Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Hydro chloroquine are administered to COVID-19 patients LONG before even Trump get involved. ITS NOT BECAUSE OF TRUMP. And still administered TODAY in a proper usage and manner.

But they will NEVER repeat NEVER recommend that to be taken as a preventative maintenance like Trump and Fox News wanted you to do. That’s the difference.

I don’t understand this LIBS LIBS LIBS.
Preventive maintenance for covid-19 ? Did you just make that up ? Link to where they said it could be a preventive maintenance to thwart covid-19, although it is used for arthritis and lupus as a treatment or maintenance drug if you will, but that don't count does it ?

No I didn’t just make that up.

Let me tell you how Trump and Fox News advertises this hydroxichloroquine for Covid-19. Trump said..... Take it what you got to lose. It’s a miracle.

Did Trump told you to take it when you are sick? Answer is NO. Trump told you to take it even if you are not sick....

Fox told you to seek medical advice before taking this meds? The answer is NO.

Lots of medical experts and scientists disagreed with Trump like Fauci.

What else do you think how Trump wanted you to take this meds?

Tramp first heard it from Dr. Raoult from France with less than 30 patients but he specified it need further studies. Trump made him overnight sensational star. Never did he said take as a cure and never advertised as preventative maintenance.

If you disagree tell me where I’m wrong.

For doctors, nurses and first responders, Trump suggested the drugs could be taken as a preventative. "They say taking it before the fact is good, but what do you have to lose?"

Experts do not suggest taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive for Covid-19 because there is no evidence yet to suggest it protects against contracting the virus.
What would it hurt ? The drug is being taken by those with lupus and arthritis, and of course any medication that is prescribed is given under doctors care meaning it is being done in a controlled environment. You can't just go out and buy the stuff over the counter, and then administer the doses that you think that you might need, so what in the heck are you trying to say here or are you just spinning ??

Lupus and Arthritis is a different kinds of illnesses....... . You are a good example of spinning Beagle.

What difference does it make how you acquired it? Okay ..... You check with your primary care doctor, prescribed you the meds, you took the meds. That is not a controlled environment..... That is called preventative maintenance. Not ALL tested + on CV are going to get real sick. Some gets better without doing anything. To find out you don’t even need it. Even if you check with your primary care doctor. Did he/she sent you to check your heart like EKG and ECHOCARDIOGRAM? I doubt it. Maybe you don’t understand how many millions of Americans suffered from heart problems that they are not aware. Take one of this and see what will happen if you are tested CV +

What would it hurt? Did medical experts told you can take it? Just because Trump told the most inept, amateur, incompetent, liar, con man & used car sales man told you. You are going to take it? That’s DUMB. Trump is NOT in the position to give any kinds medications advice to anybody till he cleared with his advisers. PERIOD. He has scientist next to him but like always he goes on his own stupidity. And gullibles like you supported him. Not a single study of this med glorified by Trump suggest preventative maintenance.
If I hear from Fauci top scientist the right meds then I’ll go with him. NOT with this dumb fuck president. That should be the bible or the standard.
You are a funny man .. Rotflmbo.
Wrong again. You accused me of making this ( PM ) up. You asked for a link. I shoved the link to your face. Funny eh! I know truth hurts.
Remember this I NEVER make things up. My post are based from real facts, realities and my experience. .

Funny, one of the companies that are working on "healight" mentioned by Trump, published on Twitter a potential corona virus treatment. Soon after they took president's side, their Twitter account was suspended. Company name is Aytu BioScience.

Even when proven wrong, and caught lying, left simply can't let anything go and take a loss. Of course, they don't have to, but they're just extending their nightmares.

View attachment 328168

Follow up...

The company Aytu BioScience whose Twitter account was suspended, posted video on Youtube that explains their technology. Their account has been blocked for "violating community guidelines". However, people are re-posting their Healight video, but Youtube has been scrubbing it of the website as soon they find it.

Here is original AYTU account that can't be reached anymore.

View attachment 328461

The video that is being removed by Youtube is this one...

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I wish I had a dollar for this much stupidity coming from these Trump toads. Trump said it was all sarcasm, while they think they are defending him. And What do they keep doing? Sending us research on something Trump does not support. They are too gd stupid to get it. They are arguing for, that which Trump does not support. This crowd just stays stuck on stupid. So, is Trump lying about the sarcasm, or does he really believe in the snake oil he was originally selling? And what is your final position?

No one is injecting bleach into their veins because of Trump.

You sure about that? Because calls to poison control centers have increased, and people are asking about how much you should use to combat this virus INTERNALLY.

And, while people aren't injecting it directly, they ARE doing stupid things with it, resulting in them ending up at the hospital. Kinda ironic too, because they went to the hospital for COVID 19 stupidity, and could actually end up with the virus from visiting the hospital.

• Reports of people accidentally being poisoned with household cleaners have increased sharply since March, according to a new report from the CDC.
  • The CDC suggests people may be inadvertently putting themselves in danger while trying to disinfect their homes to avoid contracting the coronavirus.
  • One woman was hospitalized after trying to clean her produce with bleach. In another case, a preschooler suffered alcohol poisoning after drinking hand sanitizer, according to the report.
  • Cleaning products should be clearly labeled, stored out of reach of children and diluted with water and/or used in a ventilated area for safety. Never mix chemicals, and follow all directions on labels.

And yeah, washing your fresh fruit and veggies in bleach is a bad idea.

FACTS...

None of the people who contacted Poison Control died or needed to go to hospital according to the Daily News.

Those contacting the helpline did so, it would appear, as a direct result of the president discussing use of the household detergents during a press conference on Thursday night, over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners.

Nine of the calls were specifically about a possible exposure to Lysol and ten were in regards to bleach.

Another 11 calls were about household cleaners in general a spokesman told then news.

Hydro chloroquine are administered to COVID-19 patients LONG before even Trump get involved. ITS NOT BECAUSE OF TRUMP. And still administered TODAY in a proper usage and manner.

But they will NEVER repeat NEVER recommend that to be taken as a preventative maintenance like Trump and Fox News wanted you to do. That’s the difference.

Preventive maintenance for covid-19 ? Did you just make that up ? Link to where they said it could be a preventive maintenance to thwart covid-19, although it is used for arthritis and lupus as a treatment or maintenance drug if you will, but that don't count does it ?

Let me tell you how Trump and Fox News advertises this hydroxichloroquine for Covid-19. Trump said..... Take it what you got to lose. It’s a miracle.

Did Trump told you to take it when you are sick? Answer is NO. Trump told you to take it even if you are not sick....

Tramp first heard it from Dr. Raoult from France with less than 30 patients but he specified it need further studies. Trump made him overnight sensational star. Never did he said take as a cure and never advertised as preventative maintenance.

For doctors, nurses and first responders, Trump suggested the drugs could be taken as a preventative. "They say taking it before the fact is good, but what do you have to lose?"

Experts do not suggest taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive for Covid-19 because there is no evidence yet to suggest it protects against contracting the virus.

You're wrong. It was only recommended early in the illness, before you have to go on a respirator. There are doctors prescribing it as we speak, and the trials are on going.

Where do you get your information from? What Planet or Universe are you from, certainly not of this one. It's already been announced by the Science and Medical Community that it's too dangerous and there are no clinical trials. People died from it. You have a higher chance of dying from the drug than the virus. You Rumpsters will say and do anything to attempt to make your Orange Diety look like he's stable. He's not even close.
We come from the planet that if you are going to die anyway, then you have the right to try what's available in the situation. If it was the only game in town at that time, and I said let's go for it if it were me, then it's on me and no one else.

Of course things change, but hey if there wasn't a cure or help for my condition at the time, and we tried something then so be it. If I died as a case study, then so be it. Time to move on to the next possible cure or treatment.

What is wrong with you? Your problem was Preventative Maintenance.
You are going to die anyway was not part of your inquiry.

To entertain your ignorance. If a patient is dying. Means they gave her/him ALL the medications available to fight CV before it came down to that situations. That includes your favorite hydroxichloroquine + antifungal drugs such as voriconazole or isavuconazole or amphotericin B.

So we have a seasoned trained business man as our President ? It's so wonder we can't lose. Keep winning for us Trump. MAGA.
Our seasoned trained business man's solution to financial problems is to declare bankruptcy.
And you think that he is dumb for using a tool that was placed into the business tool box for business people to use when risk turn sour, and things don't work out sometimes ??? Oh that's right, you figure that orange man (because of your hatred for him), isn't allowed any reprieve or insurance insulators to protect risk on investment just like every other red blooded American does eh ??

Well Trump is using his skills to help us know the risk when dealing with bad deals, situations or investments around the world, and we thank him for it. He's doing a heck of a lot more than the wimps did who came before him, infact he's having to clean up their messes they made over the years.

MAGA
That’s a bunch of hogwash. Trump turned this country upside down because of total ineptness and incompetence. The whole world is laughing at us run by an idiotic administration.
What bad deals.... Where did Trump made a good deals? Except every thing that he touches are totally screwed up.

What is there to love with your Dude when he constantly attacking his own people the democrats?

What would it hurt ? The drug is being taken by those with lupus and arthritis, and of course any medication that is prescribed is given under doctors care meaning it is being done in a controlled environment. You can't just go out and buy the stuff over the counter, and then administer the doses that you think that you might need, so what in the heck are you trying to say here or are you just spinning ??

Lupus and Arthritis is a different kinds of illnesses....... . You are a good example of spinning Beagle.

What difference does it make how you acquired it? Okay ..... You check with your primary care doctor, prescribed you the meds, you took the meds. That is not a controlled environment..... That is called preventative maintenance. Not ALL tested + on CV are going to get real sick. Some gets better without doing anything. To find out you don’t even need it. Even if you check with your primary care doctor. Did he/she sent you to check your heart like EKG and ECHOCARDIOGRAM? I doubt it. Maybe you don’t understand how many millions of Americans suffered from heart problems that they are not aware. Take one of this and see what will happen if you are tested CV +

What would it hurt? Did medical experts told you can take it? Just because Trump told the most inept, amateur, incompetent, liar, con man & used car sales man told you. You are going to take it? That’s DUMB. Trump is NOT in the position to give any kinds medications advice to anybody till he cleared with his advisers. PERIOD. He has scientist next to him but like always he goes on his own stupidity. And gullibles like you supported him. Not a single study of this med glorified by Trump suggest preventative maintenance.
If I hear from Fauci top scientist the right meds then I’ll go with him. NOT with this dumb fuck president. That should be the bible or the standard.
You are a funny man .. Rotflmbo.
Funny eh!
Here is a doctor here in San Diego caught by FBI selling hydroxichloroquine on line. That is ON LINE. Do you honestly think that his customers ask their primary care doctors before taking this med? i doubt it. Do you honestly believe that this doctor care about their well beings except making a lots of money?
Here it also mentioned Preventative.

“It’s preventative and curative,” Dr. Staley said, according to prosecutors. “It’s hard to believe, it’s almost too good to be true. But it’s a remarkable clinical phenomenon.”

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?
That is Trump finger pointing blaming his ineptness. So if he knew the shelves are empty. Why didn’t he replenish it in last 3 years???

That Nimrod knew we have pandemic then he only started ordering life saving medical supplies mid March 2020 in a panic buying from China.

The Ebola outbreak didn’t create this much chaos and crisis. Under Obama calm the country, no national crisis, no panic buying, no discombobulations, stocks remained intact. That is a true high almighty leadership of a powerful country. Well respected around the world.

Trump handling of the CV crisis is totally totally disaster. Americans are so scared, panic buying, stocks collapsing, chaos all over, isolations, 2$trillions + more are coming to save the country’s economy, over 800,000 infected and over 55,000 Americans died. Trump made US a laughing stock, stupid and ignorants around the world.
On top of that we have to put up what he is inflicting and saying to Americans. Totally incompetent.
This country deserves better than this lousy POTUS.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Does China deserve any culpability?
Yes I have to agree with you. That ORANGE MAN IS BAD. Very bad bad bad for this country.

He will beat Biden.

See how many of you defending that undesirable incompetent moron?

Yes...... We all understand you gullibles are very scared and panicking. I can’t wait for the November election.
Biden is the incompetent moron. Trump will be President in 2020. Might as well get used to it.
Ok, I'm used to it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Did Obama say that before or after he refused to replenish the national stock of pandemic response supplies?
That is Trump finger pointing blaming his ineptness. So if he knew the shelves are empty. Why didn’t he replenish it in last 3 years???

That Nimrod knew we have pandemic then he only started ordering life saving medical supplies mid March 2020 in a panic buying from China.

The Ebola outbreak didn’t create this much chaos and crisis. Under Obama calm the country, no national crisis, no panic buying, no discombobulations, stocks remained intact. That is a true high almighty leadership of a powerful country. Well respected around the world.

Trump handling of the CV crisis is totally totally disaster. Americans are so scared, panic buying, stocks collapsing, chaos all over, isolations, 2$trillions + more are coming to save the country’s economy, over 800,000 infected and over 55,000 Americans died. Trump made US a laughing stock, stupid and ignorants around the world.
On top of that we have to put up what he is inflicting and saying to Americans. Totally incompetent.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Yes I have to agree with you. That ORANGE MAN IS BAD. Very bad bad bad for this country.

He will beat Biden.

Yes...... We all understand you gullibles are very scared and panicking. I can’t wait for the November election.
Biden is the incompetent moron. Trump will be President in 2020. Might as well get used to it.

The only question is, what will Terrorist and Traitor Rump be president of?

ORANGE MAN BAD!

He will beat Biden.

The only thing worse than Trump is an anti American socialist Democrat. For all his faults Trump, however imperfectly, represented family, religion, tradition, capitalism, police, military, Constitution and so America while Democrats oppose each and every one of these pillars of America.

The only thing worse than Trump is an anti American socialist Democrat. For all his faults Trump, however imperfectly, represented family, religion, capitalism, police, military, Constitution and so America while Democrats oppose each and every one of these pillars of America.

Really? How in the hell did Trump represent family? He cheated on all his wives, and even cheated on Melania with a porn star. Religion? Nope, sorry, the closest he ever got to a Bible IMHO was when he had his photo op in front of a church holding a Bible. Police? Nope, can't really see how he represented them except for when it was politically expedient to do so. Military? Remember when he called the military "losers"? Constitution? Again, another fail, as he's been shredding the Constitution and pushing for more and more power that wasn't his to have during his entire term.

Gonna be interesting to see what the Trump loyalists talking point are, now that Trump has been banned from Twitter.

Really? How in the hell did Trump represent family? He cheated on all his wives, and even cheated on Melania with a porn star. Religion? Nope, sorry, the closest he ever got to a Bible IMHO was when he had his photo op in front of a church holding a Bible. Police? Nope, can't really see how he represented them except for when it was politically expedient to do so. Military? Remember when he called the military "losers"? Constitution? Again, another fail, as he's been shredding the Constitution and pushing for more and more power that wasn't his to have during his entire term.

Gonna be interesting to see what the Trump loyalists talking point are, now that Trump has been banned from Twitter.
"Orange Man Bad" complex....^^^^^^

"Orange Man Bad" complex....^^^^^^

Go ahead, try to provide any kind of facts that refute what I've said. You have nothing other than saying that I think the Orange Man is bad. And, yeah, for the record, I DO think that the "Orange Man is bad".

He's done more to screw up his country than Nixon, and I thought that Nixon was the bottom of the barrel, and I see that Trump has found a way to go even lower.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

He will beat Biden.

The only thing worse than Trump is an anti American socialist Democrat. For all his faults Trump, however imperfectly, represented family, religion, tradition, capitalism, police, military, Constitution and so America while Democrats oppose each and every one of these pillars of America.

Family Values? You mean the Corlione Family values.

So we have a seasoned trained business man as our President ? It's so wonder we can't lose. Keep winning for us Trump. MAGA.
Our seasoned trained business man's solution to financial problems is to declare bankruptcy.
And you think that he is dumb for using a tool that was placed into the business tool box for business people to use when risk turn sour, and things don't work out sometimes ??? Oh that's right, you figure that orange man (because of your hatred for him), isn't allowed any reprieve or insurance insulators to protect risk on investment just like every other red blooded American does eh ??

Well Trump is using his skills to help us know the risk when dealing with bad deals, situations or investments around the world, and we thank him for it. He's doing a heck of a lot more than the wimps did who came before him, infact he's having to clean up their messes they made over the years.

MAGA
That’s a bunch of hogwash. Trump turned this country upside down because of total ineptness and incompetence. The whole world is laughing at us run by an idiotic administration.
What bad deals.... Where did Trump made a good deals? Except every thing that he touches are totally screwed up.

What is there to love with your Dude when he constantly attacking his own people the democrats?
WRONG; but we are laughing at you now!! You have fraudulently installed a demented walking death rattle rapist as your "President". We mock you ceaselessly!!!! lmao

Greg

Forum List

Back