Good ole lying media.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These people should be held accountable.

Opinion | Donald Trump Is Trying to Kill You

screenshot_47.png

• Banned
  • Banned
Do you realize what an opinion piece is?
Yes, it's what traitors like you parrot as fact 100 times a day.

Any Jew who is a Democrat is a traitor. Sorry. I d say it right to his stupid face. I lost 90% of my family to the Holocaust and WW2 so anyone who supports the BDS Jew hating party, like Krugman is a traitor.

I did not like Obama...thought he was a disaster for America...and I was correct...but I never hoped daily for his failure and our ruin as a nation like the liberals do with Trump....something inside of them must not really like America as founded to push so hard for its ending because they lost a presidential election...never did I think grown men and women would sink so low as this opinion writer and his ilk .....its time to grow up libs....its not 1964 anymore....

I did not like Obama...thought he was a disaster for America...and I was correct...but I never hoped daily for his failure and our ruin as a nation like the liberals do with Trump....something inside of them must not really like America as founded to push so hard for its ending because they lost a presidential election...never did I think grown men and women would sink so low as this opinion writer and his ilk .....its time to grow up libs....its not 1964 anymore....

Perhaps you didn't, but your party leader certainly did

Rush hoped Obama wouldn't succeed with his real agenda...to make America just like every other nation.....we must remain special and Trump agrees....Obama didn't agree with that and Hillary lost because of it....

Rush hoped Obama wouldn't succeed with his real agenda...to make America just like every other nation.....we must remain special and Trump agrees....Obama didn't agree with that and Hillary lost because of it....

Your party leader said he only needed 4 words. "I hope he fails". Can't get much clearer than that. Now, quit lying

Rush hoped Trump wouldn't impose Fair Trade on his portfolio.
Rush, unlike Steven Hilton, is a greedy piece of shit.
And yes, the Democrats suck also.

Rush is a lying pig. Perfect choice for leader of the Trump party.

Idiot...Rush HATES Trump.

Idiot...Rush HATES Trump.

Rush supports everything the orange fool does. His only complaint is that Trump isn't crazy enough.

Forum List

Back