I predict Japan is only the first. There will be others.

Hard to believe because it's nonsense. Tokyo is not gone and it's not going anywhere any time soon. This one report from this one doctor is hardly reason to start writing the city's eulogy.

Try to control yourself.

Aren't you one of the posters who is still alleging Obama is a good POTUS?

I have never stated or believed that, you idiot. Pay attention.

Here's a new report on Fuchishima you may not have caught from the mainstream news media. This story came out yesterday:

On March 11, 2011, one of the largest earthquakes ever shook Japan. It triggered a tsunami. Waves more than 100 feet high slammed into the coast, killing thousands.

When the wall of water smashed into the Fukishima Nuclear Power Plant, an explosion spewed radiation into the air and water, creating yet another tragedy.

The United States military sped into the disaster zone to help, not knowing it was headed into the path of a radiation plume.

Now, three years after that exposure, at least 100 of those first responders are suffering from unexplained illnesses like cancer, leukemia, bleeding and hair loss—and they’re blaming it on radiation poisoning from Fukushima.

“When you’ve got a nuclear power plant that’s melting down, how can you not expect health risks to come from that?” said Lt. Steve Simmons.

Lt. Steve Simmons was on board the USS Ronald Reagan, the first ship to arrive for Operation Tomodachi—the Japanese word for friends.

“I don’t think anybody on board really knew the full scope of what was going on,” Simmons said.

Seven months after arriving home to his family in Maryland from his deployment, Simmons’ health started to deteriorate.

“One day, I was coming out of the bathroom and my legs just buckled on me and that was pretty much it,” he said. Continue reading…

Source: http://www.redflagnews.com/headline...ded-to-fukushima-suffer-unexplained-illnesses

Last edited:
Now, three years after that exposure, at least 100 of those first responders are suffering from unexplained illnesses like cancer, leukemia, bleeding and hair loss—and they’re blaming it on radiation poisoning from Fukushima.

“When you’ve got a nuclear power plant that’s melting down, how can you not expect health risks to come from that?” said Lt. Steve Simmons.

Lt. Steve Simmons was on board the USS Ronald Reagan, the first ship to arrive for Operation Tomodachi—the Japanese word for friends.

“I don’t think anybody on board really knew the full scope of what was going on,” Simmons said.

Seven months after arriving home to his family in Maryland from his deployment, Simmons’ health started to deteriorate.

“One day, I was coming out of the bathroom and my legs just buckled on me and that was pretty much it,” he said. Continue reading…

Source: More than 100 U.S. Navy sailors who responded to Fukushima suffer 'unexplained' illnesses... | RedFlagNews.com

With "friends" like GE selling your country on radiation water boilers while you sit atop the world's third largest geothermal steam naturally shooting out of the ground, you don't need enemies...

Source: More than 100 U.S. Navy sailors who responded to Fukushima suffer 'unexplained' illnesses... | RedFlagNews.com

With "friends" like GE selling your country on radiation water boilers while you sit atop the world's third largest geothermal steam naturally shooting out of the ground, you don't need enemies...

There did not and does not yet exist the technology or capacity to replace all of Japan's energy needs with geothermal, you fool.

Try to control yourself.

[ame=http://youtu.be/I9lquok4Pdk]Nuclear Detonation Timeline "1945-1998" - YouTube[/ame]

2053 Nuclear Bombs Dentonated worldwide since 1945, and we're still here.

Try to control yourself.

[ame=http://youtu.be/I9lquok4Pdk]Nuclear Detonation Timeline "1945-1998" - YouTube[/ame]

2053 Nuclear Bombs Dentonated worldwide since 1945, and we're still here.

There really are people out there who believe we could physically destroy the actual planet with the nuclear weapons that exist; literally break it apart like a dry bread roll or something.

There did not and does not yet exist the technology or capacity to replace all of Japan's energy needs with geothermal, you fool.

Silly has never been one to concern herself with mere FACTS.

I believe Fuchishima is the worst disaster to hit us in the 21st century. It has already been reported worse than Chernobyl. People are under the impression that because the story has been blacked out by mainstream media worldwide - that there isn't a serious problem here.

We'll learn that isn't true in due time. We have not heard the end of Fuchishima disaster. It's still unfolding and growing worse every day..

I believe Fuchishima is the worst disaster to hit us in the 21st century. It has already been reported worse than Chernobyl. People are under the impression that because the story has been blacked out by mainstream media worldwide - that there isn't a serious problem here.

We'll learn that isn't true in due time. We have not heard the end of Fuchishima disaster. It's still unfolding and growing worse every day..

"Blacked out"?

"Fuchishima"? Where's that?

A news blackout, Unkotare. Like when the mainstream media doesn't keep you updated on a developing story? That is called a black out on the news.

As to where Fuchishima is? Ask Hazelnut.

Actually Fuchishima isn't even close. The Tsunami that caused Fuchishima is worse it killed 20000 and the 2004 Tsunami killed 250,000. Perhaps you have a different metric for measuring the "worse" disaster but in terms of life and property Fuchishima is far down the ladder, in my opinion. Is it bad, hell yes. The reason it is bad is it isn't going away fast. The effects are measurable and will last lifetimes.

But lets look at some other nuclear "disasters" that befell Japan. Two nuclear bombs were set off on top of two of their cities and both recovered.

With that said I will beat my favorite dead horse. What nuclear stations are doing today, because of Obama, with spent fuel is setting us up for a nuclear incident that will make
Three Mile Island child's play. At least that is my opinion and I hope I am wrong.

So the world's third largest reserve of natural steam energy isn't large enough to meet Japan's energy needs eh? I doubt you've done your research on geothermal and the new even lower temp energy producing resources.

But let's say you have a point. Surely the largest energy gobbler of that country is Toyko, with all that lighting going on 24/7. Now that they have to abandon that city, their needs will be going down so I guess the poison lingering around there for 240,000 years sort of helped solve that problem.

A news blackout, Unkotare. Like when the mainstream media doesn't keep you updated on a developing story? That is called a black out on the news.

As to where Fuchishima is? Ask Hazelnut.

A news "black out" is when the news is censored, prohibited, or deliberately hidden by some authorizing force. That is not the case here. Events in or relating to Fukushima are reported on every day.

The name is Fukushima.

Forum List

Back