Good teaching tool for early teaching in biology

The fossil record can be made to say whatever science wants it to say. Very malleable, that ole fossil record. ;)
That's a common claim among the YEC'ists but they offer nothing as a counter other than, ''the gods did it''.

That's not an argument and special pleadings to various gods means the claimant can interpret their various holy texts to make them mean whatever they want them to mean.

That's a common claim among the YEC'ists but they offer nothing as a counter other than, ''the gods did it''.

That's not an argument and special pleadings to various gods means the claimant can interpret their various holy texts to make them mean whatever they want them to mean.
I'm an OEC.

Believing in creation results in more good than believing in evolution. We need more good in the world.

Throw a stack of sheet aluminum and a million nuts and bolts into the air, and down falls a jet airliner.

Go ahead and calculate the odds ... given 4.6 billions years ... do you think there were jet airliners 100 years ago ... where did they come from? ...

=====

The OP is the most mind numbing empty space piece -f shit I've ever seen ... evolution basics start ... and end ... with reproduction ... little boys sticking their ding-a-ling inside a little girls' holes ... or with algae and the like, splitting in half ... and the Bible says sex is good and Godly ... what kind of pervert would argue against that ...

Non-theologians arguing with non-biologists ... except Hollie, she's always right ... and Sir Charles Darwin had TEN babies, seven survived to adulthood ... beat that suckers ...

Believing in Jesus Christ is the ONLY results that are good ... all else is of man and flawed ... do you know how Jesus was created? ...
Believing begins a process of the restoration of a sound mind, from which good things spring.

Who about "I don't know, and neither do you"?
We do know about the fossil record. "I don't know, and neither do you" doesn't address the hard evidence of ancient animals that inhabited an ancient plant. ''I do know'' about that.

We do know about the fossil record. "I don't know, and neither do you" doesn't address the hard evidence of ancient animals that inhabited an ancient plant. ''I do know'' about that.
And ignoring what's in the fossil record that doesn't fit the sentient-life-from-a-blob-of-protoplasm hypothesis renders that argument impotent.

You.......don't.......know.

Throw a stack of sheet aluminum and a million nuts and bolts into the air, and down falls a jet airliner.
That's really silly if you're hoping for an analogy to biological evolution. Biological organisms evolve. Nuts, bolts and aluminum do not.

On the other hand, look at the history of gods. They've evolved since the first ones were invented by humans.

And ignoring what's in the fossil record that doesn't fit the sentient-life-from-a-blob-of-protoplasm hypothesis renders that argument impotent.

You.......don't.......know.
You shouldn't ignore what's in the fossil record. Picking and choosing is a poor way to reach conclusions. Cell division, multiplication and environmental influences are well known in the fields of biology.

You shouldn't ignore what's in the fossil record. Picking and choosing is a poor way to reach conclusions. Cell division, multiplication and environmental influences are well known in the fields of biology.
I don't ignore it...But unlike you, I also don't ignore the contradictions.

One of the cornerstones of Darwinian evolution is the idea of mutants living long enough to procreate, when everywhere in nature the mutants are killed at birth.

Forum List

Back