Another Democrat flees the plantation and endorses Trump.

Money does have that effect on political loyalties.

He has earned a lifetime supply of free snake oil.

snake-oil.jpg

The liberal lunatics that post on these threads have responded to THIS thread just like I thought they would. That is, dismally, without a shred of intelligence. Way to go, ya knuckleheads.
His support for Trump lowered his approval so much till he had to resign. How is that a good indicator for Trump?

Trump hits 20% black support the left is toast.
And btw, the man himself said he LEFT THE PLANTATION.

Wow, good for him! A very smart and astute man, it seems. It's too bad he resigned his post. Then again, if he HADN'T, the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics would've demanded he be fired.

He resigned because how he was being treated by fellow democrats. That's their tolerance on display.

Wow, good for him! A very smart and astute man, it seems. It's too bad he resigned his post. Then again, if he HADN'T, the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics would've demanded he be fired.

He resigned because how he was being treated by fellow democrats. That's their tolerance on display.

THAT makes a LOT of sense. Dems are VERY tolerant, as you know and I know. (sarcasm alert)

How long do you think Trump would put up with one of his staff members endorsing a Democrat?

Wow one guy and its a wave of support.

Jones is no stranger to controversy. He previously served as DeKalb County’s CEO, weathering allegations of theft in the role, and has often clashed with other Democrats on policy differences around immigration and LGBT issues.

Jones has been the subject of a complaint alleging that he doesn’t live in the district. He has called it baseless.

well you can have him as he does sound like a repub but unfortunately where he says he lives at probably has a high percentage of african-american. Thus he decided to run as a democrat.

Trump got 8 percent of the African - American vote and I do not see it going higher.

If Trump can pull his race in the next election it is over for him.

THAT makes a LOT of sense. Dems are VERY tolerant, as you know and I know. (sarcasm alert)

Yes, they are so tolerant. They will let a grown man shower with their daughter, but do anything they disagree with. Then you got to go.

Democrats will now call him an uncle Tom...

How long do you think Trump would put up with one of his staff members endorsing a Democrat?

I just got off the phone with him and he said none of his staff are that stupid.

If I find a white guy who has turned away from Trump, what exactly does that prove?

Is it worth starting a thread about?

Forum List

Back