Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Interesting how the goal posts were changed when NIH got behind Remdesivir and started to "diss" HCQuine.. Instead of "saving lives" -- the NEW call from scrimmage was "time to recover"... So the FDA initially approved HCQuine for emergency use and then restricted it to only clinical trials..
Libs will do anything to spite Trump.

Hydro chloroquine are administered to COVID-19 patients LONG before even Trump get involved. ITS NOT BECAUSE OF TRUMP. And still administered TODAY in a proper usage and manner.

But they will NEVER repeat NEVER recommend that to be taken as a preventative maintenance like Trump and Fox News wanted you to do. That’s the difference.

I don’t understand this LIBS LIBS LIBS.

Hydro chloroquine are administered to COVID-19 patients LONG before even Trump get involved. ITS NOT BECAUSE OF TRUMP. And still administered TODAY in a proper usage and manner.

But they will NEVER repeat NEVER recommend that to be taken as a preventative maintenance like Trump and Fox News wanted you to do. That’s the difference.

Preventive maintenance for covid-19 ? Did you just make that up ? Link to where they said it could be a preventive maintenance to thwart covid-19, although it is used for arthritis and lupus as a treatment or maintenance drug if you will, but that don't count does it ?

At Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing,

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

That really should be his new campaign slogan as people will understand that.

So the campaign slogan is economist jobs are useless ?

Preventive maintenance for covid-19 ? Did you just make that up ? Link to where they said it could be a preventive maintenance to thwart covid-19, although it is used for arthritis and lupus as a treatment or maintenance drug if you will, but that don't count does it ?

No I didn’t just make that up.

Let me tell you how Trump and Fox News advertises this hydroxichloroquine for Covid-19. Trump said..... Take it what you got to lose. It’s a miracle.

Did Trump told you to take it when you are sick? Answer is NO. Trump told you to take it even if you are not sick....

Fox told you to seek medical advice before taking this meds? The answer is NO.

Lots of medical experts and scientists disagreed with Trump like Fauci.

What else do you think how Trump wanted you to take this meds?

Tramp first heard it from Dr. Raoult from France with less than 30 patients but he specified it need further studies. Trump made him overnight sensational star. Never did he said take as a cure and never advertised as preventative maintenance.

If you disagree tell me where I’m wrong.

For doctors, nurses and first responders, Trump suggested the drugs could be taken as a preventative. "They say taking it before the fact is good, but what do you have to lose?"

Experts do not suggest taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive for Covid-19 because there is no evidence yet to suggest it protects against contracting the virus.

Trump’s response was to say that he doesn’t listen to his economists in the first place — and that he believes he knows at least as much about the matter as they do.

He then says "
“I know a lot about economists and the answer is they have no idea,” said Trump. “I think I have as good of an idea as anybody.”

So he knows at least as much about the matter, as economist who actually have no idea "about the matter" so he also really has no idea about the matter and admits it.

No the campaign slogan should be I (trump) know as much about how the economy runs as the economists. Why because I am a successful businessman. Yet some of his business filed for bankruptcy. Such as Trump air, which indicates that he thought he knew enough about running an airline but in fact didn't know a thing abut running an airline.

Let me tell you how Trump and Fox News advertises this hydroxichloroquine for Covid-19. Trump said..... Take it what you got to lose. It’s a miracle.

Did Trump told you to take it when you are sick? Answer is NO. Trump told you to take it even if you are not sick....

Tramp first heard it from Dr. Raoult from France with less than 30 patients but he specified it need further studies. Trump made him overnight sensational star. Never did he said take as a cure and never advertised as preventative maintenance.

For doctors, nurses and first responders, Trump suggested the drugs could be taken as a preventative. "They say taking it before the fact is good, but what do you have to lose?"

Experts do not suggest taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventive for Covid-19 because there is no evidence yet to suggest it protects against contracting the virus.
What would it hurt ? The drug is being taken by those with lupus and arthritis, and of course any medication that is prescribed is given under doctors care meaning it is being done in a controlled environment. You can't just go out and buy the stuff over the counter, and then administer the doses that you think that you might need, so what in the heck are you trying to say here or are you just spinning ??

He then says "

No the campaign slogan should be I (trump) know as much about how the economy runs as the economists. Why because I am a successful businessman. Yet some of his business filed for bankruptcy. Such as Trump air, which indicates that he thought he knew enough about running an airline but in fact didn't know a thing abut running an airline.
So we have a seasoned trained business man as our President ? It's so wonder we can't lose. Keep winning for us Trump. MAGA.

What would it hurt ? The drug is being taken by those with lupus and arthritis, and of course any medication that is prescribed is given under doctors care meaning it is being done in a controlled environment. You can't just go out and buy the stuff over the counter, and then administer the doses that you think that you might need, so what in the heck are you trying to say here or are you just spinning ??

Every prescription drug is on a prescription schedule because it has harmful side effects. And it's determined by the doctor that the benefits, outweigh the side effects. Someone with Lupus or Arthritis are suffering, and the side effects tolerable vs the disease it's prescribed for.

The dosage is also based on treating the disease, with the minimum effective dosage being prescribed. To use it as a prophylactic for coronavirus, requires prescription at the upper level of recommended dosages, where side effects are more pronounced and serious.

So we have a seasoned trained business man as our President ? It's so wonder we can't lose. Keep winning for us Trump. MAGA.
Our seasoned trained business man's solution to financial problems is to declare bankruptcy.

He then says "

remain alive.

In this post:
Richard Branson makes plea for Virgin Atlantic
Richard Branson defends himself
Virgin Atlantic was already rejected for a loan
Bottom line
In a blog post published today, Richard Branson makes it clear that without government support, Virgin Atlantic won’t survive:

Together with the team at Virgin Atlantic, we will do everything we can to keep the airline going – but we will need government support to achieve that in the face of the severe uncertainty surrounding travel today and not knowing how long the planes will be grounded for.

This would be in the form of a commercial loan – it wouldn’t be free money and the airline would pay it back (as easyJet will do for the £600m loan the government recently gave them). The reality of this unprecedented crisis is that many airlines around the world need government support and many have already received it. Without it there won’t be any competition left and hundreds of thousands more jobs will be lost, along with critical connectivity and huge economic value.

In this post:
Richard Branson defends himself
Virgin Atlantic was already rejected for a loan
Bottom line
In a blog post published today, Richard Branson makes it clear that without government support, Virgin Atlantic won’t survive:

The irony has to be that Branson is asking for help from people who know nothing about running an airline.

Lupus and Arthritis is a different kinds of illnesses....... . You are a good example of spinning Beagle.

What difference does it make how you acquired it? Okay ..... You check with your primary care doctor, prescribed you the meds, you took the meds. That is not a controlled environment..... That is called preventative maintenance. Not ALL tested + on CV are going to get real sick. Some gets better without doing anything. To find out you don’t even need it. Even if you check with your primary care doctor. Did he/she sent you to check your heart like EKG and ECHOCARDIOGRAM? I doubt it. Maybe you don’t understand how many millions of Americans suffered from heart problems that they are not aware. Take one of this and see what will happen if you are tested CV +

What would it hurt? Did medical experts told you can take it? Just because Trump told the most inept, amateur, incompetent, liar, con man & used car sales man told you. You are going to take it? That’s DUMB. Trump is NOT in the position to give any kinds medications advice to anybody till he cleared with his advisers. PERIOD. He has scientist next to him but like always he goes on his own stupidity. And gullibles like you supported him. Not a single study of this med glorified by Trump suggest preventative maintenance.
If I hear from Fauci top scientist the right meds then I’ll go with him. NOT with this dumb fuck president. That should be the bible or the standard.

Last edited:

You're wrong. It was only recommended early in the illness, before you have to go on a respirator. There are doctors prescribing it as we speak, and the trials are on going.

You're wrong. It was only recommended early in the illness, before you have to go on a respirator. There are doctors prescribing it as we speak, and the trials are on going.

Where do you get your information from? What Planet or Universe are you from, certainly not of this one. It's already been announced by the Science and Medical Community that it's too dangerous and there are no clinical trials. People died from it. You have a higher chance of dying from the drug than the virus. You Rumpsters will say and do anything to attempt to make your Orange Diety look like he's stable. He's not even close.

Every prescription drug is on a prescription schedule because it has harmful side effects. And it's determined by the doctor that the benefits, outweigh the side effects. Someone with Lupus or Arthritis are suffering, and the side effects tolerable vs the disease it's prescribed for.

The dosage is also based on treating the disease, with the minimum effective dosage being prescribed. To use it as a prophylactic for coronavirus, requires prescription at the upper level of recommended dosages, where side effects are more pronounced and serious.
Ok, so tell us exactly what dosages did Trump prescribe for anyone when the doctor figured that they would need to be on the drug ??? Hurry up now, because America needs to know so we can all be relieved to know that Trump now controls the situation instead of the doctors. LOL

Do you all even realize how dumb you look when trying to tell we the people all of your bullcrap "orange man bad" talking points daily here ?? Rotflmbo.

Our seasoned trained business man's solution to financial problems is to declare bankruptcy.
And you think that he is dumb for using a tool that was placed into the business tool box for business people to use when risk turn sour, and things don't work out sometimes ??? Oh that's right, you figure that orange man (because of your hatred for him), isn't allowed any reprieve or insurance insulators to protect risk on investment just like every other red blooded American does eh ??

Well Trump is using his skills to help us know the risk when dealing with bad deals, situations or investments around the world, and we thank him for it. He's doing a heck of a lot more than the wimps did who came before him, infact he's having to clean up their messes they made over the years.

MAGA

Where do you get your information from? What Planet or Universe are you from, certainly not of this one. It's already been announced by the Science and Medical Community that it's too dangerous and there are no clinical trials. People died from it. You have a higher chance of dying from the drug than the virus. You Rumpsters will say and do anything to attempt to make your Orange Diety look like he's stable. He's not even close.
We come from the planet that if you are going to die anyway, then you have the right to try what's available in the situation. If it was the only game in town at that time, and I said let's go for it if it were me, then it's on me and no one else.

Of course things change, but hey if there wasn't a cure or help for my condition at the time, and we tried something then so be it. If I died as a case study, then so be it. Time to move on to the next possible cure or treatment.

Lupus and Arthritis is a different kinds of illnesses....... . You are a good example of spinning Beagle.

What difference does it make how you acquired it? Okay ..... You check with your primary care doctor, prescribed you the meds, you took the meds. That is not a controlled environment..... That is called preventative maintenance. Not ALL tested + on CV are going to get real sick. Some gets better without doing anything. To find out you don’t even need it. Even if you check with your primary care doctor. Did he/she sent you to check your heart like EKG and ECHOCARDIOGRAM? I doubt it. Maybe you don’t understand how many millions of Americans suffered from heart problems that they are not aware. Take one of this and see what will happen if you are tested CV +

What would it hurt? Did medical experts told you can take it? Just because Trump told the most inept, amateur, incompetent, liar, con man & used car sales man told you. You are going to take it? That’s DUMB. Trump is NOT in the position to give any kinds medications advice to anybody till he cleared with his advisers. PERIOD. He has scientist next to him but like always he goes on his own stupidity. And gullibles like you supported him. Not a single study of this med glorified by Trump suggest preventative maintenance.
If I hear from Fauci top scientist the right meds then I’ll go with him. NOT with this dumb fuck president. That should be the bible or the standard.
You are a funny man .. Rotflmbo.

Dude PAY ATTENTION. Read my post #3482. Where in my post they don’t administered hydroxichloroquine un hospitals?

According to you... It was only recommended early in the illnesses..... Dude you don’t know what you are talking about. Are you saying that infections doctors don’t know anything about hydroxichloroquine? Are you saying infectious doctors are stupid?

The discussion is Preventative Maintenance that your buddy Beagle is having a problem.
The problem with people like you is you only heard hydroxichloroquine when Trump mentioned it. They also used this med on Tuberculosis patients a long time ago. You heard from Trump ....... WOW Mexico is south of the border.

Forum List

Back