Good ole lying media.

You are accusing me of what you just did dumbass.
It's what you filth do everyday.
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
All a person has to do is read the crap you filth post. That's it.
You really aren't all that bright, are you.
Keep lying traitor, it's all your filthy hide knows how to do.
Tell ya what Mikey, why don't you go look up the definition of an Op/Ed and then come back and tell us what you learned.

I think you want to kill liberals.

if "declare martial law. arrest liberals" is any indication.

If you can't comment on the OP stay out.
They are a threat to freedom. Declare martial law and lock them up in Gitmo, starting with you.

Wow..............never heard someone against the First Amendment as much as you before. And...............hate to tell you, but an opinion piece is NOT hard news. It's what someone thinks.

Here, let me help you out with what an opinion is, and then I will follow it up with the definition of fact, as you apparently tend to confuse the two.

opinion
[uh-pin-yuhn]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR opinion ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law . the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.
6. a favorable estimate; esteem: I haven't much of an opinion of him.

fact
[fakt]
||
SEE MORE SYNONYMS FOR fact ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2. something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5. Law . Often facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.

So....................why do you want to lock someone up for their opinion? They didn't put it in the hard news section, they put it in the OPINION section, meaning they were giving their views as they see them.
Look another lying smoking traitor twisting what I say. lol Burn in hell filth.

Wow................seems you get more unhinged each time you post. How in the hell did I "twist" what you said? I told you that it doesn't matter because it's an OPINION PIECE, not hard news fact, and that was why it was in the OPINION section. I also included the definition of both "opinion" and "fact" so you could see the difference between the two. Again, why are you so against the 1st Amendment that you would see people in jail for expressing one? Looking to live in a dictatorship?
Opinions are what you lying scum post everyday and want it to be seen as fact. Evidently I've tripped a nerve on you filth because you just make post after post repeating your lies.

Dude...............you couldn't trip on any of my nerves, no matter how hard you try. Why? Because I don't know you, nor would I care to, seeing as what you post on these boards on a regular basis. Face it, you are just a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen that forms the screeches of some unhinged right winger that brings me endless entertainment in watching you melt down. Not my fault you are too stupid to know the difference between fact and opinion, that one is on you.

I did not like Obama...thought he was a disaster for America...and I was correct...but I never hoped daily for his failure and our ruin as a nation like the liberals do with Trump....something inside of them must not really like America as founded to push so hard for its ending because they lost a presidential election...never did I think grown men and women would sink so low as this opinion writer and his ilk .....its time to grow up libs....its not 1964 anymore....

Perhaps you didn't, but your party leader certainly did

Rush hoped Obama wouldn't succeed with his real agenda...to make America just like every other nation.....we must remain special and Trump agrees....Obama didn't agree with that and Hillary lost because of it....

Your party leader said he only needed 4 words. "I hope he fails". Can't get much clearer than that. Now, quit lying

Obama did not fail. Riots and death and destruction and sex diseases spreading and increases in molestation of children and break up of nations causing tens of millions of refugees and so much more. The gay black woman at the WH correspondence dinner that hiped Limbugh would have heart attack for spouting what he did probably still does not know what he meant. But she has a 2ns and 3rd world mentality even though she has had a good life in a first world economic system. And survives in her lifestyle because of it.

Nope. Obama did not fail. He was an amazing success, especially since he was opposed every step of the way by opposition that didn't care about the good of the country as much as they cared about opposing Obama.

Oh brother. This is an apparent difference from Ds and Rs. Rs know W sucked, but Ds still cling to the silly absurd belief BO was good.

They are a threat to freedom. Declare martial law and lock them up in Gitmo, starting with you.

Wow..............never heard someone against the First Amendment as much as you before. And...............hate to tell you, but an opinion piece is NOT hard news. It's what someone thinks.

Here, let me help you out with what an opinion is, and then I will follow it up with the definition of fact, as you apparently tend to confuse the two.

opinion
[uh-pin-yuhn]
||
noun
1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
3. the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
4. Law . the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
5. a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.

fact
[fakt]
||
noun
1. something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
3. a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
4. something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
5. Law . Often facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Compare question of fact, question of law.

So....................why do you want to lock someone up for their opinion? They didn't put it in the hard news section, they put it in the OPINION section, meaning they were giving their views as they see them.
Look another lying smoking traitor twisting what I say. lol Burn in hell filth.

Wow................seems you get more unhinged each time you post. How in the hell did I "twist" what you said? I told you that it doesn't matter because it's an OPINION PIECE, not hard news fact, and that was why it was in the OPINION section. I also included the definition of both "opinion" and "fact" so you could see the difference between the two. Again, why are you so against the 1st Amendment that you would see people in jail for expressing one? Looking to live in a dictatorship?
Opinions are what you lying scum post everyday and want it to be seen as fact. Evidently I've tripped a nerve on you filth because you just make post after post repeating your lies.

Dude...............you couldn't trip on any of my nerves, no matter how hard you try. Why? Because I don't know you, nor would I care to, seeing as what you post on these boards on a regular basis. Face it, you are just a bunch of phosphor dots on a computer screen that forms the screeches of some unhinged right winger that brings me endless entertainment in watching you melt down. Not my fault you are too stupid to know the difference between fact and opinion, that one is on you.
It's ok sgt frag, we all know what liars you all are.

I think you want to kill liberals.

if "declare martial law. arrest liberals" is any indication.

opinion
[uh-pin-yuhn]
||
noun

fact
[fakt]
||
noun

So why does all the "hard news" have opinion injected into it these day? Hmm?

No son, it's what you just tried to post as a fact.

Jesus you people are stupid.....
No Goebbels, what you scum post everyday are opinions that you want to pass off as actual fact. Stop lying traitor!
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

all a rational person has to do is read the lies, hate, personal attacks and insults YOU conservative filth post.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
Tell ya what Mikey, why don't you go look up the definition of an Op/Ed and then come back and tell us what you learned.

Because it is an opinion I allowed to bash it!! Krugman is a traitor to my people. Lowlife he is and I would say it to his stupid and traitorous face. Fair?

No Goebbels, what you scum post everyday are opinions that you want to pass off as actual fact. Stop lying traitor!
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

all a rational person has to do is read the lies, hate, personal attacks and insults YOU conservative filth post.

Define “rational person” please. Your post is highly subjective. Thank you.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Define “rational person” please."

anyone clever enough to understand that trump is a pathetic disgrace, a liar and a con-man.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

anyone clever enough to understand that trump is a pathetic disgrace, a liar and a con-man.

You just made an irrational and highly subjective comment. Thank you for proving my point.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Show us your proof of this lie.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Because it is an opinion I allowed to bash it!! Krugman is a traitor to my people. Lowlife he is and I would say it to his stupid and traitorous face. Fair?
I got no problem with that at all.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Do you own a mirror?

I did not like Obama...thought he was a disaster for America...and I was correct...but I never hoped daily for his failure and our ruin as a nation like the liberals do with Trump....something inside of them must not really like America as founded to push so hard for its ending because they lost a presidential election...never did I think grown men and women would sink so low as this opinion writer and his ilk .....its time to grow up libs....its not 1964 anymore....
Dear Citizen Collusion Truther—You Own This, Too

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

sane and rational people have already witnessed the proof.

The proof is everywhere

the proof is in most of your posts

the proof is inmost posts by most conservatives on this board

the proof is that when i say "we should be minimizing need and use of oil by concentrating on alternatives that already DO work and are getting better every year" conservatives everywhere call me a commy and traitor.

YOU are the proof.

The proof is everywhere

the proof is that when i say "we should be minimizing need and use of oil by concentrating on alternatives that already DO work and are getting better every year" conservatives everywhere call me a commy and traitor.

YOU are the proof.

Why are you wasting our time?

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
I know what it is liar. It's what you filth post as fact 24/7. And it dont make damn bit of difference if htis op/ed is just his

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.
You are a total waste of skin. You turds can't ever prove any of your lies, and if asked to, you reply with some double talk bullshit tike this.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.
I know what it is liar. It's what you filth post as fact 24/7. And it dont make damn bit of difference if htis op/ed is just his

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.
You are a total waste of skin. You turds can't ever prove any of your lies, and if asked to, you reply with some double talk bullshit tike this.
You are a very unhappy and unpleasant person.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

You're just now figuring that out Crepitus? I knew that by the second week he was here. He's a troll's troll.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

You're just now figuring that out Crepitus? I knew that by the second week he was here. He's a troll's troll.
All you buttstains know so much that isn't so, but the one thing you don't know is how to prove the bullshit you spew daily. lol

Forum List

Back