Good teaching tool for early teaching in biology

Provide an example, please. Adaptation of species is well documented.

Your revulsion for the ToE seems to be focused on the principle that populations of species evolve. Given enough time, there is no practical limit to the adaptive potential of biological evolution. That's precisely what we see in nature.

That is devastating to Christian religionism because it means the core of Christianity: supernatural creation 6,000 years ago is superfluous. That's not intended to hurt your feelings. Its just the truth.
Time isn't the problem. The first living organism must have had all the elements/building blocks needed to recombine into today's critters. If it did it had to have been spontaneously created and incredibly complex.

The bible doesn't say life was created 6000 years ago. The earth is much older, perhaps billions of years. Most assume that the 'beginning' of Genesis 1:1 occurred some 6000 years ago. Not true.

There's nothing in the Bible to indicate Noah's yacht adventure was intended as a metaphor. Genesis was just a metaphor too, right?
I meant the metaphor of the 'four corners of the earth'. Same with the 'windows of heaven'. The flood story is presented as history, not metaphor, yes, and I believe it as such.

He didn't 'pilot' (steer) the ark. It "went on the flood". After the flood lifespans decreased dramatically.

Someone wrote earlier... I can't remember who, ''I know a metaphor when I see one.''

So.... The yacht adventure was a ''cruise to nowhere''.

Wow. The gods might have a case for copyright infringement.

If lifespans decreased dramatically after the cruise, do we assume the gods intervened at some point and re-wrote dna? That would seem to be the case. Evilutionary medical science tells us of the dangerous effects of breeding among familial members. With Noah and his immediate family left to repopulate the planet after the flood.... well....

I meant the metaphor of the 'four corners of the earth'. Same with the 'windows of heaven'. The flood story is presented as history, not metaphor, yes, and I believe it as such.
So, the earth is obviously Flat, thus the four corners. No metaphor required.

Time isn't the problem. The first living organism must have had all the elements/building blocks needed to recombine into today's critters. If it did it had to have been spontaneously created and incredibly complex.

The bible doesn't say life was created 6000 years ago. The earth is much older, perhaps billions of years. Most assume that the 'beginning' of Genesis 1:1 occurred some 6000 years ago. Not true.
How do you know the planet is much older than 6,000 years?

Where is James Ussher wrong? He did the math. You didn't.

Someone wrote earlier... I can't remember who, ''I know a metaphor when I see one.''

So.... The yacht adventure was a ''cruise to nowhere''.

Wow. The gods might have a case for copyright infringement.

If lifespans decreased dramatically after the cruise, do we assume the gods intervened at some point and re-wrote dna? That would seem to be the case. Evilutionary medical science tells us of the dangerous effects of breeding among familial members. With Noah and his immediate family left to repopulate the planet after the flood.... well....
The ark was a 'cruise to survival', no specific destination required.

That's a good point. Mankind would never enjoy the longevity of the pre-flood time. There was a genetic bottleneck about that time, and yup it was engineered by God.

How do you know the planet is much older than 6,000 years?

Where is James Ussher wrong? He did the math. You didn't.
The earth is obviously very old. Ussher did the math as he understood the bible story. Gap Theory might not have existed in his day. Gap theory explains the condition of earth as it is. God certainly didn't create it in its present state originally. Gap theory also explains the ruin/restoration epochs revealed in the geologic record.

Last edited:
But 'documentation' doesn't include a scientific explanation of how it occurred. Too many gaps.
The documentation is very complete. It can be found in those evilutionist journals with things such as fossil evidence.

The earth is obviously very old. Ussher did the math as he understood the bible story. Gap Theory might not have existed in his day. Gap theory explains the condition of earth as it is. God certainly didn't create it in its present state originally. Gap theory also explains the ruin/restoration epochs revealed in the geologic record.
Gap Theory is creationist rambling. Can you provide any peer reviewed studies to support the theory?

So, the earth is obviously Flat, thus the four corners. No metaphor required.
Again, the four corners = the four directions.

For most practical purposes the earth is flat. And if not we make it flat with bulldozers. ;)

The ark was a 'cruise to survival', no specific destination required.

That's a good point. Mankind would never enjoy the longevity of the pre-flood time. There was a genetic bottleneck about that time, and yup it was engineered by God.
So, the Gods made incest / familial relations OK for the sake of expedience?

Wasn't that kinda', you know, breaking their own rules? The gods get a mulligan?

The documentation is very complete. It can be found in those evilutionist journals with things such as fossil evidence.
I mean the necessary atomic and molecular evidence. The very substance must change at the molecular level for evolution to occur.

Last edited:
Again, the four corners = the four directions.

For most practical purposes the earth is flat. And if not we make it flat with bulldozers. ;)

Four corners means four corners. Why didn't the gods say four directions?

So, the Gods made incest / familial relations OK for the sake of expedience?

Wasn't that kinda', you know, breaking their own rules? The gods get a mulligan?
God dealt with that later with laws concerning marriage.

Four corners means four corners. Why didn't the gods say four directions?
Because it was poetic language. Why do authors today also insist on such language? Aren't scientists familiar with poetry, or other literary devices?

The earth also is upheld by "pillars", which we understand to be the physical principles that make earth habitable.

Last edited:
I mean the necessary atomic and molecular evidence. This is where the changes must occur.
The 'rock hard' physical evidence is abundant. Speciation is well documented.

There are changes in DNA strands. Are those manipulated by the gods?

Because it was poetic language, metaphor. Why do authors today also insist on such language?
You claim the godly flood and yacht cruise is literal, not a metaphor.

Is there an official list somewhere of what is metaphor and what is not? That would be helpful.

You claim the godly flood and yacht cruise is literal, not a metaphor.

Is there an official list somewhere of what is metaphor and what is not? That would be helpful.
Ask God to help you understand it all.

The 'rock hard' physical evidence is abundant. Speciation is well documented.

There are changes in DNA strands. Are those manipulated by the gods?
Well, God did create those strands.

God built everything in, like animals growing or shedding their winter coats.

When will science finally admit that the creation is well beyond their understanding?

Forum List

Back