Wendys reacts to wage hikes: Self serve kiosks; Price spikes; Firing employees; DANG IT!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wendy’s Serves Up Big Kiosk Expansion As Wage Hikes Hit Fast Food

The wage hikes/min wage "Fight for 15" crowd has made Wendy's react. They're my 2nd favorite behind Chic Fil A.

But....all 6000 stores are getting self serve kiosks. Prices are spiking (already been going up). And.....they're firing a bunch of employees.

Hey libs.....if you can get 2 workers for $8 each an hour....then make it $15 each....the business will just have 1 worker for $15....not 2 for $30.

THIS isn't how it was supposed to work was it libs????

2016-05-12-17-46-49-523881891.jpeg

The wage hikes/min wage "Fight for 15" crowd has made Wendy's react. They're my 2nd favorite behind Chic Fil A.

But....all 6000 stores are getting self serve kiosks. Prices are spiking (already been going up). And.....they're firing a bunch of employees.

Hey libs.....if you can get 2 workers for $8 each an hour....then make it $15 each....the business will just have 1 worker for $15....not 2 for $30.

View attachment 74600
Well hey now your fatass can order without having to talk to anyone!

Kiosks were on their way anyways. Robots have been taking jobs for decades.

View attachment 74600

Yeah yeah yeah, we know.

View attachment 74600

I know. It's wonderful. I like the Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich and their potato with sour cream...unique from a fast food joint.

But...I hated having to interact with mostly Fight for 15 idiot leftists at the counter. Usually very dumb, rude and always fucked up my order.

Now...it's easier! Yay!

View attachment 74600

I know. It's wonderful. I like the Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich and their potato with sour cream...unique from a fast food joint.

But...I hated having to interact with mostly Fight for 15 idiot leftists at the counter. Usually very dumb, rude and always fucked up my order.

Now...it's easier! Yay!
Grilled chicken sandwich? Fuck that the spicy chicken filet is the way to go.

Hopefully the cooks at your Wendy's will remember who the assholes are, and keep spitting in your sandwich.

View attachment 74600

Now...it's easier! Yay!
Grilled chicken sandwich? Fuck that the spicy chicken filet is the way to go.

Hopefully the cooks at your Wendy's will remember who the assholes are, and keep spitting in your sandwich.

Yuck how do you eat that thing? It's like sprinkling taco seasoning on an shoe. Grilled chicken all the way.

They won't remember. The kiosk takes the order. Soon a machine will cook the food too!

The bizarre desire of the right to celebrate people losing their jobs rears its ugly head again.

I'm not celebrating people losing their jobs. I'm celebrating liberalism once again being proven a failure.

We told yall min wage hikes would result in this.

Being right is fun.

View attachment 74600
Sorry to hear you're losing your job. Maybe you can be a cop. Oh, wait.

The bizarre desire of the right to celebrate people losing their jobs rears its ugly head again.

I'm not celebrating people losing their jobs. I'm celebrating liberalism once again being proven a failure.

Being right is fun.

Sure you are. It’s your only goal. You know this. You have to shade the truth to get there but nobody would go through such efforts to “get there” unless their goal was to smear someone.

In fact, you lied in the OP.

You said this:

First, the technology will be made available to all franchisees according to YOUR source. That means that they may or may not get them. Bear faced lie.

‘They’re firing a bunch of employees” is not supported by the source in any way shape or form.

Further, the raise in wages has not taken place yet.

It’s a classic case of right wing blowhards looking for something to post and of course, lying through their teeth.

The only reason to post this nonsense is to celebrate people losing their jobs and to satisfy some bizarre need you have to try to be correct for once.

They long for the glory days of yore when Mr. Businessman didn't have to pay the workers at all.

I’d be happy if they would just attempt to be truthful. it’s way too much to ask scum like Bucs to be polite or civil.

View attachment 74600

Well look on the bright side, the worker who may be replaced by the kiosk won’t have to deal with scum like Bucs. Just the employee in the back making $15 per hour despite his best efforts. When the order is wrong, he’ll just have buttons to push. LOL.

First, the technology will be made available to all franchisees according to YOUR source. That means that they may or may not get them. Bear faced lie.

‘They’re firing a bunch of employees” is not supported by the source in any way shape or form.

It’s a classic case of right wing blowhards looking for something to post and of course, lying through their teeth.

The only reason to post this nonsense is to celebrate people losing their jobs and to satisfy some bizarre need you have to try to be correct for once.

Actually bare, not bear. If you think Wendy's is installing these so employees can work less while the machine does their job, you are confused. Businesses are often proactive in reducing costs and potential risks. Good news, this can be a motivator for the $15 crowd to find a real $15 per hour job! Particularly since as you pointed out, they are giving advanced warning.

Being right is fun.

Sure you are. It’s your only goal. You know this. You have to shade the truth to get there but nobody would go through such efforts to “get there” unless their goal was to smear someone.

In fact, you lied in the OP.

You said this:

You are not illiterate; even you know the Obama administrations CBO projects that a wage hike would cost 400,000 to 750,000 minimum wage earners their jobs. That is significant when you realize that less than 2 million people are paid minimum wage.

As far as I am concerned, you are HEARTLESS! Your ideology is over riding your compassion.

Let me explain something------------->winning a Presidential election doesn't make all your ideas, or any of your ideas correct, it just makes them popular. A President who has EVER been elected to these United States, has not yet been inaugurated that at least in one quarter, he enjoyed 3% growth...............until this one named BARACK, HUSSEIN, OBAMA! He still has 9 months-) Lets see if he gets one quarter, or goes down in history as the worst President as far as economics, EVER!

So keep floating those lefty ideas. Popular? I am sure for the ignorant, they are. But destructive? Absolutely. But what do you care, you are an elitist.

Actually bare, not bear. If you think Wendy's is installing these so employees can work less while the machine does their job, you are confused. Businesses are often proactive in reducing costs and potential risks. Good news, this can be a motivator for the $15 crowd to find a real $15 per hour job! Particularly since as you pointed out, they are giving advanced warning.

Wendy’s isn’t installing them. They are making them available to the 95% of restaurants that are franchised. Its up the franchisee whether they want to install them or not.

View attachment 74600
This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy.

Forum List

Back