Good ole lying media.

All a person has to do is read the crap you filth post. That's it.
You really aren't all that bright, are you.
Keep lying traitor, it's all your filthy hide knows how to do.
Tell ya what Mikey, why don't you go look up the definition of an Op/Ed and then come back and tell us what you learned.
I know what it is liar. It's what you filth post as fact 24/7. And it dont make damn bit of difference if htis op/ed is just his
Define “rational person” please. Your post is highly subjective. Thank you.

"Define “rational person” please."

anyone clever enough to understand that trump is a pathetic disgrace, a liar and a con-man.
Show us your proof of this lie.

sane and rational people have already witnessed the proof.

The proof is everywhere

the proof is in most of your posts

the proof is inmost posts by most conservatives on this board

the proof is that when i say "we should be minimizing need and use of oil by concentrating on alternatives that already DO work and are getting better every year" conservatives everywhere call me a commy and traitor.

YOU are the proof.
You are a total waste of skin. You turds can't ever prove any of your lies, and if asked to, you reply with some double talk bullshit tike this.
You are a very unhappy and unpleasant person.

You just described most conservatives........

seems the only thing that makes THEM happy is making other people miserable.

Tell ya what Mikey, why don't you go look up the definition of an Op/Ed and then come back and tell us what you learned.
I know what it is liar. It's what you filth post as fact 24/7. And it dont make damn bit of difference if htis op/ed is just his

anyone clever enough to understand that trump is a pathetic disgrace, a liar and a con-man.

The proof is everywhere

the proof is that when i say "we should be minimizing need and use of oil by concentrating on alternatives that already DO work and are getting better every year" conservatives everywhere call me a commy and traitor.

YOU are the proof.
You are a total waste of skin. You turds can't ever prove any of your lies, and if asked to, you reply with some double talk bullshit tike this.

You idiots are blind.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

When you broad brush people like that you lose all credibility.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

You're just now figuring that out Crepitus? I knew that by the second week he was here. He's a troll's troll.

Flattery will get your faggot leftist ass nowhere.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

So you're a conservative know?

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

You idiots are blind.
No, it's easy to see you are unhappy and unpleasant.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

I only use a broad brush when I've got lits of area to cover.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

You're just now figuring that out Crepitus? I knew that by the second week he was here. He's a troll's troll.

Flattery will get your faggot leftist ass nowhere.
And here we go with the RWNJ preoccupation with homosexuality.

Their closet has to be incredibly crowded these days....

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

Lol, you said "conservative" and "know" in the same sentence without the word "Don't".

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

Lol, you said "conservative" and "know" in the same sentence without the word "Don't".
I know right? Nothing triggers to piles of shit like spelling words wrong. Almost every time I do it one of you floaters swallows the bait. You can't help yourselves.

You're like a moth to a flame.

I know right? Nothing triggers to piles of shit like spelling words wrong. Almost every time I do it one of you floaters swallows the bait. You can't help yourselves.

You spelled a word wrong?

Yes, in the thread you are crying about I spelled "improper word usage" inkrectly,

Yes, in the thread you are crying about I spelled "improper word usage" inkrectly,
English kid, we speak English here.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

Do conservatives lose all credibility when they broad brush liberals and democrats?

(go ahead....deny they do it...I need a good laugh)

So when some deranged conservative says (and they pretty much ALL say) "liberals are the real enemy"

or

"liberals hate god"

or

"liberals are terrorists"

(examples of which can be found daily on this board)

does he lose all credibility with you?

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

btw....you forgot to say "ALL liberals paint with a broad brush"

you know....for irony.....

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

Do conservatives lose all credibility when they broad brush liberals and democrats?

(go ahead....deny they do it...I need a good laugh)

So when some deranged conservative says (and they pretty much ALL say) "liberals are the real enemy"

or

"liberals hate god"

or

"liberals are terrorists"

(examples of which can be found daily on this board)

does he lose all credibility with you?

Leftists have no credibility. Zero. Liberals are fine.

The proof is everywhere

YOU are the proof.

btw....you forgot to say "ALL liberals paint with a broad brush"

you know....for irony.....

Forgot? I never forget.

Trump replaced the word "INTEGRITY" at Mar A Lago with "TRUMP"...do journalists even have to work anymore? some of this stuff writes itself!

Forum List

Back