Good teaching tool for early teaching in biology

Evolution flies in the face of the law of entropy.

Such foolishness ... apply force and energy into a messy teenager's bedroom and it will be as clean as any ... and on Earth, we have force and energy in abundance ...

Do you learn science in your Bible? ... and what specific theory are you proposing we replace evolution with? ... the Bible explains inherited traits as "let not the sins of the father be blotted out" ... that only works for critters who partook in the fruit of good and evil knowledge ... plants and animals have no sin, and it's fair to assume bacteria didn't eat of the fruit either ... although I guess you don't believe in bacteria, they're not mentioned in the Bible ... it doesn't say God created polio ...

Such foolishness ... apply force and energy into a messy teenager's bedroom and it will be as clean as any ... and on Earth, we have force and energy in abundance ...

Do you learn science in your Bible? ... and what specific theory are you proposing we replace evolution with? ... the Bible explains inherited traits as "let not the sins of the father be blotted out" ... that only works for critters who partook in the fruit of good and evil knowledge ... plants and animals have no sin, and it's fair to assume bacteria didn't eat of the fruit either ... although I guess you don't believe in bacteria, they're not mentioned in the Bible ... it doesn't say God created polio ...
I don't propose to change what you believe. I'm presenting what I believe. My beliefs serve me well. I hope yours serve you well too. :)

A basic cartoon that demonstrates the basics of evolution, would be an excellent teaching tool in the early grades.

So why don't alligators have opposable thumbs?

Why haven't the organic molecules on Saturn's Moon Titan evolved to make radio telescopes?

Go ahead and calculate the odds ... given 4.6 billions years ... do you think there were jet airliners 100 years ago ... where did they come from? ...

=====

The OP is the most mind numbing empty space piece -f shit I've ever seen ... evolution basics start ... and end ... with reproduction ... little boys sticking their ding-a-ling inside a little girls' holes ... or with algae and the like, splitting in half ... and the Bible says sex is good and Godly ... what kind of pervert would argue against that ...

Non-theologians arguing with non-biologists ... except Hollie, she's always right ... and Sir Charles Darwin had TEN babies, seven survived to adulthood ... beat that suckers ...

Yes, let's do that math! How many proteins are in a single cell?

Interesting that we could watch evolution in real time with the Covid mutations.

The best tool to teach biology is a biology degree.

I haven't thought much about it. Knowing how to floss is more practical in my life (most people who understand the 3rd Law of Thermodynamics don't know how to floss properly).

That video has absolutely nothing to do with your claim ...

Evolution flies in the face of the law of entropy.

T ≠ 0K is just one part of the 3rd Law ... a part that has nothing to do with evolution ... the macroscopic statement is the total entropy (or randomness) of the universe is always increasing ... it takes force and energy to perform the work required to bring a system into a more orderly state ... and these processes are never 100% efficient ... some loss somehow just because the entropy has to be increasing ...

No perpetual motion, no absolute zero and no perfect vacuums ...

The chemistry is allowed though ... and chemistry follows the laws of thermodynamics ... including the chemistry that describes evolution ... or do you find fault with the Watson/Crick model of DNA? ...

That video has absolutely nothing to do with your claim ...

T ≠ 0K is just one part of the 3rd Law ... a part that has nothing to do with evolution ... the macroscopic statement is the total entropy (or randomness) of the universe is always increasing ... it takes force and energy to perform the work required to bring a system into a more orderly state ... and these processes are never 100% efficient ... some loss somehow just because the entropy has to be increasing ...

No perpetual motion, no absolute zero and no perfect vacuums ...

The chemistry is allowed though ... and chemistry follows the laws of thermodynamics ... including the chemistry that describes evolution ... or do you find fault with the Watson/Crick model of DNA? ...
Believing in evolution would require disbelief in God. Can't believe in both at the same time either ("halting between two opinions"). Happily, the evidence for special creation is overwhelming. That said the proof, the quality of life, is in the pudding. And in that regard the spiritual life has it all over the material life.

Believing in evolution would require disbelief in God. Can't believe in both at the same time either ("halting between two opinions"). Happily, the evidence for special creation is overwhelming.
I do believe the Catholic Church and Islam disagree with you.

Believing in evolution would require disbelief in God.

Horsefeathers ... one is science, the other philosophy ... both ask us to "go forth, be fruitful and multiply" ... I see no incongruities ...

Does believing in physics require disbelief in God? ... how about astronomy? ... weather? ... volcanoes? ... loving our brothers as we love ourselves isn't science ... why are you mixing the two? ...

Horsefeathers ... one is science, the other philosophy ... both ask us to "go forth, be fruitful and multiply" ... I see no incongruities ...

Does believing in physics require disbelief in God? ... how about astronomy? ... weather? ... volcanoes? ... loving our brothers as we love ourselves isn't science ... why are you mixing the two? ...
Creation(ism) doesn't deny the laws of physics, just evolution as it is commonly presented and understood.

Forum List

Back