Good Job Mr. President!

Okay so Obama wants to streamline government. Sounds like he's finally listening to the Tea Party and Libertarians! Of course Repubs have always claimed this but usually while growing the government.
So good. Is it because it's an election year? Who gives a flick. Getting Congress to do anything useful has proven impossible. Dems and Repubs are both too busy making sure the other side looks bad, to worry about the best interest of the country. So screw 'em. This is a good thing. Of course, after having made this their mantra for years, The Right will have to find SOME way to spin this as a negative and I'm truly curious to see how they'll do it. My bet is they'll go with the election year thing but who knows? They may try to feck up the process of reducing government, just to make Obama look bad. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Another good thing? I own a small business. We are the REAL "job creators" in the USA but while the government gives tax breaks, subsidies and every bit of help from the government to companies that ship jobs overseas, we get squat.
So Obama is making SBA a cabinet level position. This is the best news in years IF, the post has any teeth and there is ever any progress in helping us. We'll see.

So for three years, I've thought and posted that Obama pretty much sucks balls when it comes to his domestic agenda.
He still does. But he's slightly less bad than he was and even though I don't think he's a good president, I can acknowledge when he does get something right. This is one of those times.
I still won't vote for him though.

Then he won't be kneeding to raise the debt ceiling now will he? He'll ask to lower it instead..

He picked a fight, nothing else. If he were serious he would have addressed the entire 300 billion or so in redundancy.

Okay, I was wondering HOW the Right would find a way to criticize Obama for initiating what they have been whining about for 3 years.
Congratulation. I think you have best BS line so far. (Oops, didn't see Stephanie's post before. She gets to share the credit - actually I've been out playing tennis all day and since two of you are saying exactly the ssame thing, I'm betting when I turn on FOX, I'll find it being said there... "coincidentally").

Of Course! The solution is always to never do anything unless you can solve every problem in the universe at once! :lol:

Lets see, lets downsize the one dept that supports business.

I am also going to guess you expect to be taken seriously. True?

Why did he go with cuts of the ultra light. Because it is official policy of democrats to view any cut as extreme.

Now prove that incorrect if you can.

It aint gonna happen. This is just like his asking departments to come up with regulations that are extraneious. Pure theater. Nothing ever came of it. Same here.

Okay so Obama wants to streamline government. Sounds like he's finally listening to the Tea Party and Libertarians! Of course Repubs have always claimed this but usually while growing the government.
So good. Is it because it's an election year? Who gives a flick. Getting Congress to do anything useful has proven impossible. Dems and Repubs are both too busy making sure the other side looks bad, to worry about the best interest of the country. So screw 'em. This is a good thing. Of course, after having made this their mantra for years, The Right will have to find SOME way to spin this as a negative and I'm truly curious to see how they'll do it. My bet is they'll go with the election year thing but who knows? They may try to feck up the process of reducing government, just to make Obama look bad. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Another good thing? I own a small business. We are the REAL "job creators" in the USA but while the government gives tax breaks, subsidies and every bit of help from the government to companies that ship jobs overseas, we get squat.
So Obama is making SBA a cabinet level position. This is the best news in years IF, the post has any teeth and there is ever any progress in helping us. We'll see.

So for three years, I've thought and posted that Obama pretty much sucks balls when it comes to his domestic agenda.
He still does. But he's slightly less bad than he was and even though I don't think he's a good president, I can acknowledge when he does get something right. This is one of those times.
I still won't vote for him though.

Then he won't be kneeding to raise the debt ceiling now will he? He'll ask to lower it instead..

300 k goes a long way, in crony pockets.

The far righties are sick about this. BHO kicks their butts without any difficulty. We need mainstream Republicans in office, not these far righty palookas who don't know their butts from a hole in the ground.

Last edited:
Obama wants congress to give him more power... Yeppie!!:cuckoo:

Committee News - News - Joint Economic Committee Republicans[/url]
More funds to piss away at OUR expense.

This son-Of-A-Bitch is in for a fight.

Okay so let me get this straight. Jroc and T are against reducing the size of government.

I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the fact that Obama is doing it! :lol:

Unreal. I mean I predicted exactly this but well, it's still funny to see!

Conservative obstructionism at it's most hypocritical finest!

Jroc and T would rather Obama NOT reduce redundant government agencies simply on Obama's party affiliation.

Unreal is right.

Last edited:
More funds to piss away at OUR expense.

This son-Of-A-Bitch is in for a fight.

Okay so let me get this straight. Jroc and T are against reducing the size of government.

I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the fact that Obama is doing it! :lol:

Unreal. I mean I predicted exactly this but well, it's still funny to see!

Conservative obstructionism at it's most hypocritical finest!

Jroc and T would rather Obama NOT reduce redundant government agencies simply on Obama's party affiliation.

Unreal is right.

I think you miss the point. You should be used to missing the point by now, don't you think? Where, when, Ever, has Obama advocated doing more with less? This is an Election Year ploy and you know it. That makes him Scum, and where does that leave you?

If you have revised your posts to agree with my points, I compliment you for learning.

And, by the by, QWB, almost all of us in 21st century America believe in organized, competent government operations. We, as Americans, live better with such at the city, county, state, regional, and country levels.

The question is not "whether regulation", only "what is the right regulation".

You told me not to bother revising my posts because you already had them. I mocked you by inviting you to go through the posts that actually agreed with Obama's decision, with a minor proviso that has bipartisan support already, and use them to prove that I am a statist. Your problem was that, since you react instead of researching and thinking, you assume I do.

If you live with a competent government operation at any level you are a rare breed in this day and age. Oakland is going to have to layoff staff, cut the budget, and possibly cut salary for the mayor and city council, all because they used redevelopment money, which is supposed to be used to take land from poor, usually minority, people and give it to rich, usually white, developers to help them get richer. That is what most people in the 21st century live with at the city level. Do you really want me to point out the typical faults of county, state, regional, and country governments? Perhaps I can use Venezuela as an example, didn't Chavez just win another term despite the fact that their constitution flat out forbids it?

If you want to be condescending to someone you should try it with children, adults are smarter than you are.

You describe yourself above about condescension, and you are becoming what you attack. I corrected your attitude and will continue to do so. You live in the 21st century, and your attitude about it will not change those conditions.

Yes, everything you have written pegs you as as 21st century (generally) right wing progressive statist.

I am not above condescension, I am above your condescension. I can be condescending to you because my intellect exceeds yours, your reciprocal attempt to be condescending to me just proves that I am smarter, which is why I advised you to condescend to children, not adults. They are actually smarter than either of us, but they do not have the emotional maturity or the wisdom to fight back. That will give you a clear chance at victory.

By the way, I did not read your PM, I have not had any coffee today and was not in the mood. If you want to discuss whatever it was about do so on the board or shut up.

I mock you with your own mockery, QWB. You can't argue, you have no logic, and you allow predetermined beliefs to overwhelm the evidence that contradicts them. Who cares whether you read my PM.

Your postings peg you as a progressive right wing statist. Notice I did not indicate whether that is good or bad. But you keep trying the same thing and failing at it. Best fortune.

I mock you with your own mockery, QWB. You can't argue, you have no logic, and you allow predetermined beliefs to overwhelm the evidence that contradicts them. Who cares whether you read my PM.

Your postings peg you as a progressive right wing statist. Notice I did not indicate whether that is good or bad. But you keep trying the same thing and failing at it. Best fortune.

That explains why I agreed with most of what Obama is proposing while pointing out that his plans for the USTR is wrong.

Apparently you are one that is easily fooled by Obama’s bullshi,t he's counting on people like you while governement growws he'll throw you a little bone congradulations you bite:clap2:

Let me dumb this down for you junior as obviously ya ain't et yer smart pills. The OP makes very clear he is proposing it. Conceptually, I think this is a good thing. (If "conceptually' is too big a word for you, have one a them thar "Liberal Elitist" explain it to you).
Glad I could help you there little one. I'm a helper. It's what I do. I help. :eusa_angel:

You're the one that needs help if you think it's a good Idea to centralize more power with the president. SBA part of Obama's Cabinet? Yeah that’s great! More cronyism, more Solyndras only on a smaller scale you’re a fool as I said:cuckoo:

Ah okay. So one of the goals of the Tea Party (yes I have attended and think they have good points) & Republicans is to reduce duplicative government. Consolidate and streamline. If there are six Fed agencies and Two State and four Municipal, it would be a good idea to streamline them down to 1, 1 and 1.
Except if Obama is doing it. Then the mindless drones have to find fault.
Or is it that you are against eliminating duplicative government?

(Time to change the subject! Dodge the question! DON'T directly address it!)

And you think it's a BAD idea to give small business owners like me a voice in government? You only want the GE's and Forrest Labs of the world to have influence? Oh wait, Obama did this. Okay got it.

To me there is a scam behind it.

1) He has bloated the Govt with more workers and more debt spending, so noooooooow he wants to make cuts.

2) This streamlining probably has some way for Obamination to control things more without Congressional input.

I smell a rat.

That explains why I agreed with most of what Obama is proposing while pointing out that his plans for the USTR is wrong.

Then, yes, you are a statist if you believe in big government regulating, either economically or morally, in small business or in abortion. That is neither good or bad, in my opinion, just what it is.

Let me dumb this down for you junior as obviously ya ain't et yer smart pills. The OP makes very clear he is proposing it. Conceptually, I think this is a good thing. (If "conceptually' is too big a word for you, have one a them thar "Liberal Elitist" explain it to you).
Glad I could help you there little one. I'm a helper. It's what I do. I help. :eusa_angel:

You're the one that needs help if you think it's a good Idea to centralize more power with the president. SBA part of Obama's Cabinet? Yeah that’s great! More cronyism, more Solyndras only on a smaller scale you’re a fool as I said:cuckoo:

Ah okay. So one of the goals of the Tea Party (yes I have attended and think they have good points) & Republicans is to reduce duplicative government. Consolidate and streamline. If there are six Fed agencies and Two State and four Municipal, it would be a good idea to streamline them down to 1, 1 and 1.

And you think it's a BAD idea to give small business owners like me a voice in government? You only want the GE's and Forrest Labs of the world to have influence? Oh wait, Obama did this. Okay got it.

This is why mainstream GOP have been trying to push back on the wacks to the far right.

SBA should be eliminated not made part of Obama's cabinet maybe he can just name a small business Czar how about that? No more cronyism, it doesn't work.

This is why mainstream GOP have been trying to push back on the wacks to the far right.

This is why we have Obama because of weak kneed idiots like you Jake

SBA should be eliminated not made part of Obama's cabinet maybe he can just name a small business Czar how about that? No more cronyism, it doesn't work.

What kind of "Cronyism do you think will happen with small businesses???
We don't have billions to buy the Romney's and Obama's of the world.
We are the REAL "Job Creators". Over 97% of all small business employees are American.
We pay our taxes 100% in America.

Seriously, who would you rather see get a voice in Washington?

We are the REAL "Job Creators". Over 97% of all small business employees are American.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSg0xjzIec]Stossel On Crony Capitalism Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Stossel On Crony Capitalism Part 1 - YouTube[/url]

Peachy. That has to do with small business how?

Stossel On Crony Capitalism Part 1 - YouTube[/url]

Peachy. That has to do with small business how?

Maybe you should watch the vid and learn something. The free market works, not cronyizm
SBA as part of the president's cabnet? I think not.

Forum List

Back