Good News in the fight for 15.

As the Lefties like to say, "The science is SETTLED; there is no more time for discussion!"

The economic science tells us the following: Any time the price of a commodity is artificially increased to exceed its economic value there will be three results:

(1) The consumers of the commodity will use less of it (reduced employees and hours);

(2) The consumers of the commodity will seek out alternatives (automation, outsourcing); and

(3) A black market will be created (employment of under-the-counter workers).

Why $15/hour, you niggardly bastards? Why not $20? Why not $25? If this is how one creates prosperity, why settle for half-measures?
I think your points are invalid because people need to eat and automation will happen regardless of wages.

Personally I think minimum wage should be at least $20/hour in America. Raising the minimum wage would be a huge boon to our economy and bring countless people out of the poor house and into the middle class.

I think the majority of the opposition to raising the minimum wage is due to childish jealousy.

$20 an hour? That would destroy the middle class. Inflation would go through the roof.

Some of you morons need to never be anywhere near a policy decision.

I'd say the majority of start ups are founded on sweat equity, funny you call me stupid while making a completely ignorant statement.
You claimed you worked for YEARS!!!!! and didn't take home any money.
You have to be the dumbest person on the planet.
And you sir have no concept of what it takes to start a business. I'd assume upwards of 90% of business owners take differed income while starting their business
Yeah? And?.....BTW genius the term is "deferred"...Not Differed.
Wonderful you get an A in spelling class. I dnot giev a shti how werds are spellt, it's teh piont taht maters... And my point went to the discussion I was having with dannydipshit, you're late to the party Ace

It's "ridiculous".
Anyone on a discussion forum, who want their opinions to be taken seriously ought to also be serious about their spelling and grammar.
You have shown you do not deserve to be taken seriously.
Permanent Ignore.
grate comback! im sory if my speilng bothres yuo but it has nohting to do wtih the convrestaion. im srue you can raed tihs jsut fyne

$20 an hour? That would destroy the middle class. Inflation would go through the roof.

You are still missing that the GOAL is the destroy the middle class.

Leftism is simply a recasting of feudalism. Whether we say "state" or we say "crown." the concept is identical. Prince or Czar, Baron or Commissioner, it all boils down to central control of the means of production which are allocated to well connected stooges as the ruling elite sees fit.

You are still missing that the GOAL is the destroy the middle class.

Leftism is simply a recasting of feudalism. Whether we say "state" or we say "crown." the concept is identical. Prince or Czar, Baron or Commissioner, it all boils down to central control of the means of production which are allocated to well connected stooges as the ruling elite sees fit.
Dude, just go away with that nonesense...

Forum List

Back